Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
People speak about Jill and I still don't understand the thing that she rejects MC for going to help sick Sage over going to surprise date. I played a massive Dik path, but still rejecting Sage in that situation is inhumane in my opinion, and Jill who is a "Humanitrian" and is supposedly nice, should have understood our MC.

I think that due to Jill upbringing she is still a child in some aspects.
That is the one big decision in the game, that doesn't make sense in my opinion. The MC is supposed to be a nice guy, when he goes for Jill, so a nice guy obviously helps a sick friend over going on a surprised date?! But if you do that the Jill path is closed to you (as far as I know)...so you have to essentially make a DIK choice (even if it isn't officially one) to get the most CHICK path in the game?

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
There's only 2 (maybe 3 if Josy gets solo path) MGs who are available on all three affinities. Either Sage or Bella (or potentially Josy) can be considered the MG of the MGs. If you're blocked from a path by your affinity then that path is not the main path.
Isn't Bella path blocked if you're DIK too soon? Before chosing between Derek/Sage/Bella. It's not only the affinity at ep. 8 that matters.

That is the one big decision in the game, that doesn't make sense in my opinion. The MC is supposed to be a nice guy, when he goes for Jill, so a nice guy obviously helps a sick friend over going on a surprised date?! But if you do that the Jill path is closed to you (as far as I know)...so you have to essentially make a DIK choice (even if it isn't officially one) to get the most CHICK path in the game?
Suggested read about choosing between helping Sage or picnic with Jill

1674508400389.png

Last edited:

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Even if MC doesn't want to romance or bang Sage or both, its just human to help a friend in need. At that point sage let mc sleep at her place when he was in emotional drama with Josy and Maya. She returned him his guitar, and was geniunly friendly and nice with him (To my surprise I might add, I thought sage will be a big bitch, but DPC with his writing and character development broke all of my assumptions).

Jill should have joind MC and help to take care of sick sage.

Sage right now is in the top of my list of LIs. She is nice, Romatic yet Horny and is motherly in a sense, A dik and A chick MC will find her attrective since she is happy with Vanilla and expriments.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Even if MC doesn't want to romance or bang Sage or both, its just human to help a friend in need. At that point sage let mc sleep at her place when he was in emotional drama with Josy and Maya. She returned him his guitar, and was geniunly friendly and nice with him (To my surprise I might add, I thought sage will be a big bitch, but DPC with his writing and character development broke all of my assumptions).

Yeah, considering the way Jill is usually written the MC telling her that he has to take care of a sick friend instead going on a date should actually make her like him more.

Reactions: LordSGod and JaxMan

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Nah, Jill wants the MC to be her prince, she believes in "destiny" and she expects everything to go according to her ideas of a romance. She lacks a certain dose of realism but she's not hopeless.... She's a real beauty setting Tybalt in his place at the restaurant and even MC if you decided to be something of a Dik...

Possibly even a Dik MC has the chance to end up with Jill in the end of the story.... Queen bee Jill started making an effort to make her own destiny... Banana Jill is still following her idea of destiny and you're only there with her because you didn't go to Sage...

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018

Sage right now is in the top of my list of LIs. She is nice, Romatic yet Horny and is motherly in a sense, A dik and A chick MC will find her attrective since she is happy with Vanilla and expriments.
That branching choice doesn't have much sense but that's what DPC has gone with and nothing can be changed no matter how much people complain, if you don't want to chose Jill path and prefer Sage more this complaining is more illogical.

It's still just a game at the end of the day and should be treat as such, sometimes people take it way to seriously for no reason.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Isn't Bella path blocked if you're DIK too soon? Before chosing between Derek/Sage/Bella. It's not only the affinity at ep. 8 that matters.
True, so Sage is for now the main MG as you're never blocked off her path unless you reject her multiple times. Josy possibly joins her with a future solo opportunity.

MrRubin

Aug 12, 2019
The crash after the windows thing isn't a crash, it's actually a cheat check causing the game to quit.
I've attached a quick patch, but feel free to look for other calls to renpy.quit() (there's also a check for the filename 1NewCheatMod.rpyc as well as for the game running on Android).

EDIT: I've attached the patch corresponding to the 0.8.1 update. The one without a version in the filename is the original 0.8.0.
EDIT2: 0.8.2 added.
EDIT3. 0.8.2 SanchoMod version added.
Hi, can you pls help me install it? I cant find scripts in my game folder.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The debate that's going on: "Sick Sage vs. Jill"

The debate I wish was happening: "The hairier the merrier?"
I'm surprised that DPC didn't at least give Josy her landing strip back if you tell her you prefer pubic hair. I know it would have meant more renders but he doesn't seem to have a problem with that.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I'm surprised that DPC didn't at least give Josy her landing strip back if you tell her you prefer pubic hair. I know it would have meant more renders but he doesn't seem to have a problem with that.
The same goes for Isabella. Mature women should keep their pubic hair, don't you think? She's all smooth and she doesn't even look old. Hard to believe she is over 36 years old.

Reactions: cloudyjedi

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Unlike shaving it takes a while for these things to grow back, no matter how much MC might wish otherwise.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
But 36 is hardly old. You'll need 60-70 for that nowadays :v
The way the DPC sells Isabella's character is that she is an old woman. I don't think she's old either, but her appearance doesn't match a 36-year-old woman.

I consider the lack of pubic hair on her private parts one of the reasons for her youthful appearance.

Reactions: ffive
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes