Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Well, BaDIK is already a larger entity than AL was, and AL was a finished and well cooked game.
Also, jokes aside, I sadly agree, BaDIK is probably halfway there. Even without Maya, we wouldn't be that too far into the story, maybe Quinn route would be in affect and retarded MC would've read the 3rd page of mama's diary. No Maya = More mini-games most probably, hell we might have progressed even less without her :HideThePain:
AL is medicore for me. The only thing memorable from that game is that burning house and abit rushed ending where Dpc just showed us chosen girl pregnant options, best friend got cancer then cured and boom story end. Even tho, being a dik have way too big of a cast, they are still memorable.

Reactions: cuterabbit

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Maya is the canon LI because... she's in the opening intro of the first two seasons!
The final choice in the game : marry Maya and live together in gender equality for the rest of your life..... Or burn!
No way to save anybody this time!

But more serious, Maya's storyline is intertwined directly into the HOT's, the restaurant and the Burke tuition scam...
Could these storylines work without Maya? Sure, but her role is to connect all these storylines, Josy just seems to be some satellite moon of Maya, Sage is mostly there to possibly make you feel awkward about the choices you made, Jill is the sheltered virgin white knight princes, Bella is that Milf that might fall for you because of her maternal instincts shifting into overdrive... Zoey is that wild chick, the one that got away.... And returned, so what is it with her?

The only thing canon is said in the first episode.... If it's supposed to happen it will.... The further we get, the more it seems a valid assumption we will be getting a possible ending with pretty much all girls but Arieth...

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
AL is medicore for me. The only thing memorable from that game is that burning house and abit rushed ending where Dpc just showed us chosen girl pregnant options, best friend got cancer then cured and boom story end. Even tho, being a dik have way too big of a cast, they are still memorable.
Never said AL was a good game, just a well cooked one :D

but Arieth...
What's bad about that? Go eat decent sushi(Rio), don't settle for infested crabs like Derek and Jacob did.

Reactions: Lovetities

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Well, BaDIK is already a larger entity than AL was, and AL was a finished and well cooked game.
Also, jokes aside, I sadly agree, BaDIK is probably halfway there. Even without Maya, we wouldn't be that too far into the story, maybe Quinn route would be in affect and retarded MC would've read the 3rd page of mama's diary. No Maya = More mini-games most probably, hell we might have progressed even less without her :HideThePain:
About No Maya = even slower progression
I couldn't be so sure since Sage burke and the hots will still be there. Josy step-brother is an addict (even if she hate him, I am pretty sure they care about eachother). Jill is running campaign for something which is most likely bullying/drug addiction. (Cause I don't see Lana being bullied, she is way too much of a badass). Retarded Mc dairy is about his grandparents and it most directly will tie with Jill route. Bella and James is a mystery, maybe James got addicted to drugs after Bella had miscarriage. There are still alot of things going on. Also, it Troy who put fuckface into this mess. If fuckface never stayed with Maya because of Troy, fuckface would have idk have abit less hectic college life.

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Will there be any DIK/Chick decision mechanism like in E1-8 or inherited affinity is permanent? Did DPC mention it at any point?

In E9 all decisions was related to affinity, not sureif DIK Score had any impact so far.

Reactions: mcfan41

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
What's bad about that? Go eat decent sushi(Rio), don't settle for infested crabs like Derek and Jacob did.
Oh, that's good by my standards lol, but DPC does not do NTR so it's not likely to see any action for MC with any of the girls that had sexual actions with others already... Weirdly enough Heather's deepthroat scene with MC seems to be close to the definition...

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Will there be any DIK/Chick decision mechanism like in E1-8 or inherited affinity is permanent? Did DPC mention it at any point?

In E9 all decisions was related to affinity, not sureif DIK Score had any impact so far.
Episode 8 major choice clearly states you will gain a permanent affinity status.... So permanent is permanent....

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I see a problem here... In my route with Isabella I never chose her as I wanted it to be kept a secret but Quinn voted for her and Isabella won

Is it to worry? 6-7 (if you count nick) people only knew that she was at the party
Bella wins the contest either way if you're in her way. Quinn votes for her costume and the crowd loves it, so whatever you do, she wins.

I would only worry about Nick, because he is suspicious. If Nick is a traitor, then we should prepare for drama and even the DIK secret code will not help. Just as he did not help protect MC from the compromising video.

The final choice in the game : marry Maya and live together in gender equality for the rest of your life..... Or burn!
No way to save anybody this time!

But more serious, Maya's storyline is intertwined directly into the HOT's, the restaurant and the Burke tuition scam...
Could these storylines work without Maya? Sure, but her role is to connect all these storylines, Josy just seems to be some satellite moon of Maya, Sage is mostly there to possibly make you feel awkward about the choices you made, Jill is the sheltered virgin white knight princes, Bella is that Milf that might fall for you because of her maternal instincts shifting into overdrive... Zoey is that wild chick, the one that got away.... And returned, so what is it with her?

The only thing canon is said in the first episode.... If it's supposed to happen it will.... The further we get, the more it seems a valid assumption we will be getting a possible ending with pretty much all girls but Arieth...
The situation with the restaurant and Burke's corruption can be unleashed in another way: Mona returns and charges, or if the MC tells Sage everything (provided that he did not use the services, otherwise he will put himself under the rage of Sage)
I don't really know how Maya's line can help solve this case. Burke refused to help, this is already a passed stage, Maya knows nothing about the restaurant and now her storyline with debt passes under the auspices of Jill and her lawyer.

The awkwardness of choosing Sage is a very optional decision. When I got this cliffhanger at the end of Ep 8 I replayed the game with Sage's safe route. I think that's what many did.

Last edited:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Oh, that's good by my standards lol
1489773501-andromeda.gif

Bella wins the contest either way if you're in her way. Quinn votes for her costume and the crowd loves it, so whatever you do, she wins.

I would only worry about Nick, because he is suspicious. If Nick is a traitor, then we should prepare for drama and even the DIK secret code will not help. Just as he did not help protect MC from the compromising video.
Yupp.

• Haha
Reactions: c.mork

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Betrayal is expected from the person you least expect and everyone expects it to be Nick and it cannot be considered betrayal at this point

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I don't really know how Maya's line can help solve this case.
It's not about if storylines could be done in a different way or better or not.... Maya is the first of the central group of MC's friends he meets on campus, she gives you a tour on campus, introduces you to the Jocks, the Diks, the Preps and the HOTs.
Her part in the story is connecting the dots.... This really gives her no special role as being canon LI or whatever...
It's just the character used to connect the main story events, other storylines get hooked into it the further we go into the story.

As for Maya's connection to the Burke scam and the restaurant... Nothing changed in ep 9, Maya still needs tuition, Quinn still wants to expand the restaurant, we see Burke calling a certain Priscilla that most likely is Quinn's given name...
Sure now there's Jill's lawyer that might be Maya's salvation.... But no, that's gonna be a dead end too.... Just like we knew Burke was not going to give her that scholarship this episode...

The game starts with: family is a group of people whether connected by blood or not, that accept you for you and stand by you whatever your choices are.... It's about the story of MC and the people close to him, the ones he fights for and who fight for him.... This group of people are Maya, Josy, Jill, Sage, Bella, but also the DIks.... And Zoey is likely to be one aswell...
It's with these characters we will follow the main storylines.... This game is the story of MC and his friends or "family"...

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
One thing that I noticed by looking at the game's guides is that we can gain RPs with him. Besides Derek and the five main girls, we can also gain RPs with the DIKs (this seems obvious) and the preps (this was not as obvious). For the HOTs as a faction, I do not recall any interaction in which RPs were explicitly mentioned, but choosing to accompany Sage and Quinn at the cafeteria instead of going with Josy and Maya was mentioned as something good for the relationship between the MC and the HOTs. So far I do not remember having found anything that put us on better terms with the jocks though.

EDIT: And with the tri-betas it is possible to gain RPs once at least.

Last edited:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
It's not about if storylines could be done in a different way or better or not.... Maya is the first of the central group of MC's friends he meets on campus, she gives you a tour on campus, introduces you to the Jocks, the Diks, the Preps and the HOTs.
Her part in the story is connecting the dots.... This really gives her no special role as being canon LI or whatever...
It's just the character used to connect the main story events, other storylines get hooked into it the further we go into the story.

As for Maya's connection to the Burke scam and the restaurant... Nothing changed in ep 9, Maya still needs tuition, Quinn still wants to expand the restaurant, we see Burke calling a certain Priscilla that most likely is Quinn's given name...
Sure now there's Jill's lawyer that might be Maya's salvation.... But no, that's gonna be a dead end too.... Just like we knew Burke was not going to give her that scholarship this episode...

The game starts with: family is a group of people whether connected by blood or not, that accept you for you and stand by you whatever your choices are.... It's about the story of MC and the people close to him, the ones he fights for and who fight for him.... This group of people are Maya, Josy, Jill, Sage, Bella, but also the DIks.... And Zoey is likely to be one aswell...
It's with these characters we will follow the main storylines.... This game is the story of MC and his friends or "family"...
B1C3E8A3-AAEB-4FBE-A40F-B622C4989380.gif

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

the first impression is that, and I absolutely believe that Maya and Jill are the 'chosen ones'.

but then thinking about it a few weeks ago the driving character of almost all MC's events is Sage, and not Maya, and incredibly it all starts from a single 'random' action

1) if Sage didn't stop at MC's table in the cafeteria Chad wouldn't intervene and later on he wouldn't agress MC, indirectly introducing him to Jill (who would be at this point completely cut out of the story as we know it).
2) With Jill cut, Bella's role would also be greatly reduced, basically the only interaction would be to give him clothes to stop him from walking around naked.
2) without the confrontation with Chad, the Jocks wouldn't steal MC's guitar and this in turn would block all the way with Sage
4) and once MC isn't robbed, he probably wouldn't try to be a DIK and wouldn't share a room with Maya, distancing his involvement in her debt
5) at that point the only LI he would have a connection with would be Josy

but beyond this series of actions and reactions, Sage is just as central as Maya in the general story, the restaurant, the voice of free tuition, are all aspects that involve Sage anyway, who sooner or later will have to become an active subject of these events.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I always felt so Quinn knew more about the MC from the beginning.
One of the reasons why I never liked Quinn is precisely Quinn's strange obsession with the MC.

• Quinn clearly doesn't get sexually involved with all the boys who do the HOT's panty mission, but with the MC she does.

• Quinn, as far as I could understand, does not actively participate in the CUM-petition. Guess what? Quinn, besides participating, handpicked the MC and even went so far as to have sex with him in front of everyone.

• Quinn doesn't seem to actively participate in the “restaurant” either, but when the customer is the MC she seems to make an exception.

• Quinn for some reason (maybe out of sadism?) used a taser gun on the MC, while the other girls just normally woke up those who volunteered to become DIK's.

And all this happened in the first 2 episodes and apparently without any justification. Was Quinn just an asshole? Seriously, I already tried to like her, but this beginning between the two kills the dynamic of a friendly relationship.

Reactions: John Ness

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
One thing that I noticed by looking at the game's guides is that we can gain RPs with him. Besides Derek and the five main girls, we can also gain RPs with the DIKs (this seems obvious) and the preps (this was not as obvious). For the HOTs as a faction, I do not recall any interaction in which RPs were explicitly mentioned, but choosing to accompany Sage and Quinn at the cafeteria instead of going with Josy and Maya was mentioned as something good for the relationship between the MC and the HOTs. So far I do not remember having found anything that put us on better terms with the jocks though.
I feel like Derek, DIKs and Preps will help us with something important in the future if we have high enough points with them.

I can see the Preps helping MC out of a mess if he was nice to them in ep. 8 & 9 so far. Because in this game you never know when you might need allies in the long run.

The funny thing, about Tybalt he was a bastard who got lucky. He talks down to everyone who's lower than him, but The Preps they know he's ain't shit. To the Preps their purebloods while he isn't, he doesn't ruin he's no real friend. If he wasn't such a shit head maybe they would respect him but no he's a joke. Maybe some point in the future someone puts him in his place where he gets some character development and grow up.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I feel like Derek, DIKs and Preps will help us with something important in the future if we have high enough points with them.

I can see the Preps helping MC out of a mess if he was nice to them in ep. 8 & 9 so far. Because in this game you never know when you might need allies in the long run.
It should be something similar to Rockstar's Bully game. If you've played (most likely) you know what I'm talking about. At the end of the game Jimmy, along with the nerds, jocks, preppies and greasers get together to kick Gary's ass. Probably in Being a DIK, the kicked ass will be Vinny's.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
One of the reasons why I never liked Quinn is precisely Quinn's strange obsession with the MC.

• Quinn clearly doesn't get sexually involved with all the boys who do the HOT's panty mission, but with the MC she does.

• Quinn, as far as I could understand, does not actively participate in the CUM-petition. Guess what? Quinn, besides participating, handpicked the MC and even went so far as to have sex with him in front of everyone.

• Quinn doesn't seem to actively participate in the “restaurant” either, but when the customer is the MC she seems to make an exception.

• Quinn for some reason (maybe out of sadism?) used a taser gun on the MC, while the other girls just normally woke up those who volunteered to become DIK's.

And all this happened in the first 2 episodes and apparently without any justification. Was Quinn just an asshole? Seriously, I already tried to like her, but this beginning between the two kills the dynamic of a friendly relationship.
Tbh: I been notice she was obsessed with him, even Sage (Being her FB) says Quinn would not shut up about him.
Honestly, I just think she did all that fuck with him she loves messing him. Times when you don't defend she put off, like at the after the CUM-petition if you didn't defend Maya she's shocked. Like she like to mess with in front of him to get a reaction from him. She likes it when he gets mad. She loves the Bad-boy side of him more.

4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes