Lifeisok

Apr 25, 2018
Its okay, i just disagree. Theories are welcome. Its just pretty obvious she acts like this because she plays faithfull and wanna chase temptations away as best she can. Its very convenient to act like a bitch to keep others away whenever she can. Will break through her wall of thorns though :cool:
You're probably right. It's just the "if i knew i would rather scream for help" part that bothers me. :/

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Pretty fun update, only downside is that as the fan of Bella she didn't really have that much content in this update.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Okay i know this might be a big stretch but hear me out, so in this scene they showed us 3 people (quinn and dawe, bella, and josy) so i was reading again what the mc said "things you don't want anyone else to see" and it got me thinking that maybe in this room that nobody knows about in bella's house is a big secret that bella's hiding.
She keeps feeling guilty about her husband and she never mentioned where he went or where he is, she just wishes he comes back all the time. So i'm worried that maybe she has done smth to her husband by accident and he died or smth because of it and she was scared to tell anyone because she might take the blame through the process and get a life sentence in prison, and she didn't wanna believe that he was dead so she hid his body and believed that she had nothing to do with it and that he just abandoned her and left, and eventually it caused her to become mentally ill. but that's just me trying to come up with an explanation.

1566068360800.png 1566068417342.png

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
Its okay, i just disagree. Theories are welcome. Its just pretty obvious she acts like this because she plays faithfull and wanna chase temptations away as best she can. Its very convenient to act like a bitch to keep others away whenever she can. Will break through her wall of thorns though :cool:
My guess is it´s reladed to her years as a student. Either that or the husband angle. :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Either that or the husband angle. :)
Most probably its the poor absent hubby angle. Since its quite the mystery he can as well pop up.. hopefully he won't. Its enough to contest with his ghost, Bella seem to stick with him stubbornly. Gotta work on that.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes