TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I just want to pretend I'm a male just having sex with women for fun so I guess I don't feel any emotional connection or pull to most of these girls except one or two that remind me of real friends I know. This is a really amazing game for a story though.

Reactions: Genlog76

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
played this for the first time...
without the mini games...
But still I'm stuck at the mansion ...
Can't climb up, because of my guitar...
Can't get through the kitchen door, because this guy keep standing in the hallway..
And I thought mini games were turned off..
Any help???

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
played this for the first time...
without the mini games...
But still I'm stuck at the mansion ...
Can't climb up, because of my guitar...
San't get through the kitchen door, because this guy keep standing in the hallway..
And I thought mini games were shut off..
Any help???
i was stuck to but you need to find more areas that are open in the kitchen area go more to the right

D

Deleted member 45040

QTE is bad

QTE is evil!!!

QTE is .... so hard....

PLEASE NO QTE!!!
Deleted this game because of that nonsense. I can't fap if I am busy trying to be a freaking super fast data entry clerk. If that craps gotta be in the game the times need to be quadrupled. Not all of us have memorized the stupid arrow keys.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
i was stuck to but you need to find more areas that are open in the kitchen area go more to the right
Yeah and through the door right...
but stiil this guy keeps on standing in the hallway. didn't mean the prebs behind door number 1... the left door...

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
View attachment 373538

Did we play the same game?
Is there a different Sage in this game then the one I know?
Unironically best character in the game at this point. Honest with the MC. Clearly just wants someone who treats her well. Bella and Jill can jump her but they haven't done anything of note yet though they both jumped up this update. Also what is it with thread and spamming obnoxious gifs.

Reactions: Redd23

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Yeah and through the door right...
but stiil this guy keeps on standing in the hallway. didn't mean the prebs behind door number 1... the left door...
if i can remember in the hallway you need to go more right you be in a other room

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
That's not going to happen.

Maya and Josy will be endgame LI's. You'll have to choose one or the other in a major event. Once again, DPC will prevent you from getting a potential 3some right till the end. The rest of the LI's will gradually get less and less content and events which prevent them hooking up with the MC at the end.
Not true.

Maya and Josy are only 2 main LI's out of 5 you can choose to pursue.

Bopucate

Dec 13, 2018
I get crash during the maths class test.Please help

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test3.rpy", line 135, in script
$ result = ui.interact()
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test3.rpy", line 135, in <module>
$ result = ui.interact()
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
I remember there being cheats. and since I had to restart I'd like them again.
Also, what is the vault password?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes