monksims

Mar 17, 2019
This new fighting mini-game is too fast even in normal. How can you react with three correct arrow keys within two seconds? I liked the previous version because it was more strategy than action. Normal difficulty should be more relaxed than it is in the current form. I guess those arrows look too much alike in my eyes so I have to think to correctly distinguish if the arrow points left or right. Not everybody are fast to react.

Also, it's either all mini-games on or off. I hate this current fighter game-play but I wouldn't mind playing other mini-games.

Munkkivittu

Dec 27, 2018
Best game ever. It very worth to wait for 3 months..

But I hate cliffhanger very much arghhhh...

Btw my game play double music, it's very annoying..
I just realised something, if it takes 3 months on every update, it takes nearly 2 years to finish this game... Its way too long. The is absolute masterpiece

Bunta

May 6, 2018
The crashes only happened to me when i started a new game, when i used my 0.2 save the game runs normally, except from the double music bug after some part of the game

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
This new fighting mini-game is too fast even in normal. How can you react with three correct arrow keys within two seconds? I liked the previous version because it was more strategy than action. Normal difficulty should be more relaxed than it is in the current form. I guess those arrows look too much alike in my eyes so I have to think to correctly distinguish if the arrow points left or right. Not everybody are fast to react.

Also, it's either all mini-games on or off. I hate this current fighter game-play but I wouldn't mind playing other mini-games.
Dex is the key to the new fighting mini game. Boost that to max asap. That's what determines how much time you have. You also want the counter attacks skill. That gives you free attacks when you block your opponent. I actually find the gender studies class the most annoying. 1 cheat level is all I need to easily get to 100% in the english and math tests. I can eventually beat the shuffle game without any cheats but I find it annoying so I get all 3 cheat levels to make it easy. Gender studies I still find slightly annoying even with 3 cheat levels and all of the nerd boosts plus studying that exclusively every day.

For the fighting game I buy counter attacks on day 1 and then rely entirely on the free stat points from beating the jock until I have all of the other cheats/boosts I want for other stuff. Counterattacks is the only thing I find it necessary to spend money on in the fighting game. Roundhouse is a nice bonus but not really needed and heal is really not worth it IMO. Spending money on stat points is also not necessary. By early in chapter 3 you can get close to max fighting stats without spending any money on it. I max dex first, then pow, then mov, then health. I do eventually buy roundhouse once I have all of the gender studies cheats maxed.

You want to beat both the jock and the nerd every day in brawl to maximize money and stat gain. Beat the other guy any day that it says special renders are available as well. Same for the shuffle game. Lastly, buy the note taking perk from the nerds immediately for the free money from test taking. So you should be getting at least 3$ and 1 stat point every day for free not including any money you find laying around.

Apr 4, 2019
Hey guys. So, I just wanna know if I am the only one, but HELL, I FELL IN LOVE WITH RIONA! I mean, just look at her! If there would be a Riona-Path, I would definitely take it! None of the other girls has impressed me so much like her. And I want to hear your opinion. I want more Riona! Just, more! (Btw, any Wallpapers or so of Riona? Its so hard to find something)

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
All this talk about crashes, i didn't have not one in my two runs and with the new mod installed for 0.3

Win 7 64bit on a shit laptop from 2011...

megido06

Mar 22, 2019
You know.....i have feeling
it not Maya or Josy who got THAT ending
But it turns out Jill and Issabela is the one we must choose in THAT Ending o_O

If is really that happening
i will :eek: and then :mad: and then :cry:
for choosing which one i have to choose :oops:
But I give dev (y) for make me have those feeling
Just because playing these game :ROFLMAO:

Aug 17, 2019
I got the a problem, i cant get past the first free room part (before date with josy, in your House) every part i touch in the screen just takes It like if i was touching the oven playg in android, i got it from apkgamers in media fire

Reactions: Lukal29
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes