Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Best Costumes (Girls)
1- Quinn (she put the most effort into looking the part and the character fits her)
2- Lily (i've got a weakness for Jeanette Voermann and Harley from Arkham City and the costume fits her)
3- Riona (a simple outfit but the paws really elevated it imo, went from "meh" to cuteness overload.
4- Sarah and Melanie
5- Bee Jill/Zoey (They were hot and mature at the same time)
Special mentions to Karen for being cute (and always eyeeing MC) and Penny for the effort. Also scarecrow girl cause she looked the part.
Come on, how could you not include Sally? That shit was some Greek Fire, even before Quinn improved it!!!!

Last edited:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
A silly question: How can I change variables of this game without mod installed (wanna change some variable of Ep8 for Ep9)? I've heard that DPC is pretty stubborn about "protecting" HIS game so I wonder if I'd fuck up my save while trying to do so.
In addition to:
You can change things with console or but if you change things so they contradict ... the save will break.
You need to enable the console to use it. Another option is URM, despite being a mod it isn't detected by BaDIK & is more full featured.

When using any of these methods you need to be familiar with the script to know what variables to alter & avoid the issues anonnyscouse mentioned.

A more user friendly option is to use Sancho's mod, which also isn't detected by BaDIK.

The mod detection in BaDIK isn't really a problem with scrappy's mod either, scrappy removes the mod detection after every update. You just have to be patient enough to wait for him to do so. Same with Sancho's mod, don't play an update straight away, wait for him to update the mod.
Doesn't matter if you use a mod or not if DPC's protection checks contradicting choices made.... It's not detecting mods... It's detecting impossible variables in a playthrough... You can't be a huge Dik and in a relation with Jill, Burke can't have the Jade vid when you are in a relation with Maya/Josy.... Messing with saves that followed a certain path will give conflicting variables.
As RNasc4444 suggested, your statement is somewhat misleading. BaDIK definitely does detect scrappy's mod, and among other things closes the game (all those people complaining about the game 'crashing'). That's how the mod fix in the OP works, it turns off the scrappy walkthrough enabled variable that the BaDIK cheat detection is looking for.

The looping issue isn't part of BaDIK's mod detection, it's simply a symptom of how the game logic works. Though as you say messing with variables can break things if you don't know what you're doing. Simply enabling multiple branches will certainly result in unexpected behaviour like the looping issues.

Which is where the walkthrough mod comes in, they re-write the game logic to avoid issues like the looping, as long as the mod has been updated for the latest game version.

NB: I don't actually use either multi-mod. I have changed branches (including bio history) via the console or custom code, but never run multiple branches at the same time where not possible in the vanilla game.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
The only reason why it felt short was because it took place in one night and offered little story progression. Other episodes are quite smaller in comparison.
A lot of shit is happening in that one night, pretty significant shit. Also, judging by hard numbers (renders and animations) you are mislead in your assumptions.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Finally I finished the chapters that I didn't play, and I'n happy that Sage is a girl that MC could try something serious with her. She is my favorite one. Can't wait to see what she has in mind to try on bed with MC.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Finally I finished the chapters that I didn't play, and I'n happy that Sage is a girl that MC could try something serious with her. She is my favorite one. Can't wait to see what she has in mind to try on bed with MC.
Threesomes :love: Not even speculation at this juncture. *technically yes, but you get my point.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Threesomes :love: Not even speculation at this juncture. *technically yes, but you get my point.
Yes, I thought about that too, but maybe she has another ideas, hahaha. Just can't wait to see who are the girls she will choose. I like Quinn and Rio, they are my second favorite ones. Another girl that I like, but I guess MC won't have anything is Elena, she is great. The scene where MC sees her in the bathroom, haha, it was funny.

Reactions: Gato21

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Yes, I thought about that too, but maybe she has another ideas, hahaha. Just can't wait to see who are the girls she will choose. I like Quinn and Rio, they are my second favorite ones. Another girl that I like, but I guess MC won't have anything is Elena, she is great. The scene where MC sees her in the bathroom, haha, it was funny.
I don't know man, my spidey threesome sense was going off during that scene, so who knows what the future holds.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: underoath27
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes