kartoos111

Oct 1, 2016
If you are having issues with crashes during the quizes, use the official compressed instead of the others. That's what fixed it for me.
Its not the quizes, it happens randomly after a few scenes. Till now i have had 3-4 crashes during the hell week announcement, 3 crashes when quinn is talking about treasure hunt and 2 when Jade is fighting with her husband

Stiehl69x

Oct 17, 2016
Its not the quizes, it happens randomly after a few scenes. Till now i have had 3-4 crashes during the hell week announcement, 3 crashes when quinn is talking about treasure hunt and 2 when Jade is fighting with her husband
Hell it crashes on me you going through chapter one.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm afraid that a happy ending with Bella and MC walking off in the sunset together, hand in hand, is very unlikely after that ominous glimpse into the future ("real reason behind her tears", "calling out for help" and so on). I have a sense of impending, inevitable doom now and Isabella's right in the center of it. Which sucks because she's my favourite.

If it turns out that she has serious mental health issues, and game seems to suggest it, then I don't see chance for satisfying resolution. I might be wrong, of course. God damn, I'd like to be wrong. Let me know what you think, guys!
I agree man, I really really hope that isn't the case, the sudden reflecting dialogue by MC after the scene with Bella in the library scared me a bit.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
His writing being insanely overrated is nothing new. Sure, it's better than the average game here, but that's such a low bar to clear that it isn't even a compliment. Just expect more ham-fisted drama in every single storyline and turn off your brain, at least the renders are great.
Imo, he's among the best in combining quality renders with his writing to create unique characters. You can see the character reflected in the render with even small details like red eyes for characters who are into drugs and alcohol.

Drama is often what makes a story interesting but he seems to like going overboard with it. It's one thing to see the usual relationship drama you 'd expect in a game like this, it's another to see heavy stuff like serious mental issues or death.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes