NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The idea of the other main girls not ending up with anyone just because fuckface doesn't pick them is super mean. Just because four of the DIKs are gay doesn't mean that the few that are left wouldn't make good boyfriends for the girls in the discard deck. Well, except Tommy because fuck him. It even seems like a few of these potential endings are even hinted at here and there.

Reactions: lipe2410

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
The idea of the other main girls not ending up with anyone just because fuckface doesn't pick them is super mean. Just because four of the DIKs are gay doesn't mean that the few that are left wouldn't make good boyfriends for the girls in the discard deck. Well, except Tommy because fuck him. It even seems like a few of these potential endings are even hinted at here and there.
I would honestly like a path for Jacob to hook up with Zoey.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I wouldn't mind Jacob ending with Camila. If my mc isn't on her route, I don't even think she will have a route. Or Derek having a relationship with Karen. Rusty with Jill. Bella can have Neil if MC's mother is really dead. As long as I don't have to watch MC's dad fucking Bella, anything could happen lol.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
"Quinn was taught a really dumb lesson by her father when she was little" - she did indeed, but you don't choose your parents and the enviroment where you are born. A man cums in a woman and you are born and have to deal with whatever happens next. Unfortunately, you learn from the enviroment you live in. It is easy to say "It no longer is one when she's an adult and can see for herself how wrong that lesson was". She is in college now, in a place where she should get some education and what she sees is a man in a high position using tuition as a way to have sex with students.

If I talk about my own experiences, as I got older, and had to start working at the age of 14, is when I started seeing the worst in people.

I see Quinn as a product of her enviroment and she can learn and improve. I see MC as the one who can help her to see life differently. Someone who can teach her how to trust someone, show her she can count on him and someone who can "put more brocolli on her food", and maybe take her away from the drug dealing business and help her to deal with Burke.
Yes, Quinn deserves respect just because she's trying to get out of the shit where she ended up by the will of fate. She went to college, she wants to become someone who has a future. Of course, she has to use the set of skills that she has. She understands that she can only count on herself, unlike other students. We must pay tribute to her, because people in her place in most cases do not try to get out. They go with the flow until they are at the bottom. I've seen enough of this shit. My neighbors traded. Constant crowds of drug addicts at the house in the yard. As a rule, they do not aspire to another life. But Quinn is no slacker. She's like that frog in milk that churns butter. I hope that everything will turn out well for her.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I think Jill ends up with whoever Jonathan is if not on her route. I think Sage will be single at end if not on her path, there's no obvious pair-up for her and she'll probably move away after finishing college, I don't think she'll want anything to do with her foster father after the tuition and restaurant scams become public. Maya and Josy will either stay together or get back together if they break up within the story. Bella would probably end up back with James (if he's alive).

Side girls are harder to pair-up, other than Zoey and Jacob. As for the DIKs, Jam-Jam and Leon eventually get together, Derek eventually gets Ash. And now for a very unpopular option: Rusty and Bianca.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Since the plot revolves around the MC it seems fair to me that the main girls end up with no one at the end of the game. It doesn't mean they will die alone, I just have no interest in knowing who they end up with if the MC doesn't choose them. It's unnecessary, and as some have already mentioned, it would only serve to revolt the fan base.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Yes, Quinn deserves respect just because she's trying to get out of the shit where she ended up by the will of fate. She went to college, she wants to become someone who has a future. Of course, she has to use the set of skills that she has. She understands that she can only count on herself, unlike other students. We must pay tribute to her, because people in her place in most cases do not try to get out. They go with the flow until they are at the bottom. I've seen enough of this shit. My neighbors traded. Constant crowds of drug addicts at the house in the yard. As a rule, they do not aspire to another life. But Quinn is no slacker. She's like that frog in milk that churns butter. I hope that everything will turn out well for her.
With everything you said, only one thing comes to mind.

what was that book she was reading? I think that is one of the keys to understand her character. She told MC to not touch it right way and didn't want to talk about it.

If that was a book related to whatever is her graduation, it means she is there at the college looking for a way out. That besides everything she has been doing, she is focused in searching for something better in her life, she wants a change.

But if that is only a book where she writes down stuff to keep track of her business that would be something different. Even though in the picture, we can clearly see that she is reading, as if studying.
SO I think that says a lot about her character, about part of herself that she keeps hidden.

Reactions: Jumbi

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I wouldn't want Bella to end up with someone else at the end of the game even if the player wanted to. So I'd rather this option not exist for any girl. It would be hypocritical of me to want such an option for Jill but not for my favorite girl.
But I suppose if you are not the one ending with her, she is not your main girl anyway. Also, it would be cool only if it made sense with the story. As people are saying Jacob and Zoey. I have interest in zoey as well, but if I am not in her path, she being the best friend of MC and Jacob a nice guy, I wouldn't care if they ended up together. I'd want to see her being happy at the end.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
But I suppose if you are not the one ending with her, she is not your main girl anyway. Also, it would be cool only if it made sense with the story. As people are saying Jacob and Zoey. I have interest in zoey as well, but if I am not in her path, she being the best friend of MC and Jacob a nice guy, I wouldn't care if they ended up together. I'd want to see her being happy at the end.
If it makes sense with the plot I'm all for it (eg Bella ending up with James). Now if it's something without foot or head, for me it would just be unnecessary (for example, Bella ending up with Neil). :sick:

Reactions: DarkFernando

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
Does Quinn do, though?
she does, she offers MC a trhesome and Rio have no problem with it, and it looks like they have done that before, also not to spoil the mod with all the Quinn saint vibe around here but, if Quinn went trhough a shitty childhood so did Rio andLily and those 2 are not even close to what Quinn is, if u pay attention to Rio, it looks like she enter college with a plan and at some point her relationship with Quinn destroy her future, her conversation with Camile show that she have a very low opinion of herself and then we see Quinn constantly telling her that she is trash, that there is no way she ever make it out of college and that she is dumb, and i think that Rio at some point believed this, her litle chat with Camile may be the first time someone have told her, in a while, that she is smart and capable, then we have the last bit of info about Quinn and Rio relationship with the lie about Rio smoking for free, Quinn is not just self destructive, she try to destroy everything she touch, if we compare her to Lily it gets even worse, cause Lily allways try to help those that she consider her friends, and have never shame them, that we know. The things she is doing at the Rose, will tarnish her reputation for the rest of her life, but she is not selling drugs or blackmailing people, that we know... Rio and Lily most likely, have a shitty family and Quinn probably have it worse, but she is also the worse hag in the entery game. She even ruined poor saint Arieth life, by switching Dawe pills... xD

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
she does, she offers MC a trhesome and Rio have no problem with it, and it looks like they have done that before, also not to spoil the mod with all the Quinn saint vibe around here but, if Quinn went trhough a shitty childhood so did Rio andLily and those 2 are not even close to what Quinn is, if u pay attention to Rio, it looks like she enter college with a plan and at some point her relationship with Quinn destroy her future, her conversation with Camile show that she have a very low opinion of herself and then we see Quinn constantly telling her that she is trash, that there is no way she ever make it out of college and that she is dumb, and i think that Rio at some point believed this, her litle chat with Camile may be the first time someone have told her, in a while, that she is smart and capable, then we have the last bit of info about Quinn and Rio relationship with the lie about Rio smoking for free, Quinn is not just self destructive, she try to destroy everything she touch, if we compare her to Lily it gets even worse, cause Lily allways try to help those that she consider her friends, and have never shame them, that we know. The things she is doing at the Rose, will tarnish her reputation for the rest of her life, but she is not selling drugs or blackmailing people, that we know... Rio and Lily most likely, have a shitty family and Quinn probably have it worse, but she is also the worse hag in the entery game. She even ruined poor saint Arieth life, by switching Dawe pills... xD
There's the threesome, yeah. But it's also the MC, so I'm not sure if I count it. She has a thing for him. But besides that I wouldn't count anything else. Maybe she fucked Burke, but we don't know.

And to be fair I'm surprised Arieth knows how babies are made :KEK:

Jan 18, 2022
Speaking of Rusty, he is shocked to see Fuckface introducing Jill to the boys as his girlfriend at the end of episode 9 when you are on her branch, which might indicate that Rusty still sees Jill with lusty eyes. what do you think are the chances that if you are not on Jill's branch, but still have a good relationship with her, you will be given the option of trying to get Rusty and Jill closer, much as we could do with the MC's buddy and Rena in AL?
Rusty blew his chance with Jill so it's highly unlikely she'd consider going out with him again if you're not on her branch. She flat out tells the MC she doesn't like how the DIKs behave and if you're a complete DIK but remain friends with her, she kinda just tolerates your DIK actions so there's no way she'd date any DIK in that case, no matter how far Bianca pushes her out of her shell.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Since the plot revolves around the MC it seems fair to me that the main girls end up with no one at the end of the game. It doesn't mean they will die alone, I just have no interest in knowing who they end up with if the MC doesn't choose them. It's unnecessary, and as some have already mentioned, it would only serve to revolt the fan base.
Are we so petty and insecure that after WE choose not to be with someone, THEY have to end up alone?

It's not like they dumped us. We had to dump them. I'm fine with the LI's pairing up if it makes them happy.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Are we so petty and insecure that after WE choose not to be with someone, THEY have to end up alone?

It's not like they dumped us. We had to dump them. I'm fine with the LI's pairing up if it makes them happy.
Not alone just not mentioned.

I don't exactly support this. For example in Dragon Age Inquisition LIs you don't romance end up hooking up with each other, and noone complained of NTR. But on AVNs...

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021

Not alone just not mentioned.

I don't exactly support this. For example in Dragon Age Inquisition LIs you don't romance end up hooking up with each other, and noone complained of NTR. But on AVNs...
I already mentioned that I'm not against it as long as it makes sense with the plot. Otherwise, it is unnecessary. If I were the DPC I would avoid anything unnecessary that could cause me a headache as much as possible. You don't know our community? Some care and some don't care, why not avoid unnecessary things that might upset some people?

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I already mentioned that I'm not against it as long as it makes sense with the plot. Otherwise, it is unnecessary. If I were the DPC I would avoid anything unnecessary that could cause me a headache as much as possible. You don't know our community? Some care and some don't care, why not avoid unnecessary things that might upset some people?
Yeah, nothing to win and potentially alienating a lot of people. I don't blame him if he doesn't.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes