QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
I'd like something along the lines of "Animal House" ending ,where we can see what will happen with the main characters.
Should be fine with everybody and hopefully funny

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Sometimes things get out of proportion with extreme ease in this forum. This whole discussion about NTR started because a guy asked me what I thought about the idea of the MC helping Jill and Rusty end up together.

Now, you guys are already offending each other for nothing. Can we change the subject? Why are we discussing something that won't happen without the MC's approval?
Well, I was the one who posed that hypothetical scenario in the first place, out of pure curiosity. But it wasn't a question directed specifically to you, but to anyone who wanted to discuss the matter. Maybe I shouldn't have quoted you, apologies, but it was your post, in which Rusty's name appeared, that led me to pose my question.

• Red Heart
Reactions: saynotoNTR

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Well, I was the one who posed that hypothetical scenario in the first place, out of pure curiosity. But it wasn't a question directed specifically to you, but to anyone who wanted to discuss the matter. Maybe I shouldn't have quoted you, apologies, but it was your post, in which Rusty's name appeared, that led me to pose my question.
No problems, buddy. Even if it was a question directed only at me, everyone is free to join me in any discussion whatsoever. Your question was just out of curiosity, nothing wrong with that. It just makes me angry to know that an innocent question like yours has generated unnecessary offenses for nothing.

P.S: I know you were the one who asked the question, I just didn't mention you so as not to put you in the crossfire. ;)

Reactions: Jumbi and QBaSS
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes