nio12

Aug 12, 2017
Install and open the game. Then you can see it in internal storage/Android/data
Yeah i know that, but there's another folder, which is the folder of the game to put the save. I dont know the name of that folder, thats why i'm asking

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
I'd like to be the one who decides who the mc fall in love with in these type of games so i expect the dev to handle the choice over to the player. Simple. I'm pursuin Bella. The mc of my game will fall in love with her. Period.
Problem is, the game acts like Maya falls in love with you even if you don't do shit. It makes the awkward situation between Josy, Maya and the MC forced.

Reactions: hennaotoko

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Problem is, the game acts like Maya falls in love with you even if you don't do shit. It makes the awkward situation between Josy, Maya and the MC forced.
Not at all. You see, in my eyes this is "Maya's problem", not mine. Do you controll who falls in love with you in life? Of course not. I don't care who falls in love with mc in the game as long as i can controll whom he falls in love with himself.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
Not at all. You see, in my eyes this is "Maya's problem", not mine. Do you controll who falls in love with you in life? Of course not. I don't care who falls in love with mc in the game as long i can controll whom he falls in love with himself.
Yeah, but the MC acts like there's something between them and shit. Its not only Maya, the MC acts like it too.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
2289 renders and 99 animations in 1 update is a joke right? I think it means , now the game's total renders and animations are 2289 and 99

Terenass

Oct 28, 2017
Well i think this update put warning beacon for bella as it spills you future while for no other character you had that. Its sad but i guess it is like warning from dev that she was designated as drama vessel for future -.-

Reactions: chociar666

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah, but the MC acts like there's something between them and shit. Its not only Maya, the MC acts like it too.
Not at all. You can avoid anything with maya, and basically nothing will happen between you to. the only thing is forced at you right now at this update especially is Jill. you literally can't avoid JILL. no matter what you ask her out for a date. the same thing you can't avoid bella, you can decide to not go to library I agree, but then you missing out a story element.

JohnnyP

Jan 11, 2018
I knew or expected the Josy twist from the early stages of Episode 1. I have a theory that Bella is Jill's sister AND mother.

BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
I read all thread related to dev console and no one seems to awnser this question so i will ask again. How in the fuc..ing hell can i open the dev console?

Reactions: bulifun

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
2289 renders and 99 animations in 1 update is a joke right? I think it means , now the game's total renders and animations are 2289 and 99
No, thats just this update. A lot of that is small things, like eye movement and stuff like that.

Bunta

May 6, 2018
Might be, but its terribly cliche.
True, but the rich girl and poor guy thing will probably happen, it may be cliche, but those kind of thing really happens in real life
Meh, no thank you. What is the point of the game, if you decisions will not effect anything, and there is "only one good ending" ? . that basically not even your decision. M.C fall in love wiht jill, even if you dont want it , i call it bullshit :p, let alone if this is the only good ending, but it is to early to talk about endgame and all kind of stuff
I probably went too far when i said that the MC will have real feelings only for Jill, maybe that cliffhanger with Maya and Josy in the end makes me think like that (i would be pissed and confused if i faced such a situation), probably it's not the only good ending, but if i has to bet on a "cannon", it would be this one
I'd like to be the one who decides who the mc fall in love with in these type of games so i expect the dev to handle the choice over to the player. Simple. I'm pursuin Bella. The mc of my game will fall in love with her. Period.
I agree with you, i'm sure we will have more options than just one girl, but we all play video games here (i think), we know that the games always have a "real ending" when they have multiple ones, if the dev will make such thing as "real ending" my bet is on Jill

wardrobehugger

Sep 10, 2017
Can someone post an idiot's guide on how to get to Jill's room? I read a few replies on page 1056 but I'm still completely flummoxed.

DPC, thank you for an incredible game!

arzal

Feb 19, 2019
Best game ever. It very worth to wait for 3 months..

But I hate cliffhanger very much arghhhh...

Btw my game play double music, it's very annoying..

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes