Cherry Popper

Jun 18, 2020
But man, what an effort! For me, Quinn blows hot & cold, but she was smoking here:

View attachment 2283144

At first I was disappointed DPC didn't stick with this route...

View attachment 2283168

...but I got over it.

Speaking of DPC, a few months ago he posted this spoiler on Discord as a joke:

View attachment 2283145

But I was pretty sure he wasn't entirely joking. So, when I saw this...

View attachment 2283146

I knew it would lead to this...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I thought they'd actually be using the chains.
How do you get this scene? No matter what I do, the MC rejects her.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I don't know about the other players, but my issue with Quinn is with her attitude and not her involvement in the world of prostitution and drugs. Quinn is a real bitch, there's a big difference between you being an asshole because someone was an asshole to you (eg MC vs. Dawe) and you just being an asshole because you're a troubled person with a broken family that needs a persona to show being a tough girl (eg Quinn vs. Riona).

Quinn's attitude is just pathetic, it's just someone trying to look strong when they really aren't. When shit hit the fan and she got mugged, the badass girl persona he created was of no use. If the MC is in her route, Quinn can still count on the MC to protect her in the future... but what if the MC isn't in Quinn's route? She has no one, simply because no one would risk it for an asshole like her. Even Riona started to realize that Quinn doesn't know what she's doing.

The point is: Nobody likes an asshole. Quinn can start praying... if shit hits the fan one more time I don't think there will be anyone willing to help her.
I think her attitude for someone who lived the life she lived, in an enviroment where she had to do everything to survive, seeing the worst side of people is quite understandable. I am pretty sure anyone here, who had seen poeple killing each other for no reason, using or abusing or women just because they were women, and alot of things you see people do, you wouldn't be nice to people either. Most people lives in a bubble, but once that bubble breaks, and you see how people can be bad, you will hardly be nice towards others. One thing is you seeing it when you are an adult, another is you live your entire life on that enviroment.
So I quite understand her. Reason why I feel MC is the only one who can save her. that is if DPC wants to write MC as a hero.

Quinn will always be my queen in this game, because as much as my MC, I understand her, and I want my MC to show her the side she doesn't know yet, the loving side, the brocolli side.

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
Well if I learned anything from the last update, It's that being in a relationship sux. whole update is Only two scenes. xD

Bella: Hey babe
Me: *dowbloading Mod* Bella, we need to talk ...

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Have you ever thought that Heather might be a rat? Maybe she has reasons to dislike DIKs. And she may also be dependent on Burke.
To be honest, I had the thought a long time ago so Heather is a Burke and she is the reason Tommy is still in college in the first place.

One thing is for sure though, because Heather herself hints at it in EP3. She knows what information Tommy has been feeding Quinn. We just don't know what that information is.

One can assume so that there are several intrigues at B&R. The Cathy Cluck, for example, will have nothing to do with the blackmail of Chad and Dawe. However, the blackmail may have been the door opener for Vinny to get the Alphas excited about destroying the DIK Mansion. Chad was no longer president of the Alphas at the time and Dawe is so stupid that Vinny could easily manipulate him.

Reactions: dav3knight

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I think so Rusty in EP9 starts to understand that except for the MC, he has no true friends. Now please don't get me wrong. Rusty cares a lot about the DIKs, but he is starting to understand so they were bought friends, buddies. They followed Rusty money and not Rusty.
Rusty suffers from the same problem as Jill... Everyone knows his name, but no one knows the person behind the name Russell Burgmeister. Poor Rusty... I hope he continues to strengthen his friendship with the MC.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
It is funny how people like to praise Riona as being an Angel and Quinn as being BAD. But Riona fucks for money and is well known as the best blowjob of the entire college, also sells and use drugs. If you are going to say it is only because she is manipulated by Quinn it doesn't make her any less criminal lol.
This is why I love DPC. People always shitting on Quinn for being a drug dealer, only because she is true to herself and doesn't mind being a bad girl, while the other who does literally the same is seen as an angel. What an amazing writer. :D
Certainly, Rio is not a role model or anything. :ROFLMAO: That said, I am not blind enough to deny that their attitude and temperament are very different. Quinn is a very difficult person to deal with, like it or not. My soft spot for her comes because I can see that behind her persona there is actually someone troubled, vulnerable and, I'd like to think, not as evil as she often comes.

Reactions: DanMotta

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
When I mean "people are shitting on Quinn" I mean those 3 guys, you and the other 2 lol.
Then take it from these people the reasons they're shitting on Quinn is what they say, and not what you falsely imagine. It's entirely thanks to her personality, attitude and behavior, no matter how much you might personally love it.

If Quinn treated her better, as equal, she'd be there right by her side lol.
The fun part is precisely this, if Quinn treated people better then she wouldn't be facing this backlash in the first place. But she doesn't.

Last edited:
Reactions: saynotoNTR

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Certainly, Rio is not a role model or anything. :ROFLMAO: That said, I am not blind enough to deny that their attitude and temperament are very different. Quinn is a very difficult person to deal with, like it or not. My soft spot for her comes because I can see that behind her persona there is actually someone troubled, vulnerable and, I'd like to think, not as evil as she often comes.
I agree with you. I just decided to speak about it because I observe some people, and when we praise Quinn, their way of "shitting on her" is by saying that she is a "prostitute", that is the word they use, and she is a drug dealer, she should be arrested, etc. etc. But then these same people I have seen praising Rio. So I think that is double standard. Rio is not called prostitute by these same people, instead, she is a victim of abuse, nor she is a drug dealer.

I love Rio, she was my second girl in this game untill Zoey appear. I still love her and if she and quinn split, I will have to play 2 gameplays from now on to maintain both. I know Quinn is difficult and a bitch most of the times, she doesn't care for anyone. I only had to touch the wound of these people who uses to call Quinn names. Did you see how none of them used the word prostitute now to say why they like Riona and hate Quinn? lol

That is all I wanted.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Then take it from these people the reasons they're shitting on Quinn is what they say, and not what you falsely imagine. It's entirely thanks to her personality, attitude and behavior, no matter how much you might personally love it.

The fun part is precisely this, if Quinn treated people better then she wouldn't be facing this backlash in the first place. But she doesn't.
You are the one who calls and say eveytime you wanna shit on Quinn, you say she is a prostitute and drug dealer. Now you are talking about attitude and behavior. I hope you learned something today. How you can love a prostitue as long as she is nice to you and that there are a lot of good people in the world doesn't matter what they do for living. So praise the Prostitute/Drug dealer Rio, that is all that I wanted to see. And I know you are one of those die hard Maya's fan. I only wanted to see you changing your behavior on how you speak about her lol.

Ps. If you make a pool right now about who is the most interesting/best character of the game, Quinn would be at the top, so I don't know what is this blcklash you are talking about. You fell for the bait.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
To be honest, I had the thought a long time ago so Heather is a Burke and she is the reason Tommy is still in college in the first place.
It seems to me that Heather doesn't give a damn about Tommy. And she would never have been with him of her own free will. A relationship with Tommy is just a good reason to be closer to Rusty. Watch him. Burke needs it first of all. Rusty's family, as far as we know, are the co-founders of B&R, and for sure Burke wants to keep this guy under control. Heather is probably dependent on Burke, and he forced her into a relationship with Tommy.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
their way of "shitting on her" is by saying that she is a "prostitute", that is the word they use, and she is a drug dealer, she should be arrested, etc. etc. But then these same people I have seen praising Rio. So I think that is double standard. Rio is not called prostitute by these same people, instead, she is a victim of abuse, nor she is a drug dealer.
"Quinn is going to jail" is a meme, just like "Rio will die" is a meme. It's only circulated because it evidently bothers some of Quinn's fans :sneaky:

You are the one who calls and say eveytime you wanna shit on Quinn, you say she is a prostitute and drug dealer.
[citation needed]
seriously, can you give me some links for that? When i want to shit on Quinn i generally point out she's dumb :v

(and the prostitution in her case is usually brought up in the context of her being a ring leader doing it behind Sage's back. Again, this is more of her being a shitty person to someone who thinks of her as a friend, and not prostitution per se)

Last edited:
Reactions: sava75

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
"Quinn is going to jail" is a meme, just like "Rio will die" is a meme. It's only circulated because it evidently bothers some of Quinn's fans :sneaky:

[citation needed]
seriously, can you give me some links for that? When i want to shit on Quinn i generally point out she's dumb :v
I am not talking about the memes. I am talking about when we speak things on Maya's behavior that we don't like, and you realize we like Quinn, your way of replying is calling Quinn prostitute. It has nothing to do with memes. But now you can't say the same because you were praising and defending Rio just a minute ago. lol.

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
I don't know about the other players, but my issue with Quinn is with her attitude and not her involvement in the world of prostitution and drugs. Quinn is a real bitch, there's a big difference between you being an asshole because someone was an asshole to you (eg MC vs. Dawe) and you just being an asshole because you're a troubled person with a broken family that needs a persona to show being a tough girl (eg Quinn vs. Riona).

Quinn's attitude is just pathetic, it's just someone trying to look strong when they really aren't. When shit hit the fan and she got mugged, the badass girl persona she created was of no use. If the MC is in her route, Quinn can still count on the MC to protect her in the future... but what if the MC isn't in Quinn's route? She has no one, simply because no one would risk it for an asshole like her. Even Riona started to realize that Quinn doesn't know what she's doing.

The point is: Nobody likes an asshole. Quinn can start praying... if shit hits the fan one more time I don't think there will be anyone willing to help her.
I´m not going to defend her attitude in some moments of the history untill now because i think they are forces by her paper in the plot as the "baddest girl" of the "BaddestGirlClub" on town and obviusly she have some moments of pure devil :devilish: ( succubuslove ) and of course she is the antagonist of an chick mc because Quinn is really no much of an moral/correct person...:ROFLMAO: and chick route is all about this last..

But i can say what i like about her character.. i think the first thing that comes to my mind is how she dont give a fuck of what people think about her, very important thing nowadays.. , second i would say how strong she looks from outside but in reality how much pain and shit she have to deal with, and how she open about this with MC, incredible leadership skills,no need to talk about naughty side... and even still have time to run the bussiness so her sisters can go throught college without paying ... ( Maya you don´t ) for it.

It´s all about how we connect with the character, thats why this game is that great, many personalities, many options, all people tastes have spoon on this soap.

P.S: Quinn lil titties are something else.

Edit: I would just suggest to DPC an hairstyle change for new update.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DanMotta
Jan 31, 2023
It seems to me that Heather doesn't give a damn about Tommy. And she would never have been with him of her own free will. A relationship with Tommy is just a good reason to be closer to Rusty. Watch him. Burke needs it first of all. Rusty's family, as far as we know, are the co-founders of B&R, and for sure Burke wants to keep this guy under control. Heather is probably dependent on Burke, and he forced her into a relationship with Tommy.
Look, it's obvious that Heather and Tybalt are secretly lovers who have been forced apart by Tybalt's father, who uses Heather to get to Rusty, and forces Tybalt to get to Jill, so that Burke can get his grandchildren to own all of B&R, at which point Burke can declare B&R an independent republic, and become its dictator.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But now you can't say the same because you were praising and defending Rio just a minute ago. lol.
Once again, until it gets through.

I'm praising Rio for being a friendly and loyal person.
Am shitting on Quinn for being the exact opposite.

So yeah, am free to say these things, there's no contradiction here whatsoever.

edit: oh, and now that i think about it
I am talking about when we speak things on Maya's behavior that we don't like, and you realize we like Quinn, your way of replying is calling Quinn prostitute.
If i remember right, you were the person saying you don't like Maya because she's selfish. To which i pointed out you're a Quinn fan. That was my way of replying.

Last edited:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Look, it's obvious that Heather and Tybalt are secretly lovers who have been forced apart by Tybalt's father, who uses Heather to get to Rusty, and forces Tybalt to get to Jill, so that Burke can get his grandchildren to own all of B&R, at which point Burke can declare B&R an independent republic, and become its dictator.
You guessed
ZM1m.gif

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Am I the only one feeling a little lost? What's wrong with Quinn being a prostitute and being involved with drugs? Riona is a prostitute and is involved with drugs. Nicole is also another prostitute who is involved with drugs and both are beloved characters.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes