aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Sage seems to have an interest in femsub. Perhaps the last stage of her fetishes is hardcore BDSM.
But we already have a character who's into hardcore BDSM:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait! I just remembered! If you're on the Maya/Josy path you can ask them which girl they would sleep with. And one of them (Maya?) answered Sage. We're being manipulated into drama. I'm going to replay the game where I just stay away from all the girls and break the whole dramatic ending that's bound to happen. inb4 If you don't do anything with the girls the MC realizes he's gay for Derek or Tybalt in a "hidden" ending.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
But we already have a character who's into hardcore BDSM:
Wait! I just remembered! If you're on the Maya/Josy path you can ask them which girl they would sleep with. And one of them (Maya?) answered Sage. We're being manipulated into drama. I'm going to replay the game where I just stay away from all the girls and break the whole dramatic ending that's bound to happen. inb4 If you don't do anything with the girls the MC realizes he's gay for Derek or Tybalt in a "hidden" ending.
Isabella is into femdom, I said Sage is into femsub.

ABOUT SAGE:

• She seems to get wet if the MC treats her somewhat dominantly in the cafeteria (Episode 1).

• She allows the MC to take control with her resulting in a face fuck.

• She allows Quinn to take the active role in the threesome along with the MC.

• She allows the MC to choke her while she has anal sex with him.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
At that moment I remembered the scene of Tybalt telling girls to take lesbianism elsewhere. :KEK:
Can anyone really blame Tybalt for feeling that way though? His sister and mom are nymphs who'll fuck anything. Tybalt probably went insane and developed a fruit fetish (melons and bananas). I mean, can you imagine growing up with Sage and Jade? Constant lesbianism everywhere! Just imagine it... Really imagine it... All that stuff happening... Imagine... ... What was I talking about?

• Haha
Reactions: saynotoNTR

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Can anyone really blame Tybalt for feeling that way though? His sister and mom are nymphs who'll fuck anything. Tybalt probably went insane and developed a fruit fetish (melons and bananas). I mean, can you imagine growing up with Sage and Jade? Constant lesbianism everywhere! Just imagine it... Really imagine it... All that stuff happening... Imagine... ... What was I talking about?
Sometimes I feel sorry for Tybalt, he's a preppy asshole but still...

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Sage is a switch; she's perfectly happy to dominate the MC if he picks that when she gives him a choice, and she often takes active role, instructing the MC rather than take orders.
True, I forgot that the MC can tell her that she prefers to be controlled.

I wanted the same to happen with Isabella, if most of Isabella's scenes are femdom type then I better ignore her. Nothing against those who like it, but it's not my thing.

Reactions: openup212

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I love all the theories people create on this game. I started seeing these theories since ep5-6. And everytime when a new ep is released, none of those theories comes to life, just the plain simple that we are already expecting. Everyone created so much expectiation for that dinner at burke's house and at the end of the day it was just a normal dinner and a normal conversation about Maya.
I think based on the theories some people in this forum creates, they'd probably write BAD better than DPC. Just sad that DPC likes to do this all by himself.
:unsure: Yeah, No. :LOL:

Because what we dealing with here, is a Reactive and not a Proactive thing. kind of like the Fan-Fictions. They are written based on an already existing medium.so it's a bit far stretched to say that the these Theory makers, will be able to create something out of nothing what would be better than this. :LOL:

However, because we usually have more than a half year, between episodes, peoples create so many theories and let their imagination wild, which will lead to the inevitable, which is that
thanos-reality-is-often-disappointing.gif

Last edited:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
However, because we usually have more than a half year, between episodes, peoples create some many theories and let their imagination wild, which will lead to the inevitable, which is that
View attachment 2331444
There's a guy here... Dalli? I think? The guy has some theories that need no comment. It's Hollywood-level stuff, it's really good. I don't know if he's serious, or if he's trolling everyone. But his creativity is undeniable. :KEK:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
There's a guy here... Dalli? I think? The guy has some theories that need no comment. It's Hollywood-level stuff, it's really good. I don't know if he's serious, or if he's trolling everyone. But his creativity is undeniable. :KEK:
Yeah, Yeah, We know him as "Mr . They both wear white pants so it's mean they are Sisters "
I'm not sure the "Good" is the right word to describe it :ROFLMAO:. But, in his defense, he is probably on some really real hardcore Drugs, :LOL:
Reading His theories is like "masturbating with a cheese grater: slightly amusing, but mostly painful" :LUL:

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Sometimes I feel sorry for Tybalt, he's a preppy asshole but still...
Tybalt is an elistist prick, but honestly, the MC gives him an absolute beat down. Sure Tybalt's picking the fight, so he's not exactly blameless, but it's still horrific. There's nothing satisfying or honorable about a mastiff tearing a Weiner dog in half, even if the Weiner dog started it.

And then you see how his mom and sis (and presumably father, treat him) and now I just feel bad for the guy. He doesn't have a good home life through no fault of his own.

Honestly, Sage comes off a lot worse in Ep.9 than she was before. She's a shitty sister.

I wish DPC would lay off Tybalt a bit or give him a redemption arc.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.2] + Scrappy's Mod

Android (Apk+Data) : Mega, G-Drive1, G-Drive2,

If you trouble to installation apk+data, watch video

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

View attachment 1993172
Does this have a interface that makes minigames possible on android?

I've played this before and I've never liked skipping the minigames.

Before an Obb was needed there was a port that had functioning D pad arrows,
haven't played since it required an Obb and that porter stopped porting it.

toobextra

Jun 1, 2021
Tybalt is an elistist prick, but honestly, the MC gives him an absolute beat down. Sure Tybalt's picking the fight, so he's not exactly blameless, but it's still horrific. There's nothing satisfying or honorable about a mastiff tearing a Weiner dog in half, even if the Weiner dog started it.

And then you see how his mom and sis (and presumably father, treat him) and now I just feel bad for the guy. He doesn't have a good home life through no fault of his own.

Honestly, Sage comes off a lot worse in Ep.9 than she was before. She's a shitty sister.

I wish DPC would lay off Tybalt a bit or give him a redemption arc.
the shit.png

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes