hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I do it, and I know other people that do it (I've talked about it once and I thought I was the weird one for doing it, found it wasn't). It's actually better because sometimes you wake up and your hair is a huge mess. If you sleep on your side or face down it's very comfortable option (and face up if it's high enough probably too).
My hair is super long and somewhat curly. I am also a side sleeper. I absolutely hate sleeping with my hair tied. I find extremely uncomfortable.

Honestly, it's not that unusual. The thing that does weird me out is how everyone sleeps with their makeup still on.
I've done a few times because I was too tired or wasted. But yes, they overdo it.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
hi, i'm new to this heavyweight of a game and have 2 questions.
- first about the dik/chick mechanic. i'm mostly here for potential femdom content. i assume i have to go chick then, right?
- second the mini-games. i don't mind a managable mini-game here and there, but don't want to get bored from constant mini-games or get frustrated by their potential difficulty. so am i better of just playing without them?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
- first about the dik/chick mechanic. i'm mostly here for potential femdom content. i assume i have to go chick then, right?
- second the mini-games. i don't mind a managable mini-game here and there, but don't want to get bored from constant mini-games or get frustrated by their potential difficulty. so am i better of just playing without them?
there's not much that can satisfy you. the two characters that go the most in that direction are Bella (tending towards CHICK) and Quinn (very much towards DIK)

Reactions: Nait Sieve

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Femdom are mainly Jade and Bella (who are any affinity) and maybe Quinn (who is DIK), so you're probably better going DIK, The CHICK girls (Jill, Josy and Maya) are pretty vanilla in their sexual preferences.

As for minigames, most are fairly simple but they are repetitive and there's two major minigames which would probably frustrate you so I'd say play without minigames.

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
My hair is super long and somewhat curly. I am also a side sleeper. I absolutely hate sleeping with my hair tied. I find extremely uncomfortable.
Of course, it's a matter of different taste, but the idea that no one does it (" Who the hell ties their hair to sleep? ") certainly doesn't apply. Many people do it and many people don't, it's a perfectly normal/frequent behaviour.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
ah, so femdom is a minor part. i was kinda assuming so but felt like giving it a look anyway. sounds as if the dik/chick thing isn't as clear cut as i thought. gonna take a look at the mentioned names and decide based on that, or just gonna play myself. thanks for the input.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
And you still believe Tommy after playing EP9? Wow. I'm putting more stock in what Jacob says.
You don't have to trust Tommy. If you snitch to Heather there's two people on his bed, if you don't it's only one.

As long as Lily doesn't pull an Amber Heard on MC, we good.
Maybe her ep9 costume hinted at her being a bit unhinged/deranged, and her telling him not to fall for her is an act of kindness.
Everyone is taking it, or wants to take it, that way. She said it at the HOTs party, she wants someone to roll with, but if he catches feelings he would probably start acting all needy and clingy and she doesn't want that.

View attachment 2318800
For the BADIK know-it-all trivia experts, does the wooden railing in top-left tell us anything? Its inside, but I wonder where - Lilys flat? If so, doesnt remind me much of this pic: View attachment 2318646
Those are the stairs down to Tommy's room, next to Jamie's.

Last edited:

drmaximus99

Jun 1, 2021
Hi, my game shuts down with this error at the very start of season 9.

Screen sizes: virtual=(1920, 1080) physical=(1739, 978) drawable=(1739, 978)
Could not open 'cache/shaders.txt':
Maximum texture size: 4096x4096

Just when Jacob says "For sure, it's one scary fucking mansion"
I tried reinstalling the game or the save and nothing..
same for me... have you find a workaround meanwhile?

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
I got a wild theory right here
screenshot0079.png
The girl on the right is Jill's sister (Lana) and she died from either an overdose or being involved in the drug business of the area with Rox & Buddy.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes