Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
This game is almost perfect Story, Static Renders, Animations, Characters personality and traits, but there is one big problem, and its the Branching, game was inicially split in 2 playthrough (DIK/CHICK) , then went to 3 now we are at 5 playthrough, making branching is good but its to much demanding and time consuming, making the episode feel short, for me to unlock full gallery i had to do the same things 5 times, only to get like a bit of new content.
Do the same things 5 times? Ha-ha, i made it 20 times. :ROFLMAO:

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Let me tell you. No one will be able to tell you that you are not exploring all the possibilities the game has to offer. Impressive.

You've given me some more ideas. I think I'll explore the manwhore route as well. But I'd rather refrain from trying the virgin route :LOL: or the truly massive DIK (evil) one. I know it would hurt me to be an absolute piece of crap with everybody.

By the way, I don't know if this is something merely circumstantial and insubstantial, only happening in episode 9, or if it could become an indicator of something of what is yet to come. But I have noticed the following. As I indicated in my other post, if you get permanent neutral affinity, you don't find that Quinn "closes any doors on you" during episode 9. Generally speaking, your relationship with her during this episode can be as optimal as if you had permanent DIK affinity. However, with Sage, you find that if you do not have DIK affinity, you cannot unlock one of the choices during her sex scene at the end of episode 9. I found that curious.
I have seen that as well. On my main Quinn route, where I played to have the best reactions and face expressions, I run it in Neutral (after ep6). And Quinn challenge on e9 goes perfectly with Neutral affinity with MC telling heather "maybe in the future" (Neutral decision), not kissing the vixen girl (Neutral decision) and telling Vinny off when he tries to intimidate MC (also neutral).

Even though the game doesn't require you to be on DIK's path to hook up with Sage, I understood in EP6 when he makes you decide if you wanna date Jill or take care of Sage, that it was a separation of both sides, Chick/DIK. And I understood that if you were going for Sage, you'd better be on DIK affinity. After all, since the start of the game she appreciates you more if you push Chad instead of calling security (DIK), If you turn her around to check her skirt (DIK), and if you have the courage to fuck her on the sofa at a DIKs party before you being stopped by Jacob. She is the only main girl who gets overjoyed with your DIK decisions.

Last edited:

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I agree.

Zoey at the beginning of the story certainly is the one who knows him the most (who already knows about his mother and his difficult childhood), but she misses the next months which are very important to MC, and they change him profoundly from being an outcast in his old school to being one of the cool ones in college.

in my opinion there is generally not all that much imbalance between the different girls
This why I consider Josy the Summer Crush that hopes for something more; and Zoey is the one who got away & tries to rekindle what they had into something more.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

elcapizo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Do the same things 5 times? Ha-ha, i made it 20 times. :ROFLMAO:
Indeed to prepare for next episode 5 times is not enough because in dik path you can sleep with like 5 different people, + jill path + sage + josy and maya + bella, but to unlock full gallery so far you need 5 playthrough

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Specially when you are married. Doesn't matter if your man is around or not, if he isn't, at least get a divorce first.

Lets imagine that the man is really a military as many people suggests here, he is probably in some really shitty place, dealing with a lot of shit and still looking at the picture of his woman, longing for her and waiting for the day to come home and see her again, while she is sitting on the Biggest Dik ever seen on earth with her eyes so open that they are about to pop out from her face from so much pleasure.

Not only she cockblock her already virgin so called friend that she was trying to protect from you, but she is also cheating on her husband.
Yes Bella should get divorce long ago.
If James is really a soldier then he sould be able to visit Bella at least once per year. I just checked and US soldier deplyment time on a mission is between 6-12 months, sometaimes 15. There is also option to stay longer if soldier wants it. James is gone for 3 years and during that time he never contacted Bella. So even if he is a soldier in shitty place I have no pity towards him because his abssence is most likely his fault. If he choose his career over his wife he should be the one to divorce her.
My opinion on this subject may change in the future depending on how DPC will develop story.

Reactions: Sleepy666

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I have seen that as well. On my main Quinn route, where I played to have the best reactions and face expressions, I run it in Neutral (after ep6). And Quinn challenge on e9 goes perfectly with Neutral affinity with MC telling heather "maybe in the future" (Neutral decision), not kissing the vixen girl (Neutral decision) and telling Vinny off when he tries to intimidate MC (also neutral).

Even though the game doesn't require you to be on DIK's path to hook up with Sage, I understood in EP6 when he makes you decide if you wanna date Jill or take care of Sage, that it was a separation of both sides, Chick/DIK. And I understood that if you were going for Sage, you'd better be on DIK affinity. After all, since the start of the game she appreciates you more if you push Chad instead of calling security (DIK), If you turn her around to check her skirt (DIK), and if you have the courage to fuck her on the sofa at a DIKs party before you being stopped by Jacob. She is the only main girl who gets overjoyed with your DIK decisions.
Indeed, and seeing how we have 7-10 months between episodes, I got enough time to play it all and have fun and keep the game fresh in my mind.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Indeed to prepare for next episode 5 times is not enough because in dik path you can sleep with like 5 different people, + jill path + sage + josy and maya + bella, but to unlock full gallery so far you need 5 playthrough
I don't have the patience to create multiple saves for multiple routes. I usually play the game with my main save and the rest of the other girls' content (renders, animation, scripts) that I don't follow in my main save, I see after extracting the files using .unren.

Call me lazy, but like you said it's a lot of branches. :LOL:

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
If James is really a soldier then he sould be able to visit Bella at least once per year. I just checked and US soldier deplyment time on a mission is between 6-12 months, sometaimes 15. There is also option to stay longer if soldier wants it. James is gone for 3 years and during that time he never contacted Bella. So even if he is a soldier in shitty place I have no pity towards him because his abssence is most likely his fault. If he choose his career over his wife he should be the one to divorce her.
My opinion on this subject may change in the future depending on how DPC will develop story.
Yet doesn't change the fact that she is cheating on him and crossing her friend. Couples have problem, they either fix it or broke up/divorce, whatever they do when still being together is responsability of both. We don't know exactly what was the problem that caused them to be apart.
Also this game isn't created taking in consideration exactly how things are in rl. 1. we don't know why he disappeared. 2. If he was dead as many people theorized, the army would have already come to her door to report it, or report he is missing or whatever. 3. did dpc made the same research you just made to know how long takes a soldier deployment from US? because if he is having Movies and TV shows as base to write his game, their deployment are timeless.

You are argumenting based on something you don't know. You don't know what happened to her husband. And my comment was made based on something we do know. She is cheating on him and crossing her friend.

Ps: I mean everything I said above with all respect. Sometimes my language may seem a lil "offensive" but english isn't my first language. Only adding it because people usually feel offended with my replies lol.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019

I would say as well Josy to a degree.

Like she likes it when you ruin that picture in ep.1; she likes when you checks you out with DIK points; She fucking loves it when you ruin Tybalt's presentation.

If you slept with her; she knew it was his penis. She was smirking when she was talking about it with him & while Maya was like WTF really? pretty much shows you how much of Chick Maya is & How much of DIK Josy can be.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Specially when you are married. Doesn't matter if your man is around or not, if he isn't, at least get a divorce first.

Lets imagine that the man is really a military as many people suggests here, he is probably in some really shitty place, dealing with a lot of shit and still looking at the picture of his woman, longing for her and waiting for the day to come home and see her again, while she is sitting on the Biggest Dik ever seen on earth with her eyes so open that they are about to pop out from her face from so much pleasure.

Not only she cockblock her already virgin so called friend that she was trying to protect from you, but she is also cheating on her husband.
I don't know where this idea of James being in the army came from. Let's be honest, the guy doesn't look like a soldier to me and if he is, he doesn't look like one of the best.

He seems to be a bit goofy and has a laid-back attitude, soldiers are generally cold and adopt a more serious posture over time, even with close family members. Just imagine James in a war... from the little we saw of James in the flashback, we could see that the poor guy wouldn't last long in an eventual war anyway. :ROFLMAO:

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I don't know where this idea of James being in the army came from. Let's be honest, the guy doesn't look like a soldier to me and if he is, he doesn't look like one of the best.

He seems to be a bit goofy and has a laid-back attitude, soldiers are generally cold and adopt a more serious posture over time, even with close family members. Just imagine James in a war... from the little we saw of James in the flashback, we could see that the poor guy wouldn't last long in an eventual war anyway. :ROFLMAO:
I have said in here that I dislike theories. but this seems to be the theory everyone accepted and are making assumptions with this theory in mind lol. Maybe James just went to buy some cigarettes and is on his way back. who knows? :D

• Haha
Reactions: saynotoNTR

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
there is one big problem, and its the Branching, game was inicially split in 2 playthrough (DIK/CHICK) , then went to 3 now we are at 5 playthrough, making branching is good but its to much demanding and time consuming, making the episode feel short, for me to unlock full gallery i had to do the same things 5 times, only to get like a bit of new content.
The game from the beginning had "5 routes" as you put it, since it always had the content for each of the main LIs, plus the side pieces. And from the very start all of it was optional, meaning the branching code was there, too. That parts of this content aren't accessible to every player in more recent episodes doesn't change anything in regard to the workload involved. At least on the developer's side.

As for the gallery unlock, just use a script which will do it, if that's all you care about.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
James is not a soldier, if James is a soldier than lily is a cop. I think James might be dead because fuckface said in the library that day when he kissed Bella. He should have called for help, it probably because Bella is sick and maybe even saw her husband died Infront of her. If James is not dead, then she probably lost her child. Something dark has happened to Bella and that for sure. I think it probably have something to do with the Burke aswell. What if James was a cop? He was the one investigating the br and got himself killed

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This why I consider Josy the Summer Crush that hopes for something more; and Zoey is the one who got away & tries to rekindle what they had into something more.
here, we can say that both Zoey and Josy had an advantage over the other girls, but currently they have lost it for different reasons

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I would say as well Josy to a degree.

Like she likes it when you ruin that picture in ep.1; she likes when you checks you out with DIK points; She fucking loves it when you ruin Tybalt's presentation.

If you slept with her; she knew it was his penis. She was smirking when she was talking about it with him & while Maya was like WTF really? pretty much shows you how much of Chick Maya is & How much of DIK Josy can be.
In her case, she does like when you check her ass, BUT you need to be a DIK or CHICK to do that. SHe also likes if you draw something else instead of dicks (you also earn points with Josy drawing something else, you just don't earn dik points).

Reactions: Alphaeboy

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
James is not a soldier, if James is a soldier than lily is a cop. I think James might be dead because fuckface said in the library that day when he kissed Bella. He should have called for help, it probably because Bella is sick and maybe even saw her husband died Infront of her. If James is not dead, then she probably lost her child. Something dark has happened to Bella and that for sure. I think it probably have something to do with the Burke aswell. What if James was a cop? He was the one investigating the br and got himself killed
I have said in here that I dislike theories. but this seems to be the theory everyone accepted and are making assumptions with this theory in mind lol. Maybe James just went to buy some cigarettes and is on his way back. who knows? :D

Only one man can guide us through this moment of doubt about what James really is. But he believes that Quinn loves MC CHICK... is it worth asking this superior being's opinion? :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes