funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Once again DPC delivers, what a great follow-up. really good story twists. I really don't have any negatives to moan about to be honest. Only thing I'd mention (I'm sure it can't really be considered a negative) is that this episode felt kinda short-ish? is it just me building up too much expectations? Meh, regardless, I'm ecstatic to have more story content to sift through and unlock.

Great job DPC! I'm REALLY looking forward to more. I don't usually do donations, so instead, I've actually bought the game 4X, a copy for each of my machines. Consider it my way to make a donation. ;)

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Once again DPC delivers, what a great follow-up. really good story twists. I really don't have any negatives to moan about to be honest. Only thing I'd mention (I'm sure it can't really be considered a negative) is that this episode felt kinda short-ish? is it just me building up too much expectations? Meh, regardless, I'm ecstatic to have more story content to sift through and unlock.

Great job DPC! I'm REALLY looking forward to more. I don't usually do donations, so instead, I've actually bought the game 4X, a copy for each of my machines. Consider it my way to make a donation. ;)
You could share that and be welcome on his Discord, only trick is, you'd have to donate to get in.

Your positive attitude would be most welcome there.

Here on F95 we have one thing his discord lacks and deletes/bans : criticism :ROFLMAO:

All jokes aside, good on you for the multi purchase.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

xtraax

Mar 9, 2020

Probably cause this one has a lot of free roams, there are a lot of renders but the story doesn't progress much. I also thought the same thing but coming back to the episode multiple times, it feels normal duration wise

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020

Yeah. I do not know if it is because almost the entire episode is at the Halloween party, but it felt somewhat short, yeah.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
My Favorite moments #1: Jill Tennis
Tbh: Her blushing was pretty adorable & her reaction after the kiss was pretty hilarious. He got that girl hooked. View attachment 2321449 View attachment 2321450 View attachment 2321451 View attachment 2321452 View attachment 2321453 View attachment 2321454 View attachment 2321455 View attachment 2321456 View attachment 2321457
Yeh Jill is a sweetie for sure. I'd say my fav is Isabella, and *NOT* for the exaggerated artistic liberties taken on her (in fact I think the artistic liberties should have been kept to a minimum on most of the planet size breasts in the game, but that's just me). But With Bella, it was easy seeing past that. For me It's her eyes! Her eyes are just like DAMN! And boom I forget about the ridiculous breasts.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alphaeboy

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Probably cause this one has a lot of free roams, there are a lot of renders but the story doesn't progress much. I also thought the same thing but coming back to the episode multiple times, it feels normal duration wise
The way you say that, it makes sense, and you're right. I hadn't considered that angle.

Last edited:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
You could share that and be welcome on his Discord, only trick is, you'd have to donate to get in.

Your positive attitude would be most welcome there.

Here on F95 we have one thing his discord lacks and deletes/bans : criticism :ROFLMAO:

All jokes aside, good on you for the multi purchase.
I'd love to, and for that, I would actually consider making a donation. It's just that I've had bad experiences with donations in the past. With them not going to the person I was actually trying to donate to. But if it's to get on his Discord, then that reassures me somewhat. So that option is certainly one I'm considering now. Thx for the heads up.
:)

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes