anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The same goes for Isabella. Mature women should keep their pubic hair, don't you think? She's all smooth and she doesn't even look old. Hard to believe she is over 36 years old.
In my recent experience women in their 30s/40s are actually more likely to be fully shaven than women in the 20s these days.
Unlike shaving it takes a while for these things to grow back, no matter how much MC might wish otherwise.
Only a couple of weeks for visible pubic hair to regrow, it's been longer than that since Josy asked Fuckface for his opinion.
Pubic hair is an absolute bitch in Daz. I'm guessing he just doesn't consider it worth the effort.
Fair point, but it's a surprise that he gave that choice and then didn't do anything with it.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
In my recent experience women in their 30s/40s are actually more likely to be fully shaven than women in the 20s these days.
Only a couple of weeks for visible pubic hair to regrow, it's been longer than that since Josy asked Fuckface for his opinion.

Fair point, but it's a surprise that he gave that choice and then didn't do anything with it.
I'm kind of old-school, you know? It's strange to see a mature woman all smooth. I'm an ace on a high-grass field, dude.

Reactions: cloudyjedi

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
The way the DPC sells Isabella's character is that she is an old woman. I don't think she's old either, but her appearance doesn't match a 36-year-old woman.

I consider the lack of pubic hair on her private parts one of the reasons for her youthful appearance.
The super simplification of the LI's and how DPC sells them are as follows:
Isabella it's the milf/mother figure.
Josi it's the summers crush.
Maya it's the hot girl next door.
Jill it's the upper class girl.
Sage it's the party girl.

The characters are more complex than that, but that's the first impresions.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Isn't Bella path blocked if you're DIK too soon? Before chosing between Derek/Sage/Bella. It's not only the affinity at ep. 8 that matters.

Suggested read about choosing between helping Sage or picnic with Jill
View attachment 2333906
That's terrible rationale for why the decision worked the way it did. So, there would be no other time for the MC or Jill to express thoughts or feelings? Also, it would be just a simple comment like "I just need a couple hours, do you mind waiting a bit?". It was a bad game decision the way it was coded and it isn't the only one. The panties in the car was another. The reality is that they are just "gotcha" moments to screw over the player, no other reason. Without prior knowledge someone playing a honorable or good playthrough would make the Sage choice. Poorly done imo.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
That's terrible rationale for why the decision worked the way it did. So, there would be no other time for the MC or Jill to express thoughts or feelings? Also, it would be just a simple comment like "I just need a couple hours, do you mind waiting a bit?". It was a bad game decision the way it was coded and it isn't the only one. The panties in the car was another. The reality is that they are just "gotcha" moments to screw over the player, no other reason. Without prior knowledge someone playing a honorable or good playthrough would make the Sage choice. Poorly done imo.
I don't know, I've romanced Bella in a massive Dik path. But I've played the game without cheats or a walkthrough. I chose what I would have done in MCs shoes and it was pure fun. Walkthrous ruin Immersion.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I don't know, I've romanced Bella in a massive Dik path. But I've played the game without cheats or a walkthrough. I chose what I would have done in MCs shoes and it was pure fun. Walkthrous ruin Immersion.
Not sure what your comment has to do with what I wrote. This was about the Sage/JIll picnic decision and nothing to do with Bella. Also, I wasn't talking about a walkthrough, just once you play you have meta knowledge about what happens if you play through multiple times.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
the impossible Throuple

this should be a path especially after kissing jill in the park and her not throwing away the mc picture but it will probably be a love triangle :cautious:

View attachment 2334201
I think kissing Jill after choosing Bella is a trap that will lead to a future bad ending. Kissing Jill will make her feel motivated to become DIK Jill, she will be a direct rival of Isabella and their friendship will never be the same.

I don't think that in any route there will be a threesome with Bella and Jill. Jill is too prissy to accept that kind of fornication.

Reactions: Zoomaa

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I'm guessing the answer is no or it'd have been suggested but can people with looped saves fix them with unren by setting the variables one by one so that only one path is active? they're all labelled Ep8_blah_blah = True and are pretty obvious what they're referencing so should be pretty idiot proof. If there isn't a way for people to unscrew their saves without modders I have a feeling this question will keep been asked ad nauseam with every episode and in between when there's more loops from paths that aren't both supposed to be active clashing. We'll be hearing about loops and breaks until 2027 when the game is completed.
Wouldn't know about using UnRen. I use it just to extract materials for memes :HideThePain:

In all honesty, I'm most amazed when people say "game should be fixed". Some people actually think the game is faulty and buggy with these loops and Jacob crashes.
And it's also a showcase of a lack of common sense and effort. Episode 8 Crossroads induced a game route breaking mechanic via relationships. If you used mods before, it's safe to say the newer version of the mod will solve ones issues. But people don't even try. And it's not like they don't know how to use mods, they wouldn't be looping in the first place if they didn't mod the game or downloaded a modded save just so they can CTRL-FAP-CTRL-FAP. So obviously they know how to use the internet and this site.

I mean, I have directed quite a few on how to fix crashes and loops so far, but the lack of trying via simple logic is what surprises me the most. Than again, this is an AVN, shouldn't be surprised people are thinking with the wrong head :KEK:

We'll be hearing about loops and breaks until 2027 when the game is completed.
2027?

meme-thanos.gif

More like 2037.

Reactions: TittyHeaven

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Zoey's only boyfriend was the MC, then she left for San Diego and returned a year later. Where did she get this other boyfriend who might be Vinnie??? She smoked when she was with the MC and I'm sure there are other sellers from where the MC and her lived which takes a train ride to get there while Vinnie was at B&R. I doubt he would travel to sell a small amount of dope to a teenager in another city or she would hop a train up to B&R to buy.
Just read correctly and between the lines. Furthermore, this is a theory that happens on interpretation of various clues. Only I noticed, that when I have to explain these hints, there are always mega long texts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zoey is older than the MC. The DIKs were founded from the present 2 years before. Why do I think that? Rusty and Tommy started the DIKs because Rusty didn't get into the Preps. When do you pledge a fraternity? When you're new to college. However, we see that Sage was already a HOT and also already wanted to do the party planning with Chad. Ergo, Sage has been in college at least a year longer. Sage is in her senior year, so she has 3 years behind her and 1 year to go.

Simple math. College start at 18 + 4 years of college = 22 years at the end of college. Since Sage has 1 year to go, Sage is 21 years old. She has already been in college for 1 year (Sage 19) when Rustsy (18) and Tommy (18) joined the college. Vinny is committed to the newly formed DIKs, ergo he was 18-19 years old.

We now know so the MC went to college at 18 and then only turned 19. Zoey, on the other hand, is already 20 years old because she had her birthday in San Diego. Consequently, Rusty, Tommy and Vinny are about 20-21 years old. That's why approximately, because we only know the years and not the months.

So as I see it, Zoey and Vinny are almost the same age. Given the fact so that B&R is not far from where Josy, MC and Zoey live and even the MC went back and forth on his birthday, Vinny or any student could have visited Zoey at any time. Even Pete said on the phone call with MC so B&R is not far away. (This, after all, confirmed a theory of mine that I put forth about a year ago. Cool.)

Now we learn from the Zoey flashback of EP3 how Zoey had sex for the first time. By the standards of DPC we know so that at that time the MC was 18 years old, Zoey had already been 19 for half a year and Vinny must have been about 19-20 years old. Zoey and the MC had sex before they left for San Diego, maybe a lot of sex, but from the timeline maybe only for a month or two.

I think so Zoey cheated on Vinny with the MC. How did that come about? We know so Vinny was fucking around in college. Zoey will have found out about it and maybe just wanted revenge. The kiss between Zoey and the MC happened in a tree house, the MC didn't know whose it was and under the influence of alcohol. The problem now is just so the MC is a damn good kisser and because of that it got more and more intense between Zoey and the MC until they finally had sex. Through this Vinny, probably like Tommy, kept fucking other girls, Zoey made the MC her fuckbuddy, just like it can happen with Sage, with the difference so Zoey and the MC didn't bring it up explicitly. Over time, the same thing happens with Zoey as it did with Sage. They realize so they love the MC.

Another clue is how the sex is with between Zoey and the MC. Zoey wanted the MC to not put his cock all the way in because she found it arousing so there would be more meat for her to fill. Why is this important? Before the MC meets Vinny, he looks at the souvenir wall and will undoubtedly notice so that the MC has a bigger cock than him. Thus, he knows why Zoey left him. At the MC, Zoey was able to unwrap the bigger gift. That's why Vinny is pissed off.

The reason Vinny shows up at the Halloween party is because he found out from his sister Debbie so Zoey is at the party. Vinny may not have had any contact with Zoey for quite some time. Who is Debbie?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One more little thing, in case you haven't noticed. We don't know Zoey's real hair color yet. It's obviously not blue, and in EP9 Zoey told the MC so she wouldn't dye her hair black like she used too. Given the fact so that Alison's hair is black, one can assume so that her birth father doesn't have black hair because Zoey wouldn't need to dye her hair black. Damn, I'm about to get another crazy thought. What if Zoey's hair is actually white?:rolleyes::oops::eek:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes