Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I've been using Universal Renpy mod since launch day. It's fucking amazing for BaDIK.
Sounds nice! I can actually program. I was going to fix the problem with Sancho's mod (everyone calling me Sanchos after I picked Mark) but he has done some clever tricks to provent that (with an interesting hidden message to someone who has been stealing his code, nice one! Made me chuckle).

I have actually done really basic mods of my own where I'll go through the code, check the variables effected by choices and then just set the test colour for the best choice to green or whatever. I actually enjoy programming.

I may try that out though, looks interesting.

Reactions: Jericho85

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Nice trick, but badly done.
Josy can have all the doubts she wants, but to pour them on someone else is not right.
Does Josy have doubts that choosing Maya, or not choosing mc, was a mistake? Nothing wrong with that, but she has to think about it and then act with the courage that distinguishes her...

Trying to instil the same doubt in mc who has just told her that he is happy with what he is building with another person does not seem good to me

Josy has the right to rethink any of her choices, she has no right to try to undermine the choices of others, others apparently happier than her.
She simply ask you whether you think about what would happen if things were different.

How, you respond to that is perfectly up to you. May Be DPC could have been a nicer here with the coding, considering that a the midle response, is a very neutral, " Yeah a bit, but we cant change the past " kind of respons, still give you 1 cheating :LOL:

But you can be fully committed, unshaken about your beliefs and shoot her approach done, by telling her "we would not worked out", - she might say she think you wrong, but she get the message.

But If you choose, the first option

Well...., You might not as convinced that it was the right choice, when you choose this :

instead of HER :love::
BeingADIK 2022-12-21 04-40-01-94.jpg
BeingADIK 2022-12-21 00-57-56-38.jpg

And That My Friend Is Absolutely Not Josy's Fault.

so be Nice, and take it with your own conscience, but don't blame Josy for it, that she might open the possibilities that if you might realize the Banana is not for you, a Fairy Goddess, might still be available:whistle:

IF anything, I might worry, based on DPC current Writing style, he might fuck up the Josy path from the trouple path.

Who am I kidding,
BeingADIK 2022-12-22 02-08-10-34.jpg
BeingADIK 2022-12-21 04-23-55-17.jpg
BeingADIK 2022-12-21 04-17-36-08.jpg
BeingADIK 2022-12-21 04-25-43-50.jpg
BeingADIK 2022-12-21 04-26-17-35.jpg

BeingADIK 2022-12-21 04-27-46-23.jpg
BeingADIK 2022-12-21 04-27-12-85.jpg
BeingADIK 2022-12-21 04-32-45-64.jpg

:love::devilish:

And with that , Dear Jury and Judge, The defense rests its case:cool::coffee:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I hope so, but if every party is even as long as like the Prep, HOT, or Dorm parties, it will still be too long imo. I'd be fine if some of them were, but I don't want a party at the DIK house taking up a quarter of the episode every episode.

I actually disagree with this. If there is one party per episode, that would be about 6 more perks to be selected before the final party (assuming there are going to be 16 episodes in the game). Including this episode that would mean you would have a total of 8 perks for the final party. I think that's a reasonable number of perks, you don't need to be able to get every single perk, in fact you probably shouldn't be able to. There's only 12 perks so 8 is 2/3 of them.

The bigger issue with the perk system is just how essential some of them are vs the others. I doubt anyone didn't pick the no cups for beer perk this episode, it saves like a quarter of the spaces on the board. Food not requiring trashcans is probably the next most obvious one, and the liquor one might be the next, eliminating things that take up spaces is just too OP.

The cheaper drugs and kegs ones are pretty weak comparatively, especially the drug one which you usually only need 1 of and is an easy sacrifice if you need to because some DIKs don't even want drugs at the party. The ones that raise the budget will only be used if you need it and the happiness ones are lower priority. At least that's how I see it.
I've seen some people do good setups without the beers without cups one, and if John Boy wants trashcans too the next party that perk isn't that good. I'd rather wait to pick another perk until we can see next party's setup. And about the happyness ones... Maybe it could be worth it to pick them early even if that makes you get a lower multiplier.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
It annoys me when instead of just being nice and referring someone to where they need to go to find the answer to there question people get on their high horse and just berates someone, they seem to forget that there are over 10,000 pages to this thread and sometimes you don't realise something has already been said about the problem because you're not actually sure what to put in the search engine to find the exact answer to your enquiry without getting about a 1000 different pages pop up. I've clicked on half the pages that some people here have referenced about the 'Bella loop' and gotten nothing that helps to solve the problem, I know what caused it, I just don't know how to fix it and that's the only answer I or anyone else with the problem needs.
Thousands of pages sure..

But one very easily accessible search button.

And if you know what causes it, then the solution should be pretty easy to figure out.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
It annoys me when instead of just being nice and referring someone to where they need to go to find the answer to there question people get on their high horse and just berates someone, they seem to forget that there are over 10,000 pages to this thread and sometimes you don't realise something has already been said about the problem because you're not actually sure what to put in the search engine to find the exact answer to your enquiry without getting about a 1000 different pages pop up. I've clicked on half the pages that some people here have referenced about the 'Bella loop' and gotten nothing that helps to solve the problem, I know what caused it, I just don't know how to fix it and that's the only answer I or anyone else with the problem needs.
The number one solution to every problem after an update? Don't fucking cheat. Period. It's that simple. Well over 95% of every fucking problem is the result of you using modded saves. Any argument about "I donwloaded X from Y" means fuckall. If you didn't play it yourself, you're still cheating, and whoever you got your saves from very likely used a mod to get to that point.

The fault is entirely on you (collectively), the person behind the screen trying to play the game and having the problems, and the vast majority of these "problems" are discovered within the first 12 hours of release, and solutions put in the first post of the thread.

This has been going on here for, literally, YEARS now, and it's hard to be nice to people who are just spamming the place with a rehash of bullshit that we've seen THOUSANDS of times over the last several years, after every fucking update gets released. I understand you not liking the attitude of responses, but it's well earned, because you are the actual source of your problems.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
She simply ask you whether you think about what would happen if things were different.

How, you respond to that is perfectly up to you. May Be DPC could have been a nicer here with the coding, considering that a the midle response, is a very neutral, " Yeah a bit, but we cant change the past " kind of respons, still give you 1 cheating :LOL:

But you can be fully committed, unshaken about your beliefs and shoot her approach done, by telling her "we would not worked out", - she might say she think you wrong, but she get the message.

But If you choose, the first option

Well...., You might not as convinced that it was the right choice, when you choose this :

instead of HER :love::
View attachment 2253881
View attachment 2253884

And That My Friend Is Absolutely Not Josy's Fault.

so be Nice, and take it with your own conscience, but don't blame Josy for it, that she might open the possibilities that if you might realize the Banana is not for you, a Fairy Goddess, might still be available:whistle:

IF anything, I might worry, based on DPC current Writing style, he might fuck up the Josy path from the trouple path.

Who am I kidding,
View attachment 2253896
View attachment 2253908
View attachment 2253911
View attachment 2253914
View attachment 2253921

View attachment 2253922
View attachment 2253923
View attachment 2253924

:love::devilish:

And with that , Dear Jury and Judge, The defense rests its case:cool::coffee:
I'm literally trying to do a run right now to make a non-throuple solo Josy save, faithful to Josy and cranking up her regret at every turn but...

It is VERY difficult to turn down Jill when she's on that couch in the lingerie. She just pulls me right back in...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
You know the funny thing is, I used Scrappy's heavily for 8.2 and that's where all my saves are from. I still use it for 8.2. But I never chose the "multiple paths" option for my saves, so I never ran into weird looping issues. And I obviously didn't use scrappy's for 9.x because it's not out yet (and found something I like better).

So all of the mod-related issues people are having are either because they loaded an out-dated scrappy mod into their 9.x folder (which is ALWAYS no bueno), or they loaded a save with multiple exclusive branches active causing the bella loop issue. Easily avoidable with a little common sense, really.
I've used scrappy mods since season 2. Episode 5-6. Never had problems with my saves even the ones with cheats from scrappy mods. Such as playing chapter 9 with my save that have Sage and Others branches in one. At the end of EP 9, in one only gameplay, I could save Sage, Melanie and Sarah, Nicole and Lilly and Quinn (also having sex with Heather and Camila and making out with Riona). Ofc the only thing I needed to do was quick save and decide if I wanted to end the night with any of them or talk to Josy and Maya to get Sage's end of the night.

The problem is that most people don't know how to use the mod and doesn't know how to save their saves in order to work in a new clean version of the game. Whatever DPC does to stop scrappy mod, scrappy works towards it.

But taking in consideration that many people can't solve the easy haunted mansion event, working with mods and saves might be really hard for some.

Reactions: buggs

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I've seen some people do good setups without the beers without cups one, and if John Boy wants trashcans too the next party that perk isn't that good. I'd rather wait to pick another perk until we can see next party's setup. And about the happyness ones... Maybe it could be worth it to pick them early even if that makes you get a lower multiplier.
on my most sucessful gameplay of the party planning. I used crowdfunding, to get +4$ and I chose 20% bonus happier for whatever comes on next updates. The cups if you place tjem wisely it wont occupy many slots. Best Result.jpg

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I've clicked on half the pages that some people here have referenced about the 'Bella loop' and gotten nothing that helps to solve the problem, I know what caused it, I just don't know how to fix it and that's the only answer I or anyone else with the problem needs.
The answer should be obvious if you know what the problem is, no ?
Go back to ep 8, don't use the mod option to see all scenes and choose ONE PATH. Sage, Maya/Josy, Bella, Jill or Others.
That choosing all paths will crash the game should have been plainly obvious...

May 9, 2021
The most important question people should be asking is which girls will Sage bring in for a threesome? What if the “tc” points stand for “third choice” in this instance, and while other paths it might lead to drama, on the Sage path which ever girl you have the highest TC score is your “plus one” I.e. your choice for the third party in the threesome. I think the only criteria would be it would have to be someone Sage knows and is also into.

Imagine a Sage + Heather threesome, or a Sage + Lilly threesome.

Even better - if Josy was fine with sharing the MC with Maya, and she finds she has more in common with Sage…imagine the ultimate throuple - Sage and Josy. Fuck those two would be freaky as fuck like Sarah and Melanie. The seeds are already being planted as well with that kiss between them during truth or drink. Sorry Maya, but you’re going to be upgraded to the sexy redhead kink slut model.

Reactions: TemIIx
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes