Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
So clearly, if you've been telling the truth to both of them

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was already clear they would break up. You can see it by the call Josie gave the MC about staying at his dorm and explaining shit. Maya was ready to sleep with you. The fact that Josy wanted to stay at your dorm instead of Maya's is pretty telling. Maya might have been her second choice there.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
You anyone else unable to access galery in the main menu..
Also is it not possible to have ACTUAL sex with anyone in this update just BJ/FJ from Sage and that werid thing maya did ahahha

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
So clearly, if you've been telling the truth to both of them

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure, there are other variations you know. example you do both of them, but you avoiding and keeping secrets. in that case i think the things is gonna be worse for all of you. if you are honest, well thats is a little diferent becasue they both likes you , and you were the one who were honest, while they are not much , or not about everything.

either way it's complicated. but both of the girl wanted to come clean with you that is for sure. Josy was ready to tell you everything once you meet her , also she was not even surprised or mad that you "date".

and Maya was basically admitted, that she likes you even wants you not just for the trials, even Derek makes a comment about it. that he only saw Maya like this once, and its serious.

so , polygamy relationships FTW

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Avaron1974 If this game is a 2 in your opinion, which do you consider to be 5 star games?
Games with characters and settings I like.

Yumina the Ethereal, Aien no Aselia - Spirit of Eternity Sword and Eternity Sword 2, Bunny Black 1 and 2, Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! (Do Love Me Seriously or Majikoi whichever) 1, 2 and fandisks, Fate, Dracu Riot, Ikusa Megami Zero, City of Broken Dreamers, Last Sovereign, Heavy Five, Personal Trainer, Where the Heart is, Legend of Queen Opala, Roundscape Adorevia, Our Fate, Depraved Awakening, Seducing the Devil, Alison Fall of the Apple and a fuck ton more.

Doesn't matter what I find to be good games or not, nobody will ever agree on what is good or not as we all have different opinions.

See you just saw the score and not the reason and now you'll look at the games I do enjoy and probably think this is better, again, opinions.

I did explain why I didn't enjoy it with the main reasons being I didn't like the MC which is a pretty big issue and I found some of the side characters far more interesting and attractive than the main girls. Kinda defeats the purpose playing a dating sim if none of the available girls interest me.

The story didn't grip me so I couldn't give it a higher score than I did.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Okay i know this might be a big stretch but hear me out, so in this scene they showed us 3 people (quinn and dawe, bella, and josy) so i was reading again what the mc said "things you don't want anyone else to see" and it got me thinking that maybe in this room that nobody knows about in bella's house is a big secret that bella's hiding.
She keeps feeling guilty about her husband and she never mentioned where he went or where he is, she just wishes he comes back all the time. So i'm worried that maybe she has done smth to her husband by accident and he died or smth because of it and she was scared to tell anyone because she might take the blame through the process and get a life sentence in prison, and she didn't wanna believe that he was dead so she hid his body and believed that she had nothing to do with it and that he just abandoned her and left, and eventually it caused her to become mentally ill. but that's just me trying to come up with an explanation.

View attachment 374030 View attachment 374031
I don't think Bella has it in her to do something like that, and I'm pretty sure there was a scene where she was thinking I'm guessing about her husband think it was along the lines of I hope you are back soon. But don't quote me on that but she definitely says either that or when he will be back :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes