frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
Blindly, perfectly devoted to the guy she loves, to the point she's riding cucumbers with his pictures on them? Sounds like a perfect match for CHICK MC :whistle:
You forgot wasting stuff for flexing how rich she is, bottles and bottles of self-tanning lotion, learning the drums and karate outside his windows and filling her presentations with his dickpics.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You forgot wasting stuff for flexing how rich she is, bottles and bottles of self-tanning lotion, learning the drums and karate outside his windows and filling her presentations with his dickpics.
Like i said, perfect match~

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
season 1-2 great.. nice fun, good story, ect. dont have time for season 3 yet is it good? idk, yes? but after spending my precious time reading most comments (not entirely), it gave me 5 inch motivation. anyway before some twat misunderstood my holy comment, my life is like german 1949 at the moment.

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
I believe waifu war is getting hot here with the last addittion ( Mrs. Tybalynn).. We should start new cumpetition soon..

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
The Hexagon series is here, will make more if you guys like it.

Previous lineup
The original series Part 1 Part 2 & Remaster Part 1 Part 2

View attachment 2378382
View attachment 2378384
View attachment 2378386

Transparent (if you like the futuristic touch)

View attachment 2378383
View attachment 2378385
View attachment 2378387
I got out of reaction but they look great! I really liked the Sage old one and Josy, im thinking about using one of them on the future :whistle:

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
This is the first adult game that I play.
Its quite interesting.
My only complaint is that we dont really have any control on the character decisions.
I mean, I say "no" to the first girl, since she has a boyfriend and I dont want any trouble, but right after the character says "yes, he will continue seeing her" by his own accord?
No, I dont want to be a part of the DIK fraternity after they humiliated me, but the game forces me to become one?
If the game is designed to be this way, its better to not even ask for the player input, since its quite frustrating to see the character contradicting your decisions by his own accord.
That aside, its quite a good light novel game!
:devilish:
Thanks for letting us play!
What did you think would happen when you downloaded the game named "Being a DIK" and found out there was a DIK Frat in the game?
You probably thought that the game wasn't designed to be that way, that it was designed for you Not to be a DIK.
You thought, "ok, Let me play NOT Being a DIK instead, I don't like being humiliated." Just forgot to tell some developer to write 'NOT Being a DIK' only for you.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah, basically RP means fuck all at this stage, as long as you hit the key points to keep the path open then the path is open no matter what her RP is. Same with Sage. Same with the Throuple as long as you were CHICK/Neutral in ep 4, same as Jill as long as you hit all her path points and are CHICK/Neutral in ep 8 it doesn't matter what her RP is.

The only RP that counts so far is the DIKs RP when you skip minigames, having a high RP means the mansion will get completed without Rusty selling his car.

That's not to say RP won't be important in the future for the relationships, but right now they don't mean shit.
Indeed. As folks keep asking me why I don't have an RP section in SanchoCheats I should simply direct them to your post rather than me retyping my same answer ad nauseam.

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
No, I dont want to be a part of the DIK fraternity after they humiliated me, but the game forces me to become one
You can always use mods and keep staying at Troy´s room so you will become really close to him and his best friend Chad.
SOME-exTHREEme gameplay that modded route must say...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c.mork

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
This is the first adult game that I play.
Its quite interesting.
My only complaint is that we dont really have any control on the character decisions.
I mean, I say "no" to the first girl, since she has a boyfriend and I dont want any trouble, but right after the character says "yes, he will continue seeing her" by his own accord?
No, I dont want to be a part of the DIK fraternity after they humiliated me, but the game forces me to become one?
If the game is designed to be this way, its better to not even ask for the player input, since its quite frustrating to see the character contradicting your decisions by his own accord.
That aside, its quite a good light novel game!
:devilish:
Thanks for letting us play!
So you complain about the story of the game basically, because this is what about, joining the DIK fraternity.

This is the title of the game and the story revolves around this fraternity...that doesn't make any sense, that's like complaining about a game where you play the role of a brother because you don't want to be the brother even though the story of the game is just about this.

That's just the story of the game, you either accept it and play the game or not and don't play the game.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes