cherelettre

Dec 7, 2018
can anyone share his total dik character save for start of ep. 3? I want to try the dik version but i takes sooo long to reach the ep. 3 beginning..

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Hey guys. So, I just wanna know if I am the only one, but HELL, I FELL IN LOVE WITH RIONA! I mean, just look at her! If there would be a Riona-Path, I would definitely take it! None of the other girls has impressed me so much like her. And I want to hear your opinion. I want more Riona! Just, more! (Btw, any Wallpapers or so of Riona? Its so hard to find something)
me and you, friend.

tenor (5).gif

here, this is for your loyalty :love:

ep3_quri_sex5.jpg

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I loved this update big, smart, funny and sexy. DPC knows how to keep players engaged in the story with words and visual. This game is perfect.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We have to wait for the next update for more resolutions.

BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
can anyone share his total dik character save for start of ep. 3? I want to try the dik version but i takes sooo long to reach the ep. 3 beginning..
Almost in the end of episode 2, sorry for not share the done thing but i had to start again.

login2me2

Sep 8, 2018
When that knock happend, I knew it was Josy. But I didn't expect her to be that one.

Anyway, great update. My favourite moment was certainly this one: Derek_Daddy, here I come..png I didn't expect it, had me in tears.

And damn the change to the fighting mini-game was harsh. I put my points in STR and HP, because that worked the best before but DEX and MOV was needed now. For some reason, I lost some saves, so I had to redo the Chad fight at least 5 times before I finally managed to win.

Reactions: Andy211

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
We can't be sure for now maybe it's facade but then again it's just a theory.
Its okay, i just disagree. Theories are welcome. Its just pretty obvious she acts like this because she plays faithfull and wanna chase temptations away as best she can. Its very convenient to act like a bitch to keep others away whenever she can. Will break through her wall of thorns though :cool:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes