dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Some men just want to see the world go up in flames. This whole talk of finding a partner for the main girls is reeking of cuck shit. And I don't associate myself with cuck people. :WeSmart:
This has nothing to do with Cuck. Why shouldn't the girls that the MC doesn't want be happy with another guy. Why should the MC, who has found happiness with one girl, not let the other girls have it? This is not a cuck, this is life.:D

Reactions: Jumbi and JavCh

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
:coffee: Updated BigTable™ with the recent informations.
Anniversary!
  • Being a DIK will have 4 years in 4 days!
  • In a week, DPC added an additional 252 total renders and 12 animations done.
  • Could be release by end of July (7 months projection). 22% complete with that estimation.
EP​
Renders​
Animations (min)
Music*
Scenes
Size_GB
Release​
Development Time​
Ratio*
R/W
sA/W
EP1​
130151 (3:29)
—​
≈1.1
07 Feb 2019​
— days
—​
—​
—​
EP2​
1709 (+31%)77 (3:36) (+26)
—​
≈2.3 (+1.2)
04 May 2019​
087 (2 months, 28 days |≈12 weeks)
155​
138​
EP3​
2289 (+34%)99 (4:42) (+22)
—​
10​
≈4.1 (+1.8)
16 Aug 2019​
105 (3 months, 13 days |≈15 weeks)
177​
EP4​
2532 (+11%)134 (7:57) (+35)
—​
15​
≈6.1 (+2.0)
10 Jan 2020​
148 (4 months, 26 days |≈21 weeks)
22.6​
EP5​
2456 (-3%)157 (8:35) (+23)
17 (3.4K$)
11​
≈8.0 (+1.9)
29 May 2020​
141 (4 months, 20 days |≈20 weeks)
25.6​
EP6​
3336 (+35%)162 (8:33) (+5)
24 (4.8K$)
≈11.1 (+3.1)
13 Nov 2020​
169 (5 months, 16 days |≈24 weeks)
159​
138​
21.2​
EP7​
3723 (+12%)250 (18:14) (+88)
18 (3.6K$)
15​
≈14.5 (+3.4)
23 Apr 2021​
162 (5 months, 11 days |≈23 weeks)
EP8​
4158 (+12%)358 (26:21) (+108)
34 (6.8K$)
16​
≈19.5 (+5.0)
19 Nov 2021​
211 (6 months, 28 days |≈30 weeks)
138​
EPI
79436 (4:36)
19 (3.8K$)
≈2.6 (new)
4 Mar 2022​
105 (3 months, 13 days |≈15 weeks)
EP9​
5037 (+21%)303 (26:08) (-55)
21 (4.2K$)
≈7.3 (+4.7)
16 Dec 2022​
287 (9 months, 12 days |≈41 weeks)
161​
123​
38.2​
EP10
≈87474 | 138 [+200]
in development
049 (1 months, 18 days |≈7 weeks)
Complete Table with the idea of Holy Bacchus† original post — Being a DIK in development since 3 years, 11 months, 27 days (48 months / 208 weeks / 1,457 days / 34,968 hours)
* | Total: 26,467$ — Ratio: (Renders/Weeks + secondsAnimations/Weeks) | Renders/Weeks | secondsAnimations/Weeks

(y)Thumbs Up to:
| Casiope's DIK Walkthrough | AchedCroissant's EP10 Preview Collection | RPDL's
| shazba's Q/A Story Summary | Holy Bacchus 's Story Timeline | DrPinkCake's Q&A Session
Thanks to Old Man Al for posting the status update, and thanks to you for the awesome spreadsheet again.

Numbers are really good it seems... 45% lewd scenes already done? Nice (though i get it that there will fewer lewd scenes than in the peisode before and a little shorter too, but i dont mind, there will be plenty enough for sure)

Over 800 Renders done this month... very nice. this is about as fast like he was for ep7... and ep7 was done the fastest so far regarding render count compared to development-time.

And more importantly, animations, overall it seems he has already done at least half of them and added them to the queue... so most of them will be rendered in April i guess.

And while doing all this, he has done a lot of writing too and feels good about it. That sounds awesome, like he really hit a good workflow and getting a lot done in a short time.

Hopefully it stays this way, like this a June release is pretty realistic.

Reactions: WAID1337

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I think Jill ends up with whoever Jonathan is if not on her route. I think Sage will be single at end if not on her path, there's no obvious pair-up for her and she'll probably move away after finishing college, I don't think she'll want anything to do with her foster father after the tuition and restaurant scams become public. Maya and Josy will either stay together or get back together if they break up within the story. Bella would probably end up back with James (if he's alive).

Side girls are harder to pair-up, other than Zoey and Jacob. As for the DIKs, Jam-Jam and Leon eventually get together, Derek eventually gets Ash. And now for a very unpopular option: Rusty and Bianca.
Lmfao, I don't see Jacob or Zoey getting together just because she hangout with Jacob or Jacob finds her cool. Doesn't mean they want to date, I don't find Jacob her type anyway. Zoey will probably move back to San Diego if you don't choose her and about the side girls they are not that important. Derek can end up with Camilla or someone else, it probably not ash.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
This has nothing to do with Cuck. Why shouldn't the girls that the MC doesn't want be happy with another guy. Why should the MC, who has found happiness with one girl, not let the other girls have it? This is not a cuck, this is life.:D
Well, this is a game and smart person can probably devalue that main/side girls will find someone else if fuckface is not dating them but honestly I also find it cuck behaviour to want to see them bang other people. Some people plays all the routes and it will feel weird to see my main girl with another dude.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
When you're ending a route/game,
getting a happy ending(or unhappy depending on LI),
and unwilling for other girls to get a happy end too:

fghgfgf.gif

It ain't cucking if it's end of the story, it's life, people move on.
Everybody is someone's ex at the end of day.
I find it hilarious how people find it horrible if a character he/she dated in a game,
is such a travesty to see getting DIK'd or even just in a relationship.
I agree athat I don't wanna see it, but I have no issues with the girls ending up with someone else :)

In their eyes, the girls are then spoiled for further runs :KEK:

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
If I'm not wrong, I think he resolved that issue in Acting Lessons just with the friend character asking MC if now that you are not pursuing something with that girl it would be ok for you if he tries something or if it's going to be weird. I assume he would do something like that and, in any case, if a LI ends up with another character you're not interested, it would make narrative sense and gave sort of a better vibe, like (apart from the obvious fire issue... ) everyone's happy.

Rusty maybe could try again with Jill.
Jacob could be paired with Zoey.
Josy/Maya are already an item themselves.
Bella has the husband.
Quinn has her syringes.
Sage could be the MC of a sequel where she has sex with her STEP-brother and/or STEP-parents. There are not step-anything in AVN without a legal reason.
I totally agree, but some people are afraid if their main girl end up with another guy, when for that to happen the MC would have to be in another girl's path. If Quinn is my main girl, and I am in a path to end up with Riona or Zoey, I don't mind Quinn being happy with someone else. Like anyone she chooses, Tommy? Vinny? (lol). As long as whatever dpc writes makes sense.

Even if DPC makes you decide, I don't think some guys here wanna see other guys posting pictures of their loved character ending up happy with another man only to piss them off.

Reactions: Jumbi and JavCh

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
When you're ending a route/game,
getting a happy ending(or unhappy depending on LI),
and unwilling for other girls to get a happy end too:

View attachment 2364349

It ain't cucking if it's end of the story, it's life, people move on.
Everybody is someone's ex at the end of day.
I find it hilarious how people find it horrible if a character he/she dated in a game,
is such a travesty to see getting DIK'd.

In their eyes, the girls are then spoiled for further run :KEK:
True. Some people apparently are afraid to live lol. They don't want to have their feelings hurt over a game. MC was dating bella while knowing she is married, but they don't wanna see Bella with another man if it is not her husband. MC was dating Sage/Maya/Josy, when they all had another "boyfriend". But they don't wanna see them ending up with another person.

That is why I thought it was a lot of fun when Jill appears in the party dressed as a sexy bee if you are not in her path. People really think she will be home, crying, just dreaming about MC.

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
Well, this is a game and smart person can probably devalue that main/side girls will find someone else if fuckface is not dating them but honestly I also find it cuck behaviour to want to see them bang other people. Some people plays all the routes and it will feel weird to see my main girl with another dude.
No one says you have to watch it. In Acting Lessons your friend just asked you if he could try and you just see them together as you could see any couple in the street, no sex.
Some people really bring anti-NTR complex way too far.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
No one says to have to watch it. In Acting Lessons your friend just asked you if he could try and you just see together as you
could see any couple in the street, no sex.
Some people really bring anti-NTR complex way too far.
Well, then it fine but honestly I probably wouldn't still like it. It unnecessary and kinda weird if my friends start dating my ex lmfao but if it makes sense sure

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
My theory about Bella:

- Isabella's husband is in the army. I think that is kind of an agreement now. There are clues about it

- The couple had problems because he was often away from home (quite common in military families, sadly). The moments he was at home on leave, he used to try to compensate his absences with situations like the one of the surprise visit to Bella's job trying to be sexy and romantic, but it didn't work. Bella was cold with him and it was even worse.

- Bella feels alone and becomes closer and closer to Jill. I don't know how they met each other, but maybe she's related with Bella's husband, or Bella is somehow related with the Royce. At some point, Jill "makes a move" on Bella because she feels scared and ansious about sex and wants to "experiment" it in a safe environment with someone that she totally trust, but it goes wrong. Maybe James knows about it and it's another source of conflict between Bella and him.

- At some point, Bella's marriage was totally rotten and there were continuous fights for any reason. Bella's husband was going to be deployed again and he wanted to spend the last Christmas in family before going overseas, but there was another fight during the family dinner, and in anger, James thrown the table to the floor, grabbed his duffel bag and gear from the back room, where he kept it, and went to spend the night to the headquarters. Then he left to Afghanistan or any other war zone and the couple didn't even say goodbye.

- Bella's husband was declared Missing In Action. It's been 3 years, nobody knows for sure if he's alive or not but most people thinks that, after all that time, he's dead. Bella continues wearing the ring and behaving like a married woman, but doesn't even know if she's actually a widow.

- Now MC is a friend and visits her regularly, so she carried some of James's belongings to the famous room and closes the door, but not all of them, only the ones that could MC make questions about things she's not prepared to talk about with other that Jill, who knows the whole story. For example, maybe James got the African mask in one of his deployments overseas.

- At some point (after or before James's departure, doesn't matter), Bella lost her job. She was alone and with nothing to do all day long except feel depressed and guilty at home. She wasn't even capable of looking at James' photos, so they are face down, but she doesn't dare to just put them away in a drawer because it would feel like if she would have given up in James. Jill is a Royce, so she helped her to get the job in B&R. That's the main reason why Jill is so important for Bella. They are even closer now that Bella is alone.

- If Bella and MC are a couple, she feels guilty, not only because MC is his student, but also because she doesn't even know if she's cheating her husband or not. But she knows that she can't continue living like the last 3 years. She has made up her mind and she thinks that knowing all the story and drama, Jill should be more supportive. But Bella can't actually get angry with her, because she owes her too much, so she only reproaches her this:

Isab.jpg

I don't know if this is what DPC has in mind about Isabella, but I think is a decent theory. Is coherent, explains everything (I think) and is not too far fetched.

Last edited:

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I didn't see anyone saying they wanna see them bang other people, but it would be normal and they wouldn't mind seeing them ending up happy with another character. Also it would only be cucking if you were in a relationship with the girl. If she is dating the person who she is having sex with, that isn't cucking.

From all the main girls, Side girls, I haven't seen any sex scene of them with another guy. Even Elena and Heather who are dating Tommy and Johnboy.

"Some people plays all the routes and it will feel weird to see my main girl with another dude." Meaning: I wanna fuck other girls, but while I am at it, I don't wanna know that the other girl who I call main, but left her to fuck this other girl, is together with another guy and eventually fucking him lol.
Totally male behavior.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Side girls, I haven't seen any sex scene of them with another guy. Even Elena and Heather who are dating Tommy and Johnboy.
There is couple of time where Elena is shown having sex with Johnboy. One was during dildo attack and other when Quinn and Tommy were talking about Hots and Diks becoming closer. Both are very short.

Reactions: Jumbi and DanMotta

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I didn't see anyone saying they wanna see them bang other people, but it would be normal and they wouldn't mind seeing them ending up happy with another character. Also it would only be cucking if you were in a relationship with the girl. If she is dating the person who she is having sex with, that isn't cucking.

From all the main girls, Side girls, I haven't seen any sex scene of them with another guy. Even Elena and Heather who are dating Tommy and Johnboy.

"Some people plays all the routes and it will feel weird to see my main girl with another dude." Meaning: I wanna fuck other girls, but while I am at it, I don't wanna know that the other girl who I call main, but left her to fuck this other girl, is together with another guy and eventually fucking him lol.
Totally male behavior.
I mean I am not really a fan of heather or Elena. So, I kind of don't care about them? Also why do I want to see girls my fuckface is not dating/banged with other people that just unnecessary.

True- Descendant of genghis khan :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes