carlos642

Jan 29, 2021
There are some very good ideas in the game, and overall it is very high quality - which comes at the price of very long update times.

But to me the biggest problem is that i don't really like any of the LI girls. Josy would be ok as a LI, but she has Maya attached and that kills the vibe.

Jill is the naive virgin, ok, for some virgin girls you would go the extra mile, for her absolutely not. Big as a truck, also nothing to like in her personality.

Sage starts out promisingly, but her character simply doesn't add up later. She is the "cheerleader" chick who is manly as it gets as she would fight with you, at the same time she also studies hard, parties hard and fucks hard - obviously quite easily. And then also dumb as it gets at the same time not to notice that her bf is gay. So she is everything but also nothing.

And then Bella, now she is fun and i like the writing, and her character is also pretty well created - only problem is that she could be our mom in the game, and i'm not into milfs.
Then you have the secondary option girls, who are sadly either strippers or prostitutes. Now i do like Riona, even Quinn, but as a LI, they are a bit too "fucked" in the story for that to work. I'm not quite feeling to "love" a girl who gives blowjobs through glory holes.

I kind of have the feeling that DPC simply doesn't want to give us a normal girl in the whole game. Every girl has serious issues and nobody is really the kind of girl that you would say wow, ok i'm in love. It feels a bit like this is his personal experience with women - (also i've played acting lessons which is again no easy story).

Also the game is struggling a bit to keep the whole story interesting. In the last few updates basically nothing has happened, some pranks, some scenes yes but no relationship difficulties, no jealousy or girl conflict, no guy conflict, no hard choices, no character development. nothing basically, just lots of free roams, millions of renders and scenes, which is fun yes, but it just got boring.

Also so many characters are in the game and most of them are not at all interesting. They are used to create a world and to set up some jokes but it got to the point where the story is suffering from so many extras. DPC is spending a lot of energy widening the world instead of progressing the story. Party, mansion minigame, painted pictures, the whole interlude thing. Did it really help the story? No. Is there any story at this point? I'm not so sure and i lost interest, unless some extra next episode comes which speeds up things.

Sorry for the long post and also if you are a big fan of the game, this is not ment to insult your feelings towards the game :)

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
You are correct, sir.

Maya didn't drag the MC into anything. Sometimes I wonder if people are playing the same game.

The MC is always the one getting himself involved in things and is always the one offering help to people.

Maya was determined to do this all on her own, it's the MC who chooses to get involved.

Same thing with Sage and Jill. They both offer help, and Maya even tries to wave Sage off in Ep 7 when she comes to her but then she opens up to Sage because Sage opened up to her.
First of all, this is your subjective feeling and does not concern all players. But I can live with your opinion and I don't have to share it.

However, this part is simply untrue and not a theory of mine.:rolleyes:

Maya even wanted to keep the MC away from her, that's why she tells him that she has a boyfriend and also that it wouldn't be good if he was interested in her. Read about it in EP1.

Maya didn't want to bother Sage with her problem, but Sage didn't give in and pushed Maya to tell her problem to Sage. As a result, Sage offered to help Maya. Reported in EP7.

Josy asked Jill if she could help Maya and not Maya personally. Maya also did not ask Josy to talk to Jill. Josy herself told Maya that she would figure something out. Read about it in EP9.

She also asked the MC to help her for the first time at the end of EP6 and beginning of EP7. But you should take into account, so that the MC can offer her up to this point, several times themselves help, but not must.
If you don't ask for help but take it when other people offer it, you're still dragging them into a problem that's none of their business, handsome.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
On Quinn 's orders ? No, no. She did it "by order" of the student loan. For this reason, she was ready for many humiliating things. And say that she didn't do it on her own impuls, it means to mislead.
It is clearly written that Maya's initiation was different from the other girls. Who was responsible for that? Quinn. Ergo, Quinn ordered Maya to do it. Quinn could have chosen the initiation for Maya that the other HOTs Pledges had. But Quinn didn't do that.

Basically, Quinn used Maya's plight for her own personal pleasure. Quinn herself admits so she likes to fuck people.

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
If you don't ask for help but take it when other people offer it, you're still dragging them into a problem that's none of their business, handsome.
So, what? She's just supposed to refuse help when offered?

What kind of fucked up logic is that?

Accepting help from people who are willing to give their time and effort into helping someone in need does not mean that person is "dragging them in". That person offering help wants in of their own volition. It's a selfless act and an act of compassion and empathy, something that seems to be sorely lacking from some people here.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
So, what? She's just supposed to refuse help when offered?

What kind of fucked up logic is that?

Accepting help from people who are willing to give their time and effort into helping someone in need does not mean that person is "dragging them in". That person offering help wants in of their own volition. It's a selfless act and an act of compassion and empathy, something that seems to be sorely lacking from some people here.
I do not know, dude. I usually solve my problems on my own no matter how fucked up they are... my mom told me it's called "being independent". Maybe Maya doesn't know the meaning of that word.

John Ness

Feb 23, 2021
carlos642
The main girls are not without flaws, which is good because it is more realistic. In addition, it pushes the player towards a better path called "others".

I do not know, dude. I usually solve my problems on my own no matter how fucked up they are... my mom told me it's called "being independent". Maybe Maya doesn't know the meaning of that word.
most women prefer to pretend that they do not understand the meaning of these words :LOL:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
It is clearly written that Maya's initiation was different from the other girls. Who was responsible for that? Quinn. Ergo, Quinn ordered Maya to do it. Quinn could have chosen the initiation for Maya that the other HOTs Pledges had. But Quinn didn't do that.

Basically, Quinn used Maya's plight for her own personal pleasure. Quinn herself admits so she likes to fuck people.
Used the plight ? No. Quinn offered her something. Some kind of option. Maya is a free person, and could refuse if she was required to do something that contradicts her principles. But she agrees. And it's not Quinn's problem, it's Maya's problem.

Darx321

Oct 4, 2021
Yes, but it is right and okay for Quinn to stun the MC with a teaser
This is a bad thing to do.
And pretty dangerous, hitting the neck with a stun gun.
But it fits Quinn's personality. A sort of bad joke and special treatment for MC to see if he is pussy or not:KEK:

What Maya did, she was ordered to do by Quinn.
It's a different story with Maya.

The excuse that it was Quinn who made her do it. Haha! That's what Maya thinks too.
What else is Maya willing to do for a free tuition rumor? No responsibility. Pathetic.

Actually, I rather agree with you, her action is not particularly bad, considering that she didn't know about the stun gun. See, this is a problem. She wasn't thinking in that scene about what happens next, she wasn't thinking when she signed the contract with her father, she wasn't thinking about how HOTs get free tuition. Maya just doesn't think.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Used the plight ? No. Quinn offered her something. Some kind of option. Maya is a free person, and could refuse if she was required to do something that contradicts her principles. But she agrees. And it's not Quinn's problem, it's Maya's problem.
I'll have to agree... Quinn is a bitch, but Maya hasn't shown any morals...

There's a line from the MC, when he refuses to have sex with Jade, he says he doesn't give a shit about the Devil's Pledge because he won't do something he doesn't want to just because it's written somewhere that he must.

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
Sometimes I think that's the issue here.

People think in terms of themselves and their own experiences/outlooks and judge the characters based on them. So someone like yourself who was taught not to ask for help or even accept it has a hard time understanding Maya, and I hope you won't take offence to me saying that.

I think a lot of people judge Maya through this same lense. They don't know what it's like to need help, or have it offered to them, and some people see it as a sign of weakness to need it and/or to accept it and in the most extreme cases, some people will hate a person who they deem as "weak".

But there is nothing inherently wrong with Maya needing help and accepting it from people willing to help her. So many people need a helping hand every once in a while for mild to serious problems, and so often it's because they had support that they are able to grow and become stronger people, because "being independent" doesn't mean having to shut yourself off from help when needed and when offered. If you do that, you might find one day that you'll never get out of a bad predicament.

carlos642

Jan 29, 2021
carlos642
The main girls are not without flaws, which is good because it is more realistic. In addition, it pushes the player towards a better path called "others".

most women prefer to pretend that they do not understand the meaning of these words :LOL:
These are more then just flaws, to me these are too serious issues, vibekiller for me. And i think it is done on purpose so i just lost interest in the LI paths. For general pranks and scenes the game is still enjoyable, i just wouldn't hype it as much as it gets hyped.

Reactions: John Ness

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Sometimes I think that's the issue here.

People think in terms of themselves and their own experiences/outlooks and judge the characters based on them. So someone like yourself who was taught not to ask for help or even accept it has a hard time understanding Maya, and I hope you won't take offence to me saying that.

I think a lot of people judge Maya through this same lense. They don't know what it's like to need help, or have it offered to them, and some people see it as a sign of weakness to need it and/or to accept it and in the most extreme cases, some people will hate a person who they deem as "weak".

But there is nothing inherently wrong with Maya needing help and accepting it from people willing to help her. So many people need a helping hand every once in a while for mild to serious problems, and so often it's because they had support that they are able to grow and become stronger people, because "being independent" doesn't mean having to shut yourself off from help when needed and when offered. If you do that, you might find one day that you'll never get out of a bad predicament.
I think I understand what you mean... about me looking at her situation based on my life experience...

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
View attachment 2339366
Still a hill you're willing to die on? :cautious:
Legally, it was rape. The MC was tied up and Quinn put his cock in her pussy without the explicit permission of the MC. This constitutes the crime of rape. It doesn't matter how long that lasted.

What Maya did is legally sexual harassment, but it was forced by a third party (Quinn), which leads to extenuating circumstances for Maya.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Legally, it was rape. The MC was tied up and Quinn put his cock in her pussy without the explicit permission of the MC. This constitutes the crime of rape. It doesn't matter how long that lasted.

What Maya did is legally sexual harassment, but it was forced by a third party (Quinn), which leads to extenuating circumstances for Maya.
Yes, fuckface can sue. But he won't.

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
I think I understand what you mean... about me looking at her situation based on my life experience...
I'll just say, seeing Maya develop this support network is, for me, one of the best things in this game. She's forming bonds with people who are kind, caring, compassionate, and who value her and care for her, something which she has probably been lacking all, if not most of, her life, and she will be so much better off for it in the long run to have all these people around her.

Maya's development overall is, for me, a highlight of this game, particularly in the last 2 episodes. She's really coming out of her shell and it's wonderful to see.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Actually, i don't mind Quinn had give to Maya that list for scanvanger hunt. Thanks to that MC got a nice lewd scene with her and Josy:devilish:

And, above all, without Quinn's list and free tuition rumor, this amazing render probably will never exist
screenshot0018 (2).png
Thanks for these great moments Quinn:cool:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
What kind of logic is that?o_O

If I offer my help to someone, I naturally accept the problem of the person I want to help. But with it I decided for me personally, so that the problem concerns me something, because otherwise I would not have offered my help to the other person.:p

Reactions: rannmiumec

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I'll just say, seeing Maya develop this support network is, for me, one of the best things in this game. She's forming bonds with people who are kind, caring, compassionate, and who value her and care for her, something which she has probably been lacking all, if not most of, her life, and she will be so much better off for it in the long run to have all these people around her.

Maya's development overall is, for me, a highlight of this game, particularly in the last 2 episodes. She's really coming out of her shell and it's wonderful to see.
Kind and caring ? In BaDIK ?:LOL: Who ? Who are you talking about?
08cba995ee16e550c3095344437b4b29_w200.gif

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I'll have to agree... Quinn is a bitch, but Maya hasn't shown any morals...

There's a line from the MC, when he refuses to have sex with Jade, he says he doesn't give a shit about the Devil's Pledge because he won't do something he doesn't want to just because it's written somewhere that he must.
Even Josy wouldn't do most of things Quinn would tell them to, reason why when Josy appeared, most of the tasks where done by cheating.
They didn't really go through with most of things, because Josy found ways to fake it/cheat.
If people are taking advantage of you and you don't wake up and stand up for yourself, it is not always that you gonna find people to help you out.
You may even find help once or twice, but if they realize you don't do much for yourself, they won't keep doing things to help you either. And that is Maya's situation.
Riona found some help in MC and she is already opening her eyes and standing up for herself. We will see it in future episodes.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes