scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
screenshot0010.png
CHICK path with MC and Bella - I am guessing if you said, "Could not choose both of them" and kissed her she stares at the photo. Hmm maybe hopes for a possible ending with the MC, Bella and Jill afterall???

screenshot0013.png
CHICK path with Josy and Maya - She cuts the picture in half.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I wish he would tweak the party planning mini game a bit so it's less dependent on the RNG. Having 2 of your starting free items be random is annoying. For the first party at least, I don't ever want drugs. It takes up a slot and has zero benefit that you wouldn't get from not having drugs. I also never want one of my free items to be a $1 item like a beer or a snack. I want it to be an expensive item like a keg. It would also really be nice if we could wait to pick the perk we want until AFTER we see the placement and needs of all the guys.

If, based on the layout I know I'm going to get a bunch of beer, then the perk that removes the cup requirement is pretty nice. If I know I'm buying liquor then the one that removes the cup requirement from liquor would be nice. If both guys that want speakers are close together then I want a free speaker or 2. If I have to pick first then the layout could very well make my choice not very effective.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jfgh23

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
View attachment 2249210
CHICK path with MC and Bella - I am guessing if you said, "Could not choose both of them" and kissed her she stares at the photo. Hmm maybe hopes for a possible ending with the MC, Bella and Jill afterall???

View attachment 2249211
CHICK path with Josy and Maya - She cuts the picture in half.
Oh I highly doubt it's a threesome setup, but if you return Jill's kiss on that bench scene, it does appear to set her on a path where she's not ready to give up on MC.

I suspect it'll be a competition path. She'll try to win MC back from Bella, and it'll be fucking fireworks between the two of them.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Oh I highly doubt it's a threesome setup, but if you return Jill's kiss on that bench scene, it does appear to set her on a path where she's not ready to give up on MC.

I suspect it'll be a competition path. She'll try to win MC back from Bella, and it'll be fucking fireworks between the two of them.
Now that's a catfight I'd pay to see...

Reactions: ksuha and Jericho85

mooncasterdk

Oct 15, 2022
Found an annoying bug . In the haunted mansion i did the mini game already twice , found all keys. But now i am doing it in another path and the key is not in the jail where it used to be

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
On the DIK path with Bella if you say can't choose both of them does, she actually cut it? I don't think she did but I'm sick at the moment nothing is staying straight in my head.
No clue on the DIK path with Bella. My PTs are CHICK paths with Bella, Jill and Josy/Maya. My DIK paths are Sage and Others but with this update will add more DIK paths possibly. One with Sage, Quinn, Lily/Spoon or Envy/Spoon, and Ended the night with the 3 girls in bed.

Reactions: Linkmzm

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
Never thought I'd say this - but I am so done with this game. Boring, grindy free roam with absolutely too many pointless - talk to this person, fetch that. Too many paths for it even to be fun any more. One playthrough the party and I am done with epsiode 9. Thank goodness for the mod - was able to see what I missed in the other paths - but no interest in replaying that awful multi-part free roam. The mansion makes no sense and the room previews don't show you where people actually are. The "haunted house" was frustrating enough that I had to come look for help. Not fun. Anyway - probably puts me in the minority - but that is how it felt. I think the story is done, done, done.

Still a beautiful game - with great models and renders and hot as F sex scenes - but way too much work to get to them.

Your mileage may vary,

DrD

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
I wish he would tweak the party planning mini game a bit so it's less dependent on the RNG. Having 2 of your starting free items be random is annoying. For the first party at least, I don't ever want drugs. It takes up a slot and has zero benefit that you wouldn't get from not having drugs. I also never want one of my free items to be a $1 item like a beer or a snack. I want it to be an expensive item like a keg. It would also really be nice if we could wait to pick the perk we want until AFTER we see the placement and needs of all the guys.

If, based on the layout I know I'm going to get a bunch of beer, then the perk that removes the cup requirement is pretty nice. If I know I'm buying liquor, then the one that removes the cup requirement from liquor would be nice. If both guys that want speakers are close together then I want a free speaker or 2. If I have to pick first, then the layout could very well make my choice not very effective.
I wish we could move the guys around to link the items of choice together, but it seems that their placement is based on the choices of party activities, answers to what the MC said to Tommy before the party planning and paths of the MC

Tikamoki

Apr 4, 2022
I remember that there's a preview of nora in ep9, but I didn't see her when I play through this episode. Anybody knows how to get her content? Thanks

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
I think DIK will be expanded massively in the future.
Because I discover Karen/Sally's story, ending chapter bLily/nicole) & sleeping with 3 random girls.

so lets see how other member react when they found 3 girl was leavin from mc room.

Bullshit! It's because Lily is crazy about the MC and doesn't want to admit it. It's a trope.

That or she's a cop and it would blow her cover. (crazy theory I read, but I like it)
another undercover agent/cops
meanwhile, lily been famous at pink rose and havin 'public' videocall sex with MC at dormatory room ?
oh yeah...
bruh can you stop this undercover thing...

Last edited:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
On the DIK path with Bella if you say can't choose both of them does she actually cut it? I don't think she did but I'm sick at the moment nothing is staying straight in my head.
Jill will look at the picture if you're not on the Jill branch by EP9 and ep8_jill_state is 1. I think this is any scenario where you're on the Jill path going into episode 8. So this includes the scenario where Jill Rejects MC at the restaurant.

In all instances but one, she will cut up the photo. The one time she doesn't is if you chose "Fight for Jill" in EP7, but you chose Bella in EP8, and returned Jill's kiss on the bench in EP9.

Reactions: A360
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes