SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
Try starting a new game it's a bit of a pain to get through it but it's fun, oh and if all links and and starting a new game doesn't help maybe pledge and get it from the original link? If all that fails then the problem might be on your end. Man this is nearly on par with City of Broken dreamers the story I mean. I hope bella doesn't turn out to be a murderous bitch like the nurse in the previous game I like her(bella, hated the nurse) but I don't like murderous bitches. I kinda suspected but I thought that it would be someone else cuz Josy said boyfriend so I put it out of my mind but damn. I like that this guy writes this so well. Maya and Josy are main girls for this game like Melissa and what's her name were for acting lessons only with a lot more interesting side girls this time. I'm going full in on bella. Hope you guys enjoy this and do support the Doctor he deserves it.
What do you mean get it from the original link?
I downloaded the mega link from the thread.

I reextracted the download and deleted my saves, but they still show up and the game still crashes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
y
You know.....i have feeling
it not Maya or Josy who got THAT ending
But it turns out Jill and Issabela is the one we must choose in THAT Ending o_O

If is really that happening
i will :eek: and then :mad: and then :cry:
for choosing which one i have to choose :oops:
But I give dev (y) for make me have those feeling
Just because playing these game :ROFLMAO:
Well lightning won't strike twice that would be a terrible cop-out but choosing a favourite in this game is not easy, I'm sticking with Jade as side chick but just cannot decide on the main Li

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
Try starting a new game it's a bit of a pain to get through it but it's fun, oh and if all links and and starting a new game doesn't help maybe pledge and get it from the original link? If all that fails then the problem might be on your end. Man this is nearly on par with City of Broken dreamers the story I mean. I hope bella doesn't turn out to be a murderous bitch like the nurse in the previous game I like her(bella, hated the nurse) but I don't like murderous bitches. I kinda suspected but I thought that it would be someone else cuz Josy said boyfriend so I put it out of my mind but damn. I like that this guy writes this so well. Maya and Josy are main girls for this game like Melissa and what's her name were for acting lessons only with a lot more interesting side girls this time. I'm going full in on bella. Hope you guys enjoy this and do support the Doctor he deserves it.
Trying the nopy link

Jun 26, 2019
:cool:Android Gamers Here it is:cool:

Being A DIK CHP3 Android Ver
Just Found it Just Sharing Android Ver link.

*Edit*
P.S
Might Experience Some Bugs and Error on this Android Version BaDIK.

Better Check Other Android Ver or Wait for Official Android Ver.
*Edit*
Mega Link Added

BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
I downloaded from nocopy 3 times already, all times my game crash. Will try delete all saves and start again

megido06

Mar 22, 2019
y

Well lightning won't strike twice that would be a terrible cop-out but choosing a favourite in this game is not easy, I'm sticking with Jade as side chick but just cannot decide on the main Li
Yeah Jill already warned you what kind game is this :cautious:
Soo get ready having heart attack and be prepared for everything in this game :sneaky:

And agree about jade .....she is awesome
But my MC wanna Dominate Cathy Booty :love:

Reactions: Mormont
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes