darkhentai

Oct 25, 2017
in this game where is the save file? i eliminated all file save inside the game folder....but ingame my save are still there....

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Does anyone know what variables change when you make the big Chick and Dik decisions? (The ones that take part of your meter) I'm trying to tweak with the game a bit and I want to be able to compensate for the meter loss.

D

Deleted member 1532217

I played through the whole chapter without crashes, I wonder what is causing it for so many people . I will say that the options at the bottom of the screen disapeared (history, back, auto, etc.) so I had to make a bunch of save states. Anyone else have this happen?

Reactions: SolarGuy

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I think I am still too traumatized by DPC's other game, I just want to play this game without fear...

May 4, 2017
Try starting a new game it's a bit of a pain to get through it but it's fun, oh and if all links and and starting a new game doesn't help maybe pledge and get it from the original link? If all that fails then the problem might be on your end. Man this is nearly on par with City of Broken dreamers the story I mean. I hope bella doesn't turn out to be a murderous bitch like the nurse in the previous game I like her(bella, hated the nurse) but I don't like murderous bitches. I kinda suspected but I thought that it would be someone else cuz Josy said boyfriend so I put it out of my mind but damn. I like that this guy writes this so well. Maya and Josy are main girls for this game like Melissa and what's her name were for acting lessons only with a lot more interesting side girls this time. I'm going full in on bella. Hope you guys enjoy this and do support the Doctor he deserves it.

Reactions: SolarGuy
4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes