StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
Well after a few days of comprehesive 'play testing' I can determine a few important things,

1-Well Zoey sure didn't turn up and do a whole lot tbh, I feel very bad for AchedCroissant right now.
2-You bastards and DPC have converted me... Quinn main girl when?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
Gonna do another run through to try and get the 'others' route, do you have go massive DIK to get it?

Oh and not date any of the main girls?
Pretty sure the “Others” route is available to all as long as you hooked up with one of the side girls, I know I got the option on my full neutral route so im assuming full chick & dik get it too

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
And in EP9 it was very apparent, DPC writes most of his sexscenes with the frame of the insane consent laws of the US. The MC constantly asks for consent before he does something. But he masks it very skillfully, for example the MC asking something like "Ready?" before sticking it in or "Are you really ok with me using no condom?"
Consent is good. Rape is bad. Too bad no one told your dad JAL, might have spared us putting up with your periodical shit... :rolleyes:

You bastards and DPC have converted me... Quinn main girl when?
Quinn has always been the main girl. Fuck, I gotta update that post now!

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
It was good. Not great but not terrible. Haven't unlocked all the scenes yet but I want to just walk away from this game for a little bit and come back to it later. It's still the best AVN in my opinion but I'm glad I decided not to pay for it anymore after this episode.

Those are my opinions on ep 9. If you want to call me out then let me save you some time and say "Fuck you, too". Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You say no bait but this is really tempting me to post a Willy Wonka gif.

Quite amazing to claim women in game are in control of everything where it's the male MC who decides the core of the game i.e.who they fuck, who they won't fuck, who they romance and who they end up with.

Portraying something doesn't automatically equal endorsing something, even if the portrayal is done seriously. In case you've failed to notice, these serious feminists also get mocked by rest of the cast, including Maya's own brother.
Hey buddy, I want to warn you, ignore him. This is another JAL clone.

Reactions: ffive
Jan 18, 2022
Tbh honest I don't think the MC needs to share much with Maya and Josy as he's basically already told them about the main parts of his life right at the start of his relationships with them.
He has told Josy and Maya the big stuff and the same with the Girls like maya money problem with her dad, Josy mom and dad, fears, cums fast when horny, is tiny(fun size)
I guess I have to replay S1+S2 again because I never felt like he shared that much about himself at the start. But I still feel the whole birthday feelings thing is important and I only recall it mentioned to Jill/Sage. That being said, I do recall depending who you pick to go to, Maya or Josy learn about your inheritance/mom's journal so he shares that. Really the only thing we know about Maya are her problems with her dad and that she is extremely guarded because of that. I agree we know more about Josy, but you only learn about her fear of being alone if your not on their path. You learn about Josy's height insecurity regardless of your route at the HOTs party if I recall. To me Jill/Sage paths get more into thoughts/emotions for deeper connections to the MC while Josy+Maya aren't there yet since we're still dealing with Maya's dad issues. Also, they're the last to know if you're actually taking the relationship seriously so just pacing wise the deeper relationship level isn't there yet.

Sidenote: Irrelevant to how the Josy+Maya relationship is going, but funny enough theirs is the only route where the MC doesn't try to "protect" them from the walk of shame. Of course, you could blame it on the threesome sex tiring him out but are you then telling me that the Others threesomes didn't tire the MC out as much since he wakes up before or around the same time as those ladies? Or are Josy and Maya just super early risers? lol

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
wow i just played episode 9, what's the point of playing the single playthough if you only get 2 sex scences in a full episode party (1 was like 20 seconds with Camilla) My MC in episode 5 went from banging 7 girls to barely 2
That's YOUR FAULT for YOUR choices! There's tons of scenes in this one! You need to make different choices. I have already had sex with Bella, with Quinn, with girls I barely recall their names, LOL... and I haven't done all the paths I can choose from yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Well after a few days of comprehesive 'play testing' I can determine a few important things,

1-Well Zoey sure didn't turn up and do a whole lot tbh, I feel very bad for AchedCroissant right now.
2-You bastards and DPC have converted me... Quinn main girl when?

Wait, you can get dumped this episode by Jill? How?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yet One of the main chicks and the druggie we're suppose to care about blantatly rapes the mc in an episode and no one cares.....Derek is right about the double standard
Nah, if you're talking about the CUMpetition when Quinn fucks the mc, you can choose to stop it or let it happen. Check out this post that shows the sequence of events and choices:

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-6526369

You only have sex with Quinn in that scene if you choose to "Let her continue".

That means the mc is in charge of whether sex happens or not. That would contradict the meaning of rape.

Reactions: kih1952

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
are you trolling? i clearly said "the single playthrough" meaning him as a single...you can't get sex with bella in episode 9..also tell me the other girls we had sex with
There's literally 17 sex scenes in this episode INCLUDING a very hot one with Bella. Get crackin on those alternate saves! You should know by now that this VN isn't really meant for a single playthrough, and that is especially true for EP9.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
There's literally 17 sex scenes in this episode INCLUDING a very hot one with Bella. Get crackin on those alternate saves! You should know by now that this VN isn't really meant for a single playthrough, and that is especially true for EP9.
Yeah, Sancho posted saves for all the various paths, so it's easy to do if you don't want to replay it. I have many saves, but his were more convenient (if you don't mind being called "Sanchos" <shudder>). ;)

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
Does the "ongoing affair" being greyed out for Jade mean that my flags for her are messed up, or is it "we're already having an affair so you don't need to text her"? Meaning the option would only really appear for those who didn't get with her in the other episodes?

1671767882279.png

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Yeah, Sancho posted saves for all the various paths, so it's easy to do if you don't want to replay it. I have many saves, but his were more convenient (if you don't mind being called "Sanchos" <shudder>). ;)
Can't you just rename your character from the settings on the phone?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes