The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Her branch is a time bomb about to explode

She is not even in my TOP 10
View attachment 2310977
And I'm all in for the shockwave and fatalities :HideThePain:

On a more honest note, well, I've always liked and been with older girls/women. Even my wife is older than me(not by a large amount tho).
And at this point in life, I simply can't find attraction to school girls xD
So Bella was a natural pick for me, hence she's my main route.
But when I play from the MC's point of view, than Sage and Zoey dominate since I can imagine myself falling for that in that age. Specially since I've dated girls like Zoey quite a bit, since alternative and goth girls are kind of a guilty pleasure.

Fun fact tho, I ended up marrying a Jill type in the end, a doctor no less :KEK:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
This is not accurate. I keep reading modders say this as well and yet my single save has never broke. When variables conflict with each other you get an error, yes. All you have to do is rollback and edit the previous variable as you please to move forward. From what I can tell the condition for a new variable in a recent update isn't a single choice you made in ep1. It's the last choice in that branch.
Well, the so called mod detection only causes looping for saves that have been modded...
However if you don't change events or affinity it's no problem to use saves from a game with a mod installed.
Personally i use ScrappyMod and i have never had any problems with new updates.
If the detection simply worked on a mod being installed or not, i would have problems each update...

And i know it's possible to fix these corrupted saves, perhaps in most games it will work like you said, last choice in branch.
But the way BaDik has been put together it's not as simple, there is no start to end branch for each path...
Staying with Bella, Sage or Derek for instance, each has it's own content and it's possible to follow the path's of the LI's on all.

Now as for the rollback? That simply will not work if at a certain point there will be 2 or 3 checks done to decide the outcome of a scene. And DPC makes use of plenty variables....

Take the scene at the Burke's : fucked Jade or not, relation with Sage/ Maya&Josy or not, Dickpick Tybalt or not, knocked teeth or not.... DPC goes as far as giving Jade 3 different expressions just for these checks alone...
And several of these checks simply can't be true at the same time.... poof there's your detection.... you won a loop! ;)

The problem isn't playing now with updated mods so yeah, now you can change everything you want, do all in one run...
The problem is once ep 10 drops people using those saves will be littering the pages in this thread with the question why is my game looping?

Reactions: RNasc4444

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
I don't mind the mini-games and the earlier ones were great, but this one was Top Teletubby Level of Mental Retardation:

screenshot0002.png

Though Mr. DPC says he does everything by himself, I bet this one was developed by his nephew... Like, "hey, kid! Wanna see some pussies, tits, and asses? Create a mini-game for me and I'll show you."

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Josy and Vinny are one thing.

In Interlude, Zoey can tell Emma to take over the business. That's probably aimed at the tattoo and piercing studio. Oddly enough, Josy says to the MC while buying a costume, holding the Vinny beard mask in front of her face, if the MC will help her sell that. I just hope so Josy meant the beard mask and not start doing stupid things. Who knows what Josy and Maya will do in EP10 if the MC rejects them in EP9?
That was Josy being cute and funny ,they are as far apart as the east from the west

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I like attitude in women, and Rio lacks it for now. She's cute and great when she's her natural self, not the one Quinn forces her to be.
Saint Quinn doesn't force anyone to be someone else. She educates, instructs. Teaches sociability, openness to something new (glory hole). Helps Rio find herself. :cautious:

Last edited:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Jokes aside, DPC needs to develop Rio more for me to put her higher. I like attitude in women, and Rio lacks it for now. She's cute and great when she's her natural self, not the one Quinn forces her to be.
Speaking of Rio, I think she's a strange character. She has such a charming, innocent look. I've seen a lot of whores. A lot of junkie. A lot of junkie whores. They don't look like that. Their eyes aren't like that. Although who knows, maybe she just has little experience, and everything is still ahead.

lordranhorny

Feb 3, 2018
That rimjob scene was so hot... Sarah and Melanie are mad underrated.
They are one of the top ones based on appearance alone (love Sarah's face)
But i can't shake the feeling that they don't like MC that much, idk why, i never feel at ease when around them, even when fucking them they seem to be plotting against MC, as if they don't like him, only his dick.
IDK why.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
They are one of the top ones based on appearance alone (love Sarah's face)
But i can't shake the feeling that they don't like MC that much, idk why, i never feel at ease when around them, even when fucking them they seem to be plotting against MC, as if they don't like him, only his dick.
IDK why.
I personally think they're probably lesbians, they see Fuckface as a dildo with a body attached. Could explain how they know Chad's secret as well, they recognised the signs of a gay person trying to play it straight and they won't out him becuase they wouldn't want to be outed themselves.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes