Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I was caught off guard by this scene on one of my playthrus because it used such an early/old save of mine lol I totally forgot I started off bout the throuple life
Same story here, I just downloaded old Bella save, most of routes completed in the last 6 months. There something in my eyes after i saw this.
After that, psychological rehabilitation was urgently needed, preferably in the form of an M / J route. But more for Josy, of course.:love:
68789808.JPG

Desiderius

Jul 9, 2020
Total fucking spoilers ahead, skip this entire post if you don't wanna know!

Alright, it's been over a week now since the episode dropped. Many great minds have milked the episode for what it's worth, and it's time for the game Q&A table to be updated (not to be confused with DPC's Q&A table - which is mostly propoganda).

Some of you may not have seen this before, some of you have been hounding me day and night to get it updated (ok, about two people mentioned it in passing...)

Questions Going In to EP10Answered (or partly)New Questions
  • Who sent the Jocks the pictures?
  • Who sent the Cathy cluck?
  • What behind Bella's door?
  • What's the deal with Bella and James?
  • What happened between Bella and Jill and why does it seem to relate to James?
  • What are Sarah and Melanie up to?
  • Who is manbun's daughter?
  • Will the MC make Riona cum?
  • Why is Quinn working with this drug gang?
  • What happened to Quinn's Dad?
  • Why did Chad choose to break up with Sage now?
  • Will the MC have to choose to give his $5000 to someone in order to help them?
  • Who was outside the MC's room?
  • Is there a traitor in the DIKs and is it Nick?
  • What will the MC's Mom's diary reveal?
  • Will there be a confrontation with Maya's Dad and if so, what will the outcome be?
  • Who was the woman lying on the mattress with Rox and Buddy?
  • Who was the woman that spoke to Quinn when she went to visit Buddy?
  • What will be the fallout from Burke seeing the Jade and MC video?
  • How did Jill's sister Lana die?
  • What is Jill's campaign about specifically (It was done in Lana's honor but what is it about)?
  • Who is the Madame?
  • Is Quinn gonna get her ending with the mc?
  • Will the mc get to hatefuck Becky (as suggested by Sarah)?
  • The house from Lynette's album is definitely the house Jill grew up in. What the fuck does that mean?!
  • Was that a cop car watching Riona selling drugs? Maybe someone else is watching her, not just CUMPetition Boy.
  • Who's that slimy fuck that Cathy's meeting?
  • Will the mc get to have a solo relationship with Maya or Josy?
  • Who did the test papers that the mc found in the bathroom belong to?
  • Why does Chad keep the lie up that he's not cheating when Sage confronts him?
  • Why was Bella imagining James while dancing and having fun with the mc?
  • Who threw the power breaker during the Halloween party (most likely Vinnie, but we don't know for certain)?
  • Who was the creepy girl with the lion doll during the blackout?
  • What the fuck happened to Brawler?
  • What's Nick gonna do about seeing Bella and mc making out after she leaves his room in the morning?
  • How's Tommy gonna react to finding the mc is fucking his sister now that he knows?
  • Was that a security camera that Derek found, and who put it there and why?
  • What was in that bottle marked "Don't drink" that the mc gave to Sally?
  • Is Leon gay?
  • Did Bella determine that the mc cheated on his test (if you chose to cheat)?
  • Will Riona confront Quinn about her lying to Tommy, using Riona as a scapegoat for her financial losses?
  • Who was the mystery girl in the demon face outfit that the mc flirts with at the Moose Bar?
  • What will the repercussions of the relationship cheat tally be?
  • Did Heather regret blowing the mc? Will more come of their relationship as her unhappiness of Tommy's affairs increases.
  • Will Jill's lawyer finally be able to help Maya? Will he be more expensive than the actual college tuition?
  • Is Tybalt actively trying to piss Jill off, or is he just trying to get her attention? What more will come of her dumping him?
  • Is a foresome with Maya, Josy and Sage brewing, Sage is getting pretty pally with the girls, and even made out with Josy for a dare, and Maya names her as one of the hottest HOTs?
  • Why did Sally kiss the mc's chest when he caught her stumbling through the hallway? When will they fuck?
  • When will Zoey and the mc fuck?
  • Will the mc cheat on Jill with Bianca (Bianca is ready, her words and that lip bite when he grabs her ass in the photo shoot)?
  • What will Jill do now that she knows Bianca's husband is cheating on her?
  • What was in the safe that Quinn's dad showed her when she was little?
  • What was Vinnie doing / looking for in the mc's room?
  • What was Avery talking about when she thought the mc was Tara under the sheet?
  • Will DPC continue to do long, meaningless animations that delay the future releases by months?

Ok, as usual, it's just a brainstorm coming from me. I may have added some rather flippant shit that isn't worth caring about, and I've surely overlooked some juicy new conspiracy material. So let me know if you got something to add.
From the Burke's:

1) who is Priscilla?
2) why was Burke really sacked from his Finance job?

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
5000 renders in 8.5 months, with one 3090 only (a whole month quicker than DPC). Admittedly he did less animations, but he didn't have the advantage of having additional 7 3090's to help with the rendering. Now I expect you to say that it doesn't count, because for whatever reason.

I don't know why you keep responding to me dude, do you feel so obliged to whiteknight DPC and defend his honor? :unsure: :Kappa:
I think its great that DPC gets an extra 3090 every page of this thread ATM.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Ok, as usual, it's just a brainstorm coming from me. I may have added some rather flippant shit that isn't worth caring about, and I've surely overlooked some juicy new conspiracy material. So let me know if you got something to add.
Who or what caused the blackout? (If who what was the purpose, and did it succeed?)
What was Vinny looking for in the safe?

And ofc the wacky classic: Is Lily a narc?

Aszhune

Jun 10, 2018
Guys I have weird bug happening. On start of Ep 9 when tommy is talking to jacob the game just crashes (ctd) after a few lines. I tried reinstalling (used different mirrors even), used different saves, used saves form someone else... Nothing works.. the game just closes. Anyone has any idea or had it happen to him?

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
on this I disagree, each relationship has a different development and is at a different stage

Bella and Sage were the last to accept emotional involvement, while for the other 3 it was almost the opposite

and while for Bella it was evident the brakes that blocked her (which haven't been faced at all yet) for Sage the brake is her difficulty to open up, and this hasn't been overcome either, she talked about the adoptive family when she couldn't do without it anymore and as soon as another private matter came up all the emotional barriers she hides behind came back

from the point of view of the game they are in the same phase, but they get there in a completely different way

an indirect proof is that the "not chosen" Sage is anyway one of the LIs who takes it more sportingly, who would still go to do something with him in spite of everything
Everyone who is playing her path should know that the seriousness on their relationship comes from MC part. if someone thinks otherwise they are not paying attention on her branch storyline. I even think it is fun that they take a screenshot of a conversation with Quinn and Riona totally out of context to argument.
It will take time for them both to be together as a couple with both being in the same page.

Also people should pay attention to something very important in relationships. Sage just got out of a relationship and apparently got heartbroken. At least it is the way she made us feel at the end of EP 6. When anyone gets heartbroken they will hardly get involved with another person in such short time. And if they do, it is gonna be a rebound.

I know because I've been there. I broke up with someone and got a rebound, she wanted something from me that I couldn't give her. Even though I acted as her bf, I could never feel the same way. Sage came after MC, trying to give it a try. It is mostly because she missed the feeling of being in a relationship (even though her previous one wasn't the best) and someone to fullfill her sexual needs.

It happens a lot.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Who or what caused the blackout? (If who what was the purpose, and did it succeed?)
What was Vinny looking for in the safe?

And ofc the wacky classic: Is Lily a narc?
Lily being a narc could never happen. THat would also show he has 0 knowledge about police matters and how they work.
Since I have beliefs that DPC is a grown man with a certain life experience I am pretty sure he wouldn't go through a route that makes 0 sense. She could be a CI in the least. but that is it. But from what I have seen so far, she doesn't even look like one.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Has anyone managed to win the 2nd game (when playing a total of 3) in the tennis match with Bella, Jill and Tybalt? I suspect it's impossible bc I played as well as in 1 and 3 and always lost.

Reactions: Ilhares

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
OK, OK... hear me out:

Besides being a possible girl you can cheat with in the future,
What if Bianca becomes an optional threesome option on Jill's path???

Not that don't like it, but Jill's path is the most "vanilla" of all,
Josy has Maya,
Sage has Quinn (and possibly more),
now Bella has a vs. Jill or even maybe a +Jill situation in the future

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
OK, OK... hear me out:

Besides being a possible girl you can cheat with in the future,
What if Bianca becomes an optional threesome option on Jill's path???

Not that don't like it, but Jill's path is the most "vanilla" of all,
Josy has Maya,
Sage has Quinn (and possibly more),
now Bella has a vs. Jill or even maybe a +Jill situation in the future
If I believed we could really cheat on Jill with Bianca, I'd actually bother playing Jill's branch. Sounds more like wishful thinking.
My concern is actually if it's worth it to fool around with Heather. Not bc of Tommy, but bc the DIKs would most likely be disappointed with going behind a brother's back.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
even if it finishes in 2026
Good joke, there is no chance this game get finished until 2026. Try 2030 at the best.
Do you think Tommy will fight mc in the next ep?
Hope so, i'd love kick his ass again and this time humiliate him in front of his step-sister and all the DIKs
View attachment 2263164
Still waiting for dalli to decipher what is Lily reading :cautious:
Seems like the same book we see Quinn reading sometimes. This only means one thing: they are sisters

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
there is literally nothing stopping IRL MC just calling Jill and explaining the situation and having the picnic the next day or sometime in the next few days or whatever. Jill is very understanding and kind hearted and would likely have zero problems with such an occurrence.
Jill is also incredibly naive and likely took the rejection, no matter the reason, to heart.

It's all academic of course, because even if MC called, and Jill completely understood and didn't take anything to heart, you're also now banking on arranging the date for another day, you've started changing a lot of variables for something taking place in a relatively short space of time, the weather could be different, altering the entire exchange. Maybe she had other stuff planned on those days, so you need her to cancel plans for you rejecting her plans?
Ok, she had no other plans or drops them for MC, the weather is the same, she completely understands and doesn't have any inkling of ill will from MC despite her entire arc being about her being unsure of MC, everything goes off without a hitch... All so your MC can what? Answer the phone?
How is that less lazy writing? Everything working out perfectly despite the change in circumstances?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SomboSteel
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes