tsoubas

May 22, 2022
Hello there i got a problem with S3
I m stuck in a loop ! When Isabella want to talk to Jill at the party i m stuck in loop that they talk forever
Any solution ?

I dont use cheat or something
I already try delete and reinstall it or download it from other link but i got same issue.

Maybe is a Save problem or a bug in the new patch

Reactions: zehnnin

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Can any good Samaritan pass me their 'virgin'/celibate MC transfer saves and a save where Jill rejects you in ep8?
I will name my 5th born after you.

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
Question. I tried to do a search for this but didn't really come up with an answer. If I play the game from the beginning with SanchMod, will it make interlude and then episode 9 unplayable or will sanchomod work with them?

varage

Jun 26, 2019
How do you get turned down by jill go to her friend party then choose her episode 8 with dik affainity?

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Can anyone recall a single song from this update?

I think it’s weirdly indicative of the… care that went into the episode. DPC can clearly make emotional scenes with a bespoke soundtrack.

Bella in the shower, that song with peaches during something with Maya/Josy. Quinn and “Time to Rise”.

DPC is clearly capable of more than this. Maybe he is burned out. The episode was phoned in. I’d settle for a 2 year hiatus if we got more Quinn in the rain, set to songs like Time to Rise, over whatever this was.

and I don’t even like Quinn.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
but is Jill sister aslive?? i didn't see ny more thing about her, but i ditchd (sadly) jill for Bella ..so maybe in jill love story there is some info aboout her sister?

flosliwa

May 10, 2018
was a bit disappointend reading so many bad reviews about that episode 9. As far as I'm concerned I really enjoyed it !!! Playing different pathes from your old choices makes it untertaining. And by far, please don't look at it like just an update or new chapter, try to consider the whole stuff and if you play the game from scratch it will reveal it's own purpose. My opinon of course...

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
was a bit disappointend reading so many bad reviews about that episode 9. As far as I'm concerned I really enjoyed it !!! Playing different pathes from your old choices makes it untertaining. And by far, please don't look at it like just an update or new chapter, try to consider the whole stuff and if you play the game from scratch it will reveal it's own purpose. My opinon of course...
yes but this mean playing from scratch over and over...i guess is what i will do sooner or later to see if and how it change...now i'm with Bella...but i wanna se if there is a path to be not serious and fool with so may girls as possible...but bella is so freaking jhot-.-.but considering how much long trakes to have a being a DIK update...time isn't an issue

varage

Jun 26, 2019
It's hardcoded (with minor variation depending on whether Maya had sex with MC or not) But i'd say Maya is just better at hiding her emotions, and more used to being abandoned. While it's something Josy fears a lot, so it's absolutely devastating for her.
I think it also has to do with Maya/ Joses relationship hanging by a thread without you in my playthough anyway. I don't know
what is this?? i didn't see anything about this in my bella route
Thats not bella route thats Jose maya/ MC not inviting bella to party Instead Jill does so she steals that mask.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes