Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Sorry for the delay, worked out what the problem was, I had last saved that run in ep 7. This should work though, imported into season 3 but no decision made for Zoey, as mentioned earlier, massive CHICK, Jill focused and no other girl fucked (except possibly Josy in ep 2, can't remember) but helped Sage so rejected at restaurant. Other variables: told Derek still interested in Josy, minigames disabled.
Thanks.I'll try as soon as I get home.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Guys, is it possible to win Shots competition with Becky? If so how to do it?
Yeah easy, Transfer shot, pour fast and Focus.
But the real question is why would you pick Becky ? If you pick Tiffani, you get the best parts of the shots battle. :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
So you think Vinny and Derek are related? I don't know if i can take seriously another family twist, but i can see it happening, hence why the camera in Derek's room (it was Vinny who put it there, or the blue eyed girl from the others route, or the preps)
I definitely like Tommy though, so i wouldn't help Vinny to take him down, Tommy also doesnt strike me as a villain, Vinny is the one doing fucked up shit, unless i found out Tommy is planning to start a new drug cartel with Quinn, he is harmless to me and i won't stop liking him.
Vinny is strange. On the one hand he behaves like an asshole and on the other hand somehow like a big brother who wants to teach his little brother something. The whole thing with the dog, that he should know his place, sounds like Vinny is reprimanding his little brother. I'm looking forward to EP10 and how things will go with Vinny.

The cameras will have always been in the DIK Mansion because I assume so the DIK Mansion was the campus clubhouse before. Rusty's father will have only intervened to make the clubhouse the DIK Mansion.

Tommy is actually a loser and through the MC Tommy becomes more and more aware of that.

Reactions: The Glorious LIME

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
There are so many options, I feel like I'd go crazy without a walkthrough.
It was exhausting, and the puzzles drove me crazy, but the game is so great.

Zareem

May 20, 2017
I liked the part when Nicole gives Lily the middle finger while sucking mc's dick. It was funny. Also, I think the DPC wrote her dialogue in a way that it implied Nicole never went to college or she wasn't like those type of people.
Actually if you pick the right replies during the Swyper conversation, you will learn she wanted to go but couldnt cos she got pregnant at 18 with the son she now has & later went through a "brutal" divorce.

Reactions: cuterabbit

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
How do I progress with Jill It gave me choice of sage or others.
Theres on older walktrough with some graphics for the paths of some girls. The path desciption is behind the spoiler. I hope it can help you.
sorry for the bad resolution, if you cannot read it properly, you can PM me, i will find a workaround for better resolution.

Reactions: ddf

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Well this was because he was switching to a new game. It takes longer time. Usually, he releases twice per year.
And more people working on it will also mean a risk that the quality falls. If you ask people who play College Kings many will say the more that worked on it the more the quality dropped. So it's a question of quantity or quality. Personally, I would rather have the quality stay the same but wait a few months than have faster release but the quality dropping.
I disagree here.
If he let the boring and tedious rendering and basic stuff to others, He will in fact have more time over to work the details. So in my opinion.. Getting help enhance quality. Not the other way around. Similar to a film director that leaves like 90% of the total work to others.. Still gets all the cred for the finished Movie :)

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
A silly question: How can I change variables of this game without mod installed (wanna change some variable of Ep8 for Ep9)? I've heard that DPC is pretty stubborn about "protecting" HIS game so I wonder if I'd fuck up my save while trying to do so.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
The official walkthrough is not mentioning the new cheating variable.
DPC gonna unleash the break up scenes at the end of season 3 because of all those actions you took and watch the world burn. :KEK:
That issue has been there since forever. The official guide never tells the impact of some decisions that it totally should.

Guys, is it possible to win Shots competition with Becky? If so how to do it?
You have to be on 9.1. There was a bug in the initial release. From there just pick the choices that focus on the minigame.

Yeah easy, Transfer shot, pour fast and Focus.
But the real question is why would you pick Becky ? If you pick Tiffani, you get the best parts of the shots battle. :ROFLMAO:
My face when you can't choose Gina...

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Theres on older walktrough with some graphics for the paths of some girls. The path desciption is behind the spoiler. I hope it can help you.
sorry for the bad resolution, if you cannot read it properly, you can PM me, i will find a workaround for better resolution.
If you got "Others" then you got knocked off Jill path at some point. Mr. Bubu has a good guide for it.

For the Jill branch in a nutshell, Basically stay on the CHICK or Neutral path, Jill must think you're a nice guy by EP4, Make out with her whenever there's an option, choose to "Fight for Jill", and save her at the recital.

The EP6 date with Jill isn't necessary for Jill to appear as an option during the DIK breakfast but it is important for Jill choosing MC at a later point.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes