Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
something along the way the development of this game went horribly wrong. 15 minutes in and im playing a boring as fuck mini game about "party planing" what the hell is this
I agree this minigame is boring af (but not as much as prep one). We waited a whole year just to play this. All I did was talk to random people and just watch characters fucking and kissing.

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
I just found "Lips" for the Pack Quest, it's on the edge of the wine glass in the crime scene room.

I'm missing "The Other Bloody Five", "Hell Week Box" and "The Hidden Owl" by the way. Any help would be appreciated as I can't seem to find them at all even after looking everywhere. :giggle:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
something along the way the development of this game went horribly wrong. 15 minutes in and im playing a boring as fuck mini game about "party planing" what the hell is this
That's why i don't play the minigames..... sure you get some special renders, but you get a free headache aswell....

View attachment partyplanner.webp

Anybody got a "harem" save from season 2/interlude? My hard drive crashed a few months ago and I really don't want to start this game over.
There is no harem possible.... Perhaps with some mod you will not be forced to make a choice, but that will not work on any unmodded chapter 9 anyway (if there is such a mod it still needs to be updated)

Can you give me the link? Thanks I'm a little bit confused.
A link to page 1 of this thread? OP = original post....

darkreis

Nov 11, 2017
First of all, I played all possibilities and I have something to say. This update was not a story-driven update, rather it was just set on a party night with more sexual scenes. I think the story will be more prominent in other chapters, so I don't think it's right to call this chapter bad just because there are too many free roams. The graphics were again incredible, the sex positions were increased. Like everyone else, I want to be in more stories in the upcoming episodes and it will be.

wozzart

Aug 13, 2019
In the new update my game just force closes during the very first conversation with Jacob and Tommy, anyone else getting that?

Edit: So the fix under Extras for "Fix for modded saves" worked for me, even though I haven't used mods

Last edited:
Reactions: SoFuRo

QbA12348

Jun 1, 2018
I just found "Lips" for the Pack Quest, it's on the edge of the wine glass in the crime scene room.

I'm missing "The Other Bloody Five", "Hell Week Box" and "The Hidden Owl" by the way. Any help would be appreciated as I can't seem to find them at all even after looking everywhere. :giggle:
The hidden owl - that's a lamp near popcorn in a garden room
Hell week box - beers in tommy's room
Can't remember Bloody Five tho

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
there is incest, and what kind? i try to searched by words, but the post have 10k pages o_O
None. Zero. Though a certain teacher likes to be called mommy.
torrent pls
RPDL is the place to look. Search the forum, you will find.
Wdym, do you mean season 1 and 2 is infact episode 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and season3 is episode 9?
4 episodes per season. Due to the huge file sizes, he split the Interlude and 3 onto their own branch. If his next 3 episodes are this big, season 4 may gey its own as well.

Anybody got a "harem" save from season 2/interlude? My hard drive crashed a few months ago and I really don't want to start this game over.
The game does not have any harem path. Therefore the only way to have such a save would br the result if heavy modding, which would absolutely not work in an unmodified S3. Just move on, friend, quit giving yourself more headaches with what would be a broken game.

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
Finally start playing Ep9 and already have a problem. Party planning minigame at the beginning. Anyone can show screenshot with a good solution? I'm don't want to fail and these chess table with satisfaction of DIK's needs making me rage. I will be thankful for the help
It's not the same on every playtrough, some characters will swap place. Show a screenshot I will try to help the best I can.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes