Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Have anyone tried both Scrappy's mod and Sancho mod....
Which is better?
Both are good on their own ways if you like modding and I really don't understand why only one Mod is linked in the OP. At the moment I would prefer Sancho's mod but like I said: both are good. I've installed three versions of BaDIK. One with Scrappy, one with Sancho and one unmodded. The unmodded one is the way I play most of the time. If you have played it enough times you don't need a mod anymore.

For me the best way in this game is the Universal Ren'Py Mod. You can do much more with it, like cheating the perks in the party planning game or just select choices the game didn't allow because you're not a Massive DIK or Huge CHICK.

Sep 9, 2021
Damn my Dik mc going to meet quinn's daddy.

Hmmmm interesting time ahead.

My Rating for character in this update :
1. Quinn * For me
2. Josy
3. Sage

If my dik mc wasn't in love with quinn, josy is perfact option and after that sage but my mc loves succubus.

Soon she(Josy) will depart from maya path and josy fan can have what they wanted from start.

Last edited:

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
DPC comes out with a post release update where he says " overwhelmingly positive response and support " referring to episode 9. Haha this guy lives in an echo chamber or he is willfully lying.
I started by playing just the Others path and felt a really deep feeling of dissatisfaction, and stated that the episode was a real letdown.

Playing the J/M path was nicer, After playing Jill and Bella route and laughing many many many times, and having seen the buds of what all of these relationships looked like, i loved it.

And now i honestly feel a lot more attached to the characters (which sucks because i think I'm already too invested in this)

I'm not saying this episode didn't have it's issues: some things that were animated, didn't need to be. Possibly too MANY options/variations, very very long development time, some bad animations, a really unneeded party planning minigame and weaker sex scenes than E8.

But in spite of that, i think the core and soul of the game was here and it was very good. It would've been really easy to fuck up the characters now that some of the chase is gone and we start settling down for official relationships (in most cases), i think this went the other way and only improved.

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2020
I feel like DPC has shot himself in the foot. The whole attraction abut the games was you could constantly fuck whoever you wanted with possible repercussions. Now it's just become wayy more linear as you basically can only get with one character or 'the others'.... I just don't get it really. It's no longer possible to be like 'oh maybe i'd like to get back with Josy'... or, 'yeah i'll screw some fun girls but It might have negative consequences on my main SO. Infact, I couldn't see any possible way where if you were on Bella path for instance you could fail at the sex scene at the end because all 'others' paths are barred. Like maybe if you got a blowjob from Heather or something and she walked in that would damage relationship points. More so, than if you were on a Sage playthrough who wouldn't mind as much. I don't know... I just don't get where he is going. Like, he basically removed the whole point relationship system. to just be solo playthroughs of each character. Why!?

Sep 9, 2021
That and they don't know how to use an internet forum in 2022. I guess they just aren't that bright.
It's possible that these player don't play game that frequently so they don't know how to operate sandbox.

If possible be kind to other but if think some kind of superior to other here. Remember : dr. Pink cake consider us here us low life.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
I feel like DPC has shot himself in the foot. The whole attraction abut the games was you could constantly fuck whoever you wanted with possible repercussions. Now it's just become wayy more linear as you basically can only get with one character or 'the others'.... I just don't get it really. It's no longer possible to be like 'oh maybe i'd like to get back with Josy'... or, 'yeah i'll screw some fun girls but It might have negative consequences on my main SO. Infact, I couldn't see any possible way where if you were on Bella path for instance you could fail at the sex scene at the end because all 'others' paths are barred. Like maybe if you got a blowjob from Heather or something and she walked in that would damage relationship points. More so, than if you were on a Sage playthrough who wouldn't mind as much. I don't know... I just don't get where he is going. Like, he basically removed the whole point relationship system. to just be solo playthroughs of each character. Why!?
Give him more credit, I'll give you a few ideas, some outlandish and some make more sense.

1. Jill/Bella combined path, sure this will take significant setup, but didn't we get a hint that something happened between them when they slept together in bed, before Jill left and joined you in the sofa? If you go Bella it could make sense pretty easily, imo, and probably on the other end, to.
2. Same can be said on Sage/Jm, we KNOW there's attraction there, and we know J/M is ok with a relationship bigger than 2, Sage just seems open to it, as long as it is on the up and up.
3. The "others" route, ofc, with maybe a drunk slip up that leads to fuck buddies with some of the previous main LI's
4. Others route with many girls, like you said.

I'm no writer, and i thoughts of those in second, I'm choosing to believe DPC has similar or better plans.

Reactions: Roroorigina

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
I don't understand how people can't find the kegs or the beer tap. You are told by Tommy himself exactly where they are. I mean hell, you even see the kegs when Tommy shows you them in the beginning.
It’s because they are playing the game one handed, full coomer mode, with skip on until they see some ass.

Instead of reloading a quick save, and spend 2 minutes reading the scene that confuses them, they rush on here in order to get closer to that nut busting high.

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
2. Same can be said on Sage/Jm, we KNOW there's attraction there, and we know J/M is ok with a relationship bigger than 2, Sage just seems open to it, as long as it is on the up and up.
A polygamous relationship I have always seen that they are looking for more wives/girlfriends and I would not be surprised if it happens here the girls feel attracted to each other and all parties agree that Sage/Maya/Josy/MC could happen and we will see what DPC decides and drop the bait and did not think that Sage is the only one with this possibility

We have to see how this relationship evolves when other girls are included in that friendship. First, I think Sage would be the first to know about that relationship, being her the most closest to Maya/Josy and the MC.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Being a DIK Walkthrough Mod (no cheats) [v0.8.3] [PurrvertedSnowflake]

I made a mod for S1/S2. Spoiler has some info about the mod from its page.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dude, I've played it a little and it's a real good work you made. Are you working on Season 3 too? I can see pictures of it but in your file is only Ep. 1 - 8 and your title said it too (V0.8.3). Your mod is a really good help if one will play without cheating anything but don't want to read a walkthrough all the time. That's the best way for all the dudes who are struggling with their broken saves. If they really want, they can get straight saves now during playing with all the help they need. Imho this mod should be linked in OP.

I've not tested and played all with your mod but when it's done I give you a review. Promised. But please make this thing for V0.9.1 too. You're on to something.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
A polygamous relationship I have always seen that they are looking for more wives/girlfriends and I would not be surprised if it happens here the girls feel attracted to each other and all parties agree that Sage/Maya/Josy/MC could happen and we will see what DPC decides and drop the bait and did not think that Sage is the only one with this possibility

We have to see how this relationship evolves when other girls are included in that friendship. First, I think Sage would be the first to know about that relationship, being her the most closest to Maya/Josy and the MC.
What to you think about the Bella/Jill thing i mentioned?

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
Tommy - Druggie who folds like a wet napkin when it comes to standing up to Vinnie and doesn't even dare to mouth off.

But yeah, definitely not a "pussy", as long as you're willing to shut your eyes to all evidence to the contrary.
he punches vinnie and kicks him out the DIk, he won't mouth him off cause he doesn't even like MC to begin with so why would he care

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes