Acooma619

Nov 11, 2021
Mmoney7187 tbf I asked because I'm not a CHICK guy, and I want Josy without Maya being involved. But whatever... Hopefully this gets it's own option/branch later down the road.

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
I'm not going to lie, I am just glad I have Sarah & Mel threesome and it was everything I wanted it to be, and the Maya & Josy was great.

The competitive nature with Sarah being cocky and Mel shit talking made it hotter. I mean if you post on cluck that you wanted threesome with they even say can't share lol the sex scene lives up the hype for me.

Now, I just sit here and hope we get Jade & Cathy threesome but I doubt it. Clearly there going to be a romanced Sage threesome in the future I wanna can we choose or she will lol.
would really love separate route for Sarah/Mel threesome. So fucking hot.

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
And they also say that Sage has "anger issues". Sally is just a bundle of nerves, all the time rude and annoyed. I wonder why.
Sally is buying Xanax (for anxiety probably) off of Quinn, shit can make you go Bipolar if you don't keep taking it (and can make you feel that way if you do) so that might explain the attitude. screenshot0008.png

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like your standard dome CCTV camera, the cheaper models usually don't record audio or if they do very poorly and even a smudge on the lens cover can distort the image. If I had to judge from the size of it and the appearance it def doesn't record audio.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Yeah, except they don't. The save only has what you or it's creator caused to be there. If you used a mod, especially Scrappy, you usually end up with a flag saved in the file about it. If you saved after having made impossible choices (like pursuing more than one LI at the end of chapter 8) you fucked yourself, as everyone here predicted over a year ago when episode 8 came out. There's only one person at fault here, and if they had read the first fucking post they wouldn't have needed to post their questions .

That
is where my anger stems from, because there are literally hundreds of thr same fucking question posted after the solution was already provided.
I agree, but nonetheless I helped a few but I am annoyed that some people are not aware the search engine can used to search this forum.

May 9, 2021
I wonder what Sage wants to try with MC in the bed... hopefully it's not something like pegging.
Sage is most definitely a submissive and a masochist. She's wearing a white collar when she comes to the party and apart from the stocking which the MC tells her not to take off during the sex scene, it's the one item of clothing she doesn't take off. And anal is a very submissive act. She likes being degraded when having sex, likes being choked - whereas sex with Quinn is a power play for who is the dominant and who is the submissive, Sage knows what her role is, and everything she does sexually is related to pushing the buttons of thhe will only tease you because she feels it will drive you to fuck her harder the next time...that's why no matter how good the sex is, it's only ever a 4 out of 5. For all these reasons, pegging is most definitely out.

She says it's nothing too crazy - so I'd think it would be probably along the lines of bondage of the MC for an early scene in one episode where she will most likelihood edge the fuck out of him so that the end scene where the tables are turned and she is in cuffs, he will fuck the shit out of her.

Could also see breathplay being explored in another scene. Maybe the MC is blindfolded by Sage at one point with a silk scarf and then uses the blindfold as a way to choke her (which is what she has planned all along). As they say in Dexter: “Asphyxiation heightens the high, but it’s not without its risks.”

Those two things are pretty much baby’s first BDSM.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Actually, no. Just take a few clicks to make another save and then:
View attachment 2263505
What was hard was read her saying to don't fall for her. But i'm sure she is just trying bullshitting us. She will cramble eventually as everyone else.
The best way to put pressure on Lily is to make her feel jealous, so is better choose Nicole so that Lily can see that her friend is happy with the guy she (Lily) likes.

Reactions: lipe2410

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
After playing this game since April, I realized that this game showed how I find the slim/slim thick girls the most attractive in the game. Don't get me wrong I find Sage, Jill & Bella attractive but it's like M&J sex scenes hit different especially Josy sex scene in ep.7 in MC room & pool.

Don't get me started on hot Quinn, Riona, Cam, Lily, Sarah, Mel sex scenes are hot. All I am waiting for is something with Sally, Elena & Cathy or that Bitch Becky and her friends lol.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
After playing this game since April, I realized that this game showed how I find the slim/slim thick girls the most attractive in the game. Don't get me wrong I find Sage, Jill & Bella attractive but it's like M&J sex scenes hit different especially Josy sex scene in ep.7 in MC room & pool.

Don't get me started on hot Quinn, Riona, Cam, Lily, Sarah, Mel sex scenes are hot. All I am waiting for is something with Sally, Elena & Cathy or that Bitch Becky and her friends lol.
Fingers crossed for Sally & Jill's bestfriend Bianca.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alphaeboy
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes