NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
He already paid for the Rio and Quinn threesome (Yes, that is the canon choice, if you didn't do it I am gonna block you :cautious:) and paraphrasing his words, that was a big chunk of those 5k.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Am too lazy to download/reinstall the S1+2, but fairly sure Quinn explicitly baited Maya with the idea of addressing her money problem while they're at the pool. That's what she got slapped for when she then started mocking Maya for trusting her. It's one thing when it's "extremely unbelievable rumors" and another when the next HOT president is telling you such things.
Quinn ask if they heard about rumors and ask if they are interested, but Maya never tried to find out what was it about. Someone is offering you free money and you don't care to know what you should do to get it? And as the guy said, she never asked any other HOT about it. And it is funny that she doesn't trust Quinn at all, but she decided to trust the rumor about a free tuition when Quinn asks if she is interested even without knowing what is it about or either if it was true or not.

Also, Quinn didn't know about her money problem. So when you say "Quinn explicitly baited Maya with the idea of addressing her money problem" that is totally wrong.

PaRaDooX

Mar 30, 2019
Hello everyone, I have a bug issue when I open the 2D art and Mixed in the gallery, it keeps telling me "an exception as occurred" with the running game code. Am I the only one who get this bug ? Is there a something that I can do to fix this bug ? Please let me know if the problem can be solved.

Thank you :)

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
To be fair: 5k isn't really that much money to do anything big...especially not these days...
Don't try to understand the economics of Being a DIK. Rusty almost sold (or sold) his luxury car to buy windows for the mansion.

The Pink Rose VIP pass seems to cost a fortune (10$). The MC wallet does not accept digits, only $. How much is a $ really worth? Nobody knows.

Jobs that DIK members take pay around $1 to $4. As I said, the whole economy is messed up. I have no idea whether 5k inheritance is a lot or a little in the Being a DIK universe.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
To be fair: 5k isn't really that much money to do anything big...especially not these days...
I know. But maybe in this fantastic world of BAD that is enough to pay for a tuition or at least help. Or pay for half of it. If it was in my country that could pay 1-2years of college. Depending on the graduation. She could work her ass off to get the rest.

Reactions: saynotoNTR

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I know. But maybe in this fantastic world of BAD that is enough to pay for a tuition or at least help. Or pay for half of it. If it was in my country that could pay 1-2years of college. Depending on the graduation. She could work her ass off to get the rest.
I think they said in game its enough to pay one semester.

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
thats something that i always thought its funny
MC is poor as fuck, his poor house is full of used furniture from his father work and we never see him worried about the tuition
nobody in B&R talks about the tuition or have money problems
derek (maya's brother) is chilling in B&R and never talks about tuition (does he even know about his sister problem??)
and maya is the only poor gurl with bad daddy who is worried about money and the tuition
even the guy from the store where MC and josie worked (cant remember his name, steven?) says that B&R its the poor man college
thats another reason why the maya story doesnt make sense to me
she is literally the only person on that college who is in that situation

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
She's got a massive wet spot for him, at the very least!!!!
Up until now, Quinn has been my number one. However, something that happened in this past episode has me starting to lean toward Sage.

So, Vinny pulls that gun on MC, forcing him to back off. Tommy tells him not to worry, it's not a real gun. A little later after Tommy tells Quinn what he said to MC about the gun, she tells him that MC must never know it's a real gun.

Right then. Later on down the line when Vinny takes this gun out again, MC is going to be working on the assumption the gun is not real and act accordingly.

Somebody is gonna be taking a bullet when it goes off. I don't think it will be MC (Or at least not a fatal shot if it IS MC.) but it's likely to be one of the HOTS. And it will all be the fault of Tommy for not telling him in the first place, and Quinn by insisting MC not be told the truth.

Oh i'm still gonna fuck Quinn at every opportunity, mind you... But, just sayin'

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes