Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
I find it very off-putting that James is already dead. I thought we would have a love triangle between James x MC x Bella. My hopes of James being alive were dashed when DPC hinted that Jill will fight for the MC (or she will try to be a drag on the MC vs Bella relationship).

DPC probably preferred to have Bella and Jill fight for the MC and not have James and the MC fight for Bella. Maybe to avoid headaches with the whole NTR thing?
What I wanted to say is that Bella and everybody thinks that probably James is dead, not that he's actually dead. I suppose that he's going to return at some point and it's going to be the main conflict in Bella's route.
I suppose that this season we are going to see "small" conflicts: Jill being an ass and don't accepting MC and Bella's relationship, the problems to maintain the relationship in secret... But probably the big cliffhanger at the end of the season will be James' return, and the last season is going to be about the real conflict among MC, Bella y James. Don't think is going to be a love triangle. I think is going to be different. James is going to return in a bad mental shape after being MIA. The first scene in Bella's path for the 4 season is going to be that James will find her wife with MC at Bella's home, and then he's going to go nuts and threaten MC or something like that. Is going to be a violent scene, not a romantic one. After that, Bella is going to feel guilt, but I don't think is going to feel love for James. I think James is going to be an antagonist for MC, not a romantic rival.

But again, is just a theory. Probably DPC has something totally different in mind.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
What I wanted to say is that Bella and everybody thinks that probably James is dead, not that he's actually dead. I suppose that he's going to return at some point and it's going to be the main conflict in Bella's route.
Hard to believe that DPC will put Jill and James to disrupt Bella and MC's relationship. It will likely be one or the other and DPC seems to have chosen Jill for this role.

I suppose that this season we are going to see "small" conflicts: Jill being an ass and don't accepting MC and Bella's relationship, the problems to maintain the relationship in secret... But probably the big cliffhanger at the end of the season will be James' return, and the last season is going to be about the real conflict among MC, Bella y James.
Too much drama for just one season, even for the DPC's taste. It would be one shit after another.

The first scene in Bella's path for the 4 season is going to be that James will find her wife with MC at Bella's home, and then he's going to go nuts and threaten MC or something like that. Is going to be a violent scene, not a romantic one.
Dude, don't get my hopes up. I'm dying for some action involving blood. :KEK: It would be a dream if that happened, we need more violence in this game.

Reactions: Roundell

toobextra

Jun 1, 2021
He is tied up and even when he tells her to stop, she does not. The facts of rape are fulfilled.
It's a choice driven game, depends on a lot of factor like what did you choose, who are you looking at, when are you lookin at, where are you looking from, what opinions you have and other *sentences without question mark that are suppose to confuse you*. But you get my point.

Also... :KEK:
1.png
2.png
3.png

Feb 10, 2022
But I agree, a pointless subject overall.
In general.

Wasn't it rules of the game? Don't stop until they cum?
Don't waste your time this guy is a lost cause :rolleyes: The whole Cumpetition is abusive but he can't get his shit straight.

Only cause she likes MC bruh.
Remember dude, dalli_X's playing another game where Quinn likes a Chick MC and where he has 35 half-brothers. Don't mention facts or elements of the game, he wouldn't understand what you're talking about. :rolleyes:

Nat.su_

Feb 4, 2023

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Remember dude, dalli_X's playing another game where Quinn likes a Chick MC and where he has 35 half-brothers. Don't mention facts or elements of the game, he wouldn't understand what you're talking about. :rolleyes:
Dalli and his theory of how Quinn likes the CHICK MC is an example of things I read on this forum that made me wish I wasn't literate. No offense, Dalli. :ROFLMAO:

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
It's the internet, people like yelling at clouds.
Getting offended on the internet, more so an AVN site, furthermore a pirating site for said games is just plain ridiculous.
Yet, gotta understand, it's easy for things to get personal with subjects that regard one's activities with their PP :KEK:

I personally don't care about NTR(didn't know it was a thing before coming to this forum. My personal opinion is that I don't wanna see it(lewd scenes), but I don't mind rejected girls getting on with life).

But I agree, a pointless subject overall.
Limited to HOTs only or in general?

If HOTs:
1. Sarah for BJ
2. Camila for Anal (Best ass in HOTs)
3. Sage & Sarah for threesome

If in general:
1. Sarah for BJ (shameless Sarah enjoyer right here :BootyTime:)
2. Bella for anal (Best ass in the game)
3. Maya & Quinn for threesome (gotta do it for the plot, peace pipe and all)
* 4. Zoey & Sage for threesome (personal desire)

View attachment 2364959
Yes!!

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Geez the amount of poeple getting hurt in the comments because I replied to their comments keeps growing lol. All them feel yelled at, or offended for small "back and forth" of different opinions.

• Haha
Reactions: DarkFernando

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Lmfao, I don't see Jacob or Zoey getting together just because she hangout with Jacob or Jacob finds her cool. Doesn't mean they want to date, I don't find Jacob her type anyway. Zoey will probably move back to San Diego if you don't choose her and about the side girls they are not that important. Derek can end up with Camilla or someone else, it probably not ash.
In a conversation with Fuckface, Zoey tells him that she won't move far away from home ever again or something along those lines. Therefore, it seems unlikely that she will return to San Diego.

Reactions: Lovetities

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
In general.

Don't waste your time this guy is a lost cause :rolleyes: The whole Cumpetition is abusive but he can't get his shit straight.

You will be very lucky if dalli_x just does not understand you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: noctarima
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes