The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
One of my first memes in this thread.
But my first one is this one:
View attachment 2348660 View attachment 2348661
lmao

But the problem is that it's a waste of DPC's time on a useless character that no one likes. How much were her animations processed? A month, maybe more.
Well, we never know. Madame might end up important. She might be Priscila. I don't think DPC made her just to punish the Massive DIK players, I think she will have purpose. So I believe in the long run, she wouldn't be wasted time/materials.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
lmao

Well, we never know. Madame might end up important. She might be Priscila. I don't think DPC made her just to punish the Massive DIK players, I think she will have purpose. So I believe in the long run, she wouldn't be wasted time/materials.
Some people believe that she is Josy's mom.
Is it possible to bang Jill it you do those thing? If you do all of that, I think it falls under dik category :ROFLMAO:
Yes, and it's easy. You have to be on Jill's route, go on a picnic, fight for Jill, but don't forget to balance your affinity and stay at least Neutral. Of all these choices, only two are major DIK choices: hitting Tybalt and fucking Jade.
So that's how Tybalt became a saint. You can see the birth of a halo over his head. A historical moment. :unsure:
In the Church of Saint Tybalt, Tremolo MC Fuckface is the most terrible evil - an analogue of the Christian Lucifer. He's waiting in hell for all the sinners who don't like watermelons, don't steal girls' panties, and don't play the cello. :KEK:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Some people believe that she is Josy's mom.

Yes, and it's easy. You have to be on Jill's route, go on a picnic, fight for Jill, but don't forget to balance your affinity and stay at least Neutral. Of all these choices, only two are major DIK choices: hitting Tybalt and fucking Jade.

In the Church of Saint Tybalt, Tremolo MC Fuckface is the most terrible evil - an analogue of the Christian Lucifer. He's waiting in hell for all the sinners who don't like watermelons, don't steal girls' panties, and don't play the cello. :KEK:
1. So, I love watermelons. The first point is completed.
2. I stole so many women's panties that will last for several lifetimes. Hallelujah. It was not in vain.
3. It remains to learn how to play the cello. I think I'll make it. Amen.

• Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

TittyHeaven

Jan 20, 2023
My Bianca.

Oh, you meant "Who's Bianca?" :KEK:
the heavenly pleasure of bianca :p :p
View attachment 2348538
I'm starting to think DPC nailed it and BAD fans are indeed all "assman" as much as Fuckface. One ass shot and everyone lost their minds over Bianca. I'm no different but it didn't take much did it :).

My opinion is unlikely what you are seeking, because I do not dislike her. Well, in fact, I do not dislike any girl much in this game. On the contrary, I do have so much love to give. :ROFLMAO: But I suppose it mostly comes from her looks, which is an issue for lots of people. And some questionable characterizarion for her character (the infamous banana costume is legendary at this point). Those are her biggest issues for most people, I think.
Finally a I'll bang all these girls guy (y). With Jill I think the fact her model can go from beautiful to uncanny valley real quick probably doesn't help. Maya, Nicole and Madame's skin, Jill's expression DPC could do with neatening some things up.

Dalli's theories should be used as a warning against the use of drugs and illicit substances...

Sometimes I wonder where you park your spaceship, you can't be from this planet... I refuse to believe you're an ordinary man...

I must be having contact with a being of superior intelligence, I reach nirvana every time I try to understand these wonderful things you write.

Do I lose some Qi points? Yes, but it's the price I pay to behold such greatness before me.
The hilarious thing is he throws so many out he's going to nail one right to the wall one day and get the right to tell this forum "told you so". That will be an interesting day when everyone has to say he was right all along :ROFLMAO:.

And what did she do to him? Let's see
  • Be in abstinence for 8 months?
  • Take his virginity?
  • Give him space so that he can see the world under his own eyes?
  • Give her ass virginity soon? :sneaky:
But what a bad person she is :mad::mad:
Moved away as people do and cut contact with an fwb because she thought he needed space. Which while crappy well worked, he moved on and ended up wanting to gape Josy wide open instead. The MC been a weepy pussyclot over an fwb wanting dick not love got him a ghosting. Clearly pure cuntery on Zoey's part :sneaky:.

Zoey is giving people that motherfucker that never text me back flashbacks I think.
Zoey been bad is a weird take. She cut with a fuckbuddy that saw her as a gf and couldn't get over her....that's it. Fuckface been hurt is on him.

This thread is full of meme bears determined to haunt my nightmares and induce vomiting :oops::cry::sick:.

Last edited:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
OK, let me lay this one on you.

Jill path....

Either way, Bianca finds out she is being cheated on.

Jill, loves MC very much.

Jill , loves her good friend Bianca very much.

Feeling sorry for Bianca, Jill sets up a time-share with MC so Bianca can get properly, and routinely pounded. Eventually working into a throuple.
Later in the story, if her character evolves, it is a possibility. But as for the current Jill, impossible. She's more of a puritan. And, besides, she's too shy about sex at the moment.

petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
Fast travel is at right bottom corner?
Go upstairs then straight there you'll see sage/lilly chat and click on sage
As I said in my initial post, I found something like the bottom of a
staircase, but no way to go up. There is no fast travel in the bottom
right corner.

There is no fast travel for most free roam, did you checked the sauna? What are your tasks?
I cant reach the sauna. Tasks are: 1 talk to Sage, 2 rest on her bed. It wont let me do 2
until I have done 1.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Because there was a lot of criticism about the visuals of Episode 9, people complaining about the chrome reflective teeth, the reflections on Sage's body as if she had oiled herself, Josy's teeth and hair, Heather's scene with a lot of graphic artifacts, and so on and so forth. Of course he may not be aware of this criticism, his Discord is an echo chamber.

And I understand that manually fixing each problematic render is an extension of development time...so it's a double edged sword.
About Sage's "oiled" body at the Halloween's party. I was the entire time asking myself if my sight was wrong or what. Very distracting.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
As I said in my initial post, I found something like the bottom of a
staircase, but no way to go up. There is no fast travel in the bottom
right corner.

I cant reach the sauna. Tasks are: 1 talk to Sage, 2 rest on her bed. It wont let me do 2
until I have done 1.
You are on Sage's branch during episode 4 then, right? You should find Sage by the pool. Both the pool and the sauna are on the lowest floor.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
until I have done 1.
Sage is in the pool, it is downstairs. It next to the kitchen and another room.

This is the same map but different freeroam. Go to this place and click on that arrow showing in the picture!

Reactions: Jumbi

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
About Sage's "oiled" body at the Halloween's party. I was the entire time asking myself if my sight was wrong or what. Very distracting.
She's glowing, she's pregnant :KEK:

Zoey been bad is a weird take. She cut with a fuckbuddy that saw her as a gf and couldn't get over her....that's it. Fuckface been hurt is on him.
Yupp, they were not in a relationship. MC caught feels, she tried following her dreams.
She went away, grew up a bit, matured and slept with no one, MC potentially fucked the entire campus. Zoey is the bad guy? lol.
At the end of the day, neither MC or Zoey is the bad guy here. They were not in a relationship. Only difference is that MC caught feels but didn't act on them and got all dramatic.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I'm starting to think DPC nailed it and BAD fans are indeed all "assman" as much as Fuckface. One ass shot and everyone lost their minds over Bianca. I'm no different but it didn't take much did it :).
Everything is simple. The way of fuckface is a not easy path. The way of the samurai. Straight as a katana sword. If someone's ass appears, it should be fucked. Whatever it takes. No matter how hard it is. Even this one.
bandicam 2023-01-29 17-09-03-213.jpg
That's the fate of fuckface. Go to the end. Only forward. This is what "Being a DIK" teaches us.
DistinctOpulentGoat-mobile.gif

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
My thoughts about the skin issues of Nicole and Maya.

On the one hand, I perceive Nicole's skin as a fairly realistic representation of what many women's skin can be like in real life. This is an adult game and it is understandable to some extent that we are expecting absolutely perfect skins to delight our senses. But I do not see a touch of realism here and there as a bad thing.

Maya's problem is different. Actually, I don't know if the doctor really wants to represent her skin as we see it in many renders or if it is a technical problem that is difficult for him to solve. I am inclined to think that the problem must be technical. For there are some moments, fewer than there should be, unfortunately, when her skin looks smooth. And, besides, otherwise it wouldn't make much sense that Fuckface would think Maya's skin was the smoothest thing he'd ever touched. And this is something we read in his thoughts during one of his first intimate moments with Maya.

By the way, a little love from me to Maya. So that after this anyone would dare to say she's not pretty.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes