gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I think there'll be at least a possibility of splitting the lesbian couple in the future if you're on their path. I'm just curious if it' possible to also break up them if your on The Others' path (and also on others, you know, not The Others, but other paths: Sage, Jill, or Bella, but I don't remember well...) because Mr. DPC has been hinting at that since episode 5 (pic #1), and in last episode we had a HUGE hint (pic #2).

View attachment 2288933

View attachment 2288934

Funny thing is that, in episode 5, there is a similar conversation with Maya, but it's less dramatic, and, in episode 9, there's nothing alike as it happens with Josy (at least, I didn't notice, please correct me if I'm wrong). Do you guys think, it the split really happens, will be able to chose only Josy?
Maya is pure Chick but Josy always struck me as an LI that could be DIK or neutral but is forced to be a Chick option simply due to the association with Maya. Yeah I think only Josy has a chance of cheating or splitting from Maya

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Do you guys think, it the split really happens, will be able to chose only Josy?
It should depend on two factors: How heavily you've favored each girl, and affinity. Josy seems to like the MC regardless of affinity whilst Maya is a huge chick. If you've sunk a lot of points into Maya, and you're neutral or a chick then you can probably get with Maya.

I know that Josy gets more love (which is understandable, because she is a super likable character) Maya actually has a lot of great moments with the MC. They are quiet, intimate, cute and emotional. Vanilla with a twist since you're slowly influencing her tastes. Besides since you have the opportunity to get a strong bond with her brother, there should be some happy route there where your best friend gets to be your brother in law. That's how i see it, anyways.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I figure that there are cameras all over the DIK Mansion because the DIK Mansion was probably a public college building before the father Rusty determined that it would become the DIK Mansion.

Public buildings are usually monitored by video and if you look closely you will see that this camera was connected to the power grid by cable.

View attachment 2288850
But its house not a public building unless of course it had another use before the Diks. Right now I still think some girls at the party did it we know they something and if the camera where already in place then wouldn't someone be leaking DIK videos or trying to blackmail them they would problems way bigger then Cathy

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I think there'll be at least a possibility of splitting the lesbian couple in the future if you're on their path. I'm just curious if it' possible to also break up them if your on The Others' path (and also on others, you know, not The Others, but other paths: Sage, Jill, or Bella, but I don't remember well...) because Mr. DPC has been hinting at that since episode 5 (pic #1), and in last episode we had a HUGE hint (pic #2).

View attachment 2288933

View attachment 2288934

Funny thing is that, in episode 5, there is a similar conversation with Maya, but it's less dramatic, and, in episode 9, there's nothing alike as it happens with Josy (at least, I didn't notice, please correct me if I'm wrong). Do you guys think, it the split really happens, will be able to chose only Josy?
Ya. Josy's expression as she walks away during that conversation in Ep 9 says it all - there will absolutely be solo paths (thank goodness) that will develop as the narrative moves forward.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

View attachment 2288933

View attachment 2288934

I think something is coming with Josy and Maya the way points for them are counted it feels like a fight or fights is coming. Maya isn't dealing with the money issue right and it feels like that is going to cause something then if spent more time with one girl that could cause problems then there the fact Josy and Maya still aren't good 100%. If your on their path it feels like at some point you have to pick but the closer to even you are the better chance for the throuple. To me the best and maybe only chance for a solo is to be on Josy and Maya path because MC on other path is fucking someone other then Josy but I could be wrong and there be more then one way.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
This should be Dereks theme
Derek truly believes in this song, but TBH he is a good friend at least in my opinion. And I'm in the same opinion about Maya if she was my sister I would have reacted the same.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Again, attention to small details in the game. At the moment, we are considering two renders with the same situation, but different choices made by the player.
How Sage reacts when you pick Zoey in the top 3 for a costume contest.

First scenario. The chosen path is Others. Sage already knows that Zoey is MC's ex-girlfriend (thanks Derek), but since you and Sage are just friends, her reaction is positive and she continues to smile, keeping her spirits up.
676788676765.JPG

Second scenario. The chosen path is Sage. And she's your girlfriend now. She is a little confused, no smile, and a shadow of doubt is written on her face. I think Sage has a lot of thoughts in her head right now, "why did MC invite her." Even the dialogue has changed, it's an ellipsis before she finishes the question. Sage didn't make a scene of jealousy, but she would remember that.
56567676.JPG
Another amazing moment showing the immersiveness and liveliness of the BaDIK world. And as always, these moments are not easy to spot. So if anyone sees it, please upload it.

Last edited:

Acooma619

Nov 11, 2021
I don't that think those camera where added until the Halloween party by ghost girl friends because they did something plus the fan WT notes the points for Josy and Maya a lot so I think things are just heating up
Yes and no: The cameras have been there for a while - One of the photos that someone left on Chads door to anger/blackmail him.

I too suspect that these girls know something about the cameras.

Conor Adams

Jul 11, 2021

View attachment 2288933

View attachment 2288934

I think so too. The split will happen. But it will be like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 12, 2018
On the walkthrough when i go to " - go back to the main hall to start a scene with Jill and Isabella " at the end of the 36th free roam i got a loop of events, when jill meet bella outside and then bella meeting sage, josy and maya. Its looping and i cant progress, anyone know how to proceed?

Reactions: Kak13245
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes