JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
At the end of the party the tasks are: find Josy and Maya (and that ends the free roam),Sarah and Melanie are in the kitchen, but where are Quinn, where are Lily and Nicole :cry:?

SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
At the end of the party the tasks are: find Josy and Maya (and that ends the free roam),Sarah and Melanie are in the kitchen, but where are Quinn, where are Lily and Nicole :cry:?
Lily and Nicole in the hallway front of ur room, quinn is sitting on the couch in the main room where the planning board is

Jan 18, 2022
Generally I agree with most of your summary and with most of what you wrote in your lengthy post.
View attachment 2245666
Not everything, but 80% of it. Still, I do see episode 9 in a more positive light and cosider it a good update. Why?

Well, here is my short :)WaitWhat:) take on this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So that's that. See you all next Christmas for the next update. :KEK:

View attachment 2245699
I think all MG's routes fit their characters. Banana Jill plays well into Silly Jilly and the faces she pulls. Stopping the walk of shame for her is definitely a nice romantic bow on that route and doesn't feel like a coddling thing as some may suggest. I'm wondering what the focus on Rusty's reaction will mean in the future. I agree that outside her path, there's probably going to be a push from Bianca for her to get out of her shell.

Sage is definitely the most emotionally unavailable, but she's stated multiple times she's not good with emotions. The family issue definitely felt forced, but DPC does have the MC overthink/overreact to stuff a bunch so it's still unfortunately in character.

Maya and Josy and Bella had some relationship developments. They're also the most complex relationships so their endings of this episode are both funny and dramatic with the revelations. Tommy drama or Nick who can't keep a secret will be interesting.

For Others, Quinn's broccoli relationship is definitely turning sweet. Looking forward to Rio and Nicole being open to more. I'm wondering and hoping about Lily because it kinda seems like she's falling even as she's telling him not to. The pacing of Zoey's reconnection felt right. She knows she hurt him and it'll take awhile for them to get back to the good old days of even being just friends.

Main story wise regardless of LIs, character bonding scenes were funny. Quinn and Tommy's rooftop talk was done well. So while I can see why some may have been disappointed with the update I overall enjoyed it, but I also don't have mini-games enabled.

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Eyo sorry quick question, if I download the 0.9 will I have the interlude as well ? I didn't play it before but i'm starting from the beginning (for like the 5th time but whatever)

• Haha
Reactions: Don Sucio

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
why? it's a college story, even assuming it will be limited to just the first year with two seasons we've covered half the school year, we're perfectly average to keep this up
I'm talking about the speed of releases with regard to how many are planned.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
You must to see Jill costume when you are on her route. :HideThePain: It's sad there is no facepalm button it the game
Not going to lie. If my girlfriend surprised me at a Halloween party in a silly banana outfit, I'd get a kick out of it and it would make my night. When everyone at the party is expecting sexy cop or sexy nurse, BOOM! I get the sexy banana.

If Jill hadn't already solidified herself as #1 for me, the banana suit definite did the trick! :ROFLMAO: It's my kind of humor.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Man, I'd say mostly positive opinion on this episode, despite Free Roam not being my favorite activity.
First playthrough was kinda long, but after that fairly short, clicking on proper rooms and skipping seen text.

As for the girls:

Sage relationship remains my favorite (though I look forwards to seeing how Tremolo fucking Jade comes into play later, and there's no way it won't, considering how stuck he is on it). Also, saying no to Maya and Josy because I chose Sage is painful. Poor Josy, genuinely heartbreaking :( Did that route only to test reactions, and it didn't disappoint (though it fucking sucks hurting them that way).

Jill - Eh, don't care too much. It's a cute relationship, but maaaaan, do I not find it interesting.

Bella - Most interesting route probably, because how the hell do they let anyone know about it without it being a disaster.

Josy/Maya - Hot. Just fucking hot.

Others - I swear, if there's ever a chance to romance Riona, I'm taking it. She's too precious not to. Quinn ending scene is kind of cute (though I don't see Quinn's story finishing good). Lilly/Nicole -Hmmm, Lilly being mysterious with her final words. What's that about? Sarah/Melanie - Just a good scene, no relationship there.

P.S. And the music was great. Damn amazing.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021

always86

Mar 19, 2020
So, overall I liked the episode. I was a bit surprised when it ended. I guess so much of it being focussed around the party free roams made it feel like there was less in this update, however I don’t think the playtime really reflected this. I felt the main girl paths all had enough in them to be worth running. Slightly concerned about the way the ‘others’ path is working.

So far I’ve run my DIK Others save, then MayaxJosy, Bella, Jill, and Sage exclusive saves. (Sage run includes Quinn for the threesome.)

I liked the party mini game trying to min max that was fun. I like management stuff and like the mansion repair game I could honestly play a game just focused on that for hours.

Overall I really did like the episode but I do have some concerns, I was hopeful that the others route would be the fuck everyone who didn’t get a main girl path in one go, but instead the three main scenes on that path are exclusive and might have their own sub path. LilyxNicole, Quinn, MelxSarah, not to mention Riona, and Camilla

That’s where I’m starting to get concerned, you already need a dozen saves to see most stuff, but probably not even everything. needing exclusive saves for the 4 main paths plus a Quinn exclusive, then needing one for half a dozen side characters on top. Then potentially needing splits on those paths to unlock different scenes later on like JillXBella, JillXBianca, inevitable Maya and Josy solo paths, whatever madness Sage has in store etc etc etc

My main hope at this point in that we aren’t in for another 9 month wait. I really think that not having the season finished March 2025 and then the game maybe finished by 2028/29 is just to long.

Also

FUCK VINNY!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes