FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
What are you refering to? There is no hexagram above your avatar. You don't even have an avatar. Trolling much?
Sorry but do you say, I am lyer and phantasizing about the hexagram and after the snow on each avatars emblem?
Cause you haven't recognized or don't want to recognize or even want to change true to .... ?

Harveztrau

Aug 8, 2017
Chapter 3 is absolutely disappointing(more like abysmal)... I feel oddly discombobulated
One year for Episode 9 and all we got is a complete Free Roam Episode with searching for magic pussy (thing that doesn't actually exist)

Biggest Disappointment of 2022" Award Goes to...

D (rat)
P (enis)
C (unt)

Cheers to another year! Wishing you positive new beginnings in 2023!!!

Last edited:

abcde

Apr 30, 2017
lol that almost seems to be true of the girl MC is in the relationship with too :HideThePain:

there is no actual concept of "dating" in this game at all, so why would DPC force a commitment when it doesnt seem to add anything new to the game??
100% agreed what was the point of the decision of locking a love interest in and being exclusive to one girls or the others route all it means we now get less content in playing one route and have to the updates 5 different times where as before you could get pretty much everything in one to two playthroughs i see no point in you dating the love interests now nothing really changed and i doubt DPC is gonna add multiple dates for all the girls so if nothings changed and is pretty much the same as before what was the point in forcing us to choose a love interest.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Come on. Don't be daft. Some people like this innocent virgin trope. All things considered it is done pretty well. If you don't like it just don't go after her. Judging how her path is going so far it looks like you can fuck her into a nympho eventually, so maybe don't be too quick to write her off?
I understand that this is a subjective opinion, but until I see her development - I will prefer Leon in Lily's costume.
What can I say, even if a lesbian who had no experience with guys jumped on the MC cannon a few episodes earlier, and in the eighth episode Tremolo fucked her in public in a college auditorium and they had a kink stick game.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Can anyone get better than a "It's decent" on the first party planning stage?? I must've done this 3 times and that's the best he gave me.

Jd984

Apr 6, 2020
Unofficial Android Port :

Being a DIK [v0.9.0] [Dr PinkCake]

Download Apk : Mixdrop, Workupload, Pixeldrain

Link removed, Fixing issue...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Season 1 & 2 Android : Here

Android Ports Features:

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.badik.s3/game/saves

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Brandy's Discord Server :
0011 Discord Server :
How do you move save files from the previous android version to this one

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
So we ARE getting romance paths with Lily, Riona, and Envy!
Would like to see that with Lily, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I couldn't tell if the way Lily responds to the spooning was DPC basically telling us not to get our hopes up, or the opposite...lol.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well, I've played through a substantial portion of Episode 9, and I'm sorry to say I didn't like it much.

If I'm being subjective, it was more or less everything I feared: one excuse after another to stall the relationships with the chosen LI, with a *massively* overblown party to distract us from everything else. If I'm trying to be objective things are better: there's still a lot of sharp dialog, goofy fun and (of course) sex to enjoy. But even then, I think the structure of this episode is very badly conceived. The Halloween party goes on way too long, the vaunted branching actually feels less distinct that the old paths did, and there's a real disconnect between DPC's obsession with consequences and the frankly moronic shit he makes the characters do to keep things on his preferred rails.

IMHO as Christmas gifts go, Episode 9 was the relative who spends an obscene amount of money on trendy, high-priced junk to make up for the fact they didn't pay enough attention during the year to know what you actually want. On the one hand, it's comforting to know that they really do care, but on the other hand it's hard not to be a little disturbed at how much they wasted on stuff you're never going to use.

Episode 9 didn't give me the stronger romantic connections I was looking for in the wake of the crossroads, and it certainly didn't do much to advance the plot. It did deliver a lot of sex scenes, but you sure have to slog through a lot to get them. The high water mark is probably some nice work with the side girls on the Others branch (particularly for Quinn, Riona and Zoey), but that just deepens my suspicions that Season 3 will be all about stalling the LI branches while the new girls play catch up. I'm not waiting 2-3 years for that.

We'll dive into the nitty gritty of the Episode then call it a wrap, which will obviously involve spoilers. But first, a quick note to a certain member of the audience:

Okay, now, on with the spoilers.

So that's my take on Episode 9. IMHO it was not the episode we needed at this point. But it's pretty clear it wasn't a mistake, so we might as well accept it or move on.

tl;dr An overgrown free-roam that slows down the LIs, speeds up the side-girls, delivers plenty of spectacle and ends on yet another cliffhanger, all without actually advancing the story.
Damn, looks like I'm in the minority who liked Episode 9.
I can't call it the best, it doesn't come close to the mind-blowing Ep.7 and 8, but it's just good. Just a different feeling, a different experience.
It looks like the DPC is experimenting with different mechanics and decided to make a giant party with 70% free roam. This episode was meant to be relaxing fun in Being a DIK canon, but DPC didn't take that there is a group that doesn't like free roams, mini-games and wants the story to continue as soon as possible.
It would be nice to do a poll on Episode 9 and see the average opinion.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Well, I've played through a substantial portion of Episode 9, and I'm sorry to say I didn't like it much.

If I'm being subjective, it was more or less everything I feared: one excuse after another to stall the relationships with the chosen LI, with a *massively* overblown party to distract us from everything else. If I'm trying to be objective things are better: there's still a lot of sharp dialog, goofy fun and (of course) sex to enjoy. But even then, I think the structure of this episode is very badly conceived. The Halloween party goes on way too long, the vaunted branching actually feels less distinct that the old paths did, and there's a real disconnect between DPC's obsession with consequences and the frankly moronic shit he makes the characters do to keep things on his preferred rails.

IMHO as Christmas gifts go, Episode 9 was the relative who spends an obscene amount of money on trendy, high-priced junk to make up for the fact they didn't pay enough attention during the year to know what you actually want. On the one hand, it's comforting to know that they really do care, but on the other hand it's hard not to be a little disturbed at how much they wasted on stuff you're never going to use.

Episode 9 didn't give me the stronger romantic connections I was looking for in the wake of the crossroads, and it certainly didn't do much to advance the plot. It did deliver a lot of sex scenes, but you sure have to slog through a lot to get them. The high water mark is probably some nice work with the side girls on the Others branch (particularly for Quinn, Riona and Zoey), but that just deepens my suspicions that Season 3 will be all about stalling the LI branches while the new girls play catch up. I'm not waiting 2-3 years for that.

We'll dive into the nitty gritty of the Episode then call it a wrap, which will obviously involve spoilers. But first, a quick note to a certain member of the audience:

Okay, now, on with the spoilers.

So that's my take on Episode 9. IMHO it was not the episode we needed at this point. But it's pretty clear it wasn't a mistake, so we might as well accept it or move on.

tl;dr An overgrown free-roam that slows down the LIs, speeds up the side-girls, delivers plenty of spectacle and ends on yet another cliffhanger, all without actually advancing the story.
Nothing I don’t disagree with here. Not that we’ve ever had wildly different takes on this game. Hit the same beats in my “review” a few pages back.

He pulled the same shit with episode 5 just to a lesser degree. There’s something about season openers and pruning the branches back and entering a holding pattern.

I think I’m gonna follow suit and take a break. Catch up maybe with the season end.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes