Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
Hey guys

so I'm using Sancho mod and I want to know how can I trigger Jade scene and Maya solo scene.
I tried changing some var. and didn't work and I'm afraid to break the game really.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
there was a mod or something but its gone from OP, that let you skip free roam sections, anyone has a link to the post with it?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I spoke for everyone when I say I'm going to pick Riona over Quinn.
This is the way

That Quinn falls so much in love with the MC and when she confesses her feelings towards him

You reject her and remind her of the day she left you naked and tell her 'How does it feel bitch? Does you like how feels the humiliation?' And you go away from her laughing

Massive Dik player moment :cool:(y)
At least give some credit dude :cry: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-9698934

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen and ffive

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Write a fucking corny poem to him for doing renders of your fucking imaginary lesbian girlfriend. I assume that someone cut your balls off when you were a child so you can sing with a soprano voice, and that's the reason you are a corny asshole in love of a corny lesbian imaginary character. Or maybe are you a 40 years old fat lesbian that lives with seven cats, dreaming with young little girls? Return to fucking Freddy's with fucking Heycock and the rest of the tards.
Haven't you heard the old saying: If don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. Josy is love Josy is life
josyaladyicon.png josyaladyicon.png

qdfe

Aug 31, 2020
As for how to play, I'm not going to play all the routes. Why should I play route, that I don't enjoy (I don't like the girl appearance, behavior, or both). I don't need a collection of scenes for the gallery. Of course, I won't theorize about routes that I have no idea about :WeSmart::Kappa: (there were suggestions that everyone on the forum plays all the routes)

Reactions: lipe2410 and ffive

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
One of the hottest lewd scenes in the game. I don’t give a fuck what the anti-Zoey brigade says. Damn right, I’m gonna like it!!!!
i know the tattoos are integral to her growth as a character, but im definitely in the camp where she looked much hotter without them. i dont think that the tattoos in this game look particularly good in general, they look too much like decals pasted to their skin. RIP Sandy :HideThePain:

if it was real life i bet it would look much sexier

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes