schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Damn, how'd you do all that? I thought Mona/Camila bathroom scene was DIK only.
DIK status, not affinity. So picking DIK options in conversations early in the game. I admit that might be a bit over the top though haha, but I like the scene and Mona in general.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
DIK status, not affinity. So picking DIK options in conversations early in the game. I admit that might be a bit over the top though haha, but I like the scene and Mona in general.
Replaying for the 1st time in a while made me realize how much I miss her. Hope she is not gone for good, or seen just in the epilogue, or some lame shit like that. :HideThePain:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Crack Jack's, if you are smart go check, when he released the update last time.....you will get a hint (time frame)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Crack Jack's, if you are smart go check, when he released the update last time.....you will get a hint (time frame)
10-12am UTC right?
At least I think that's what he did for BADIK, not sure about the interlude.

Reactions: KaiserST

tototototototo

Nov 23, 2022
I've got another question - do you guys have every scene unlocked, all content explored every time new stuff comes out? If so, how do you do it? You have different savefiles for different girls PLUS different savefiles for different affinities? Or you just straight up replay game? When you do so, do you auto skip or you take your time?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes