EunBi

Nov 15, 2018
When we get to choose which path we want to follow, if you had sex with Nora and took her number at the gym, MC thinks about her. Do you guys think it implies that we'll later be able to develop a love interest with Nora?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
When we get to choose which path we want to follow, if you had sex with Nora and took her number at the gym, MC thinks about her. Do you guys think it implies that we'll later be able to develop a love interest with Nora?
I'm guessing that Nora is going to be the MCs science teacher.

tg

May 1, 2017
The mc will have to be completely unattached to properly date Nora. She's going to be into one-night stands at first, but since she mentioned the wish to have a partner for family reasons, she's probably aiming to have someone that can commit. I think Nora scenes will be fun.

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
Hmm, there are times during the evening that you can't go to MCs room, there may be something you haven't done yet.
Fast travel to MC's room isn't on the final few free roam parts. You just have to go to right hallway and then use first door on right.
It is blocked like you say for a bit when Elena is in the photo room

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Yo, if you side with Leon in the convo with Jamie, he sends Dany home and puts on the costume.

That's a fuckin bro right there. He knows he fucked up and let Leon down but he fixes it like a real bro

tg

May 1, 2017
Hey, so quick question. How are people organising their saves going forward?

As far as I know, you now have 5 LIs, and then 5 new paths with the DIK FREE. So, that's 10 paths you have to have on hand for the coming episodes. Right now, this is how I have it for the 5 LIs, but I'm not sure how to keep things organised for the 5 FREE paths that are already in motion at the end of this update?

Oh, and I should explain... I only really have full saves for CHICK JILL and DIK Free, the others are full playthroughs, but only with like two or three saves where I found worthwhile places to save. The other three are condensed, since I'm not really into having so many detailed saves on hand.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
How does one go to the MC room? I'm trying to complete the task "Check your room" and I've been checking everything for the last 30 minutes and going crazy.
I'm probably missing something obvious but I really cannot find a way to go to the room.
You have a map on the bottom of your right corner just click there and go to your room. either that. or go to the main room of the party, from there go back to the hallway and then enter in the first door to your room.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
damn, she's disappointed. i hope dpc make her or lily as one of the main LI in the future since there are three unknown slots (one of them is probably zoey in the future) on the reward app of mc's mobile. i have single path save ready HAHA

screenshot0001.png

• Sad
Reactions: lipe2410 and EunBi

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
  1. Chick throuple
  2. Chick throuple Josy variant
  3. Chick throuple Maya variant
  4. Chick Jill
  5. Chick Jill cheating variant
  6. Chick Bella
  7. Chick Bella - Jill remains invested variant
  8. - From any of the ones above - Chick run away with Zoey variant.
  9. Neutral Sage
  10. Neutral Sage - Nuclear variant (banged Jade right up until the end)
  11. DIK Others - Quinn variant.
  12. DIK Others - Nicole variant.
  13. DIK Others - full blown man whore banging everything, never settling down. Also banged Heather.
  14. DIK Others - Zoey variant.
In addition you could add routes for Rio, Lily, and an extra for like a milf hunter save going for Nora, Madamme whatever. Slap extras on if you really want saves for every possible affinity combination, and taking Zoey's variation into account as well.

So IMO 15-20 save should be more than enough to see most of everything that is going to happen. I'm not necessarily all that hooked on affinity variations, since for me the most important thing it does, has to do with the people you can pursue.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018

As far as I know, you now have 5 LIs, and then 5 new paths with the DIK FREE. So, that's 10 paths you have to have on hand for the coming episodes. Right now, this is how I have it for the 5 LIs, but I'm not sure how to keep things organised for the 5 FREE paths that are already in motion at the end of this update?

Oh, and I should explain... I only really have full saves for CHICK JILL and DIK Free, the others are full playthroughs, but only with like two or three saves where I found worthwhile places to save. The other three are condensed, since I'm not really into having so many detailed saves on hand.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've decided that I'm going to commit to the Others path for now and just make variations of it. I'm still hoping for a DIK Jill path. I figure sticking to Others is the only way to get a solo Josy or solo Maya run. And it's gotta lead to some kind of payoff with Quinn or Riona

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes