felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I mean, aside from Zoey, she is the LI who knows him best - she worked with him all summer, after all. Sage, Jill, etc., they've known him for what, a couple weeks? Two months by the time of episode 9? It only makes sense she would have the strongest emotional attachment. Again, aside from Zoey, obviously.
actually it's not that they know each other that well, it's true that they work in the same store for at least a month, but MC only finds the courage to talk to her a couple of days before college starts, so it remains a fairly superficial acquaintance, they are not even "friends" until MC manages to come forward.

Reactions: SomboSteel

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
actually it's not that they know each other that well, it's true that they work in the same store for at least a month, but MC only finds the courage to talk to her a couple of days before college starts, so it remains a fairly superficial acquaintance, they are not even "friends" until MC manages to come forward.
Exactly this. Josy knew of him, but they had no contact besides "restock on isle 5" for most of the summer.

So tehnically Zoey knows him best sicne they went to school together and all. Zoey is unchallenged in that regard. Not biased here, just as is.

Now, does Zoey know current MC better than the new girls, hell naw. Like Zoey, MC evolved in his own way in his own path. So they are both a newer and better version of themselves. So in a certain way MC, Zoey and all the rest are on equal grounds now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Exactly this. Josy knew of him, but they had no contact besides "restock on isle 5" for most of the summer.

So tehnically Zoey knows him best sicne they went to school together and all. Zoey is unchallenged in that regard. Not biased here, just as is.

Now, does Zoey know current MC better than the new girls, hell naw. Like Zoey, MC evolved in his own way in his own path. So they are both a newer and better version of themselves. So in a certain way MC, Zoey and all the rest are on equal grounds now.
I agree.

Zoey at the beginning of the story certainly is the one who knows him the most (who already knows about his mother and his difficult childhood), but she misses the next months which are very important to MC, and they change him profoundly from being an outcast in his old school to being one of the cool ones in college.

in my opinion there is generally not all that much imbalance between the different girls

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sarah doesn't need development, she's a fun DTF gal.
Often comes in a combo with Mel.
You don't need to know/care for someone to DIK them

Rio on the other hand, is being served as a future route.
So she is the most underdeveloped SG in the game atm.
Gotta harvest your sad reacts too :D

I agree.

Zoey at the beginning of the story certainly is the one who knows him the most (who already knows about his mother and his difficult childhood), but she misses the next months which are very important to MC, and they change him profoundly from being an outcast in his old school to being one of the cool ones in college.

in my opinion there is generally not all that much imbalance between the different girls
Yupp, imbalance is ignorable. Every girl/route is fair game at this point.
MC is basically: New School - New Me.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I see what you want to say, but it's more about details than about face rigs. Face riging is not something that is very difficult, everything in any case comes down to your work skills. But the eyes ... There is a question of textures and the correct exposed lighting and light than some special rigging. Moreover, he has never had a complex face rigging, he is quite simple. But what DPC is really good at is in detail. For example, in the scene with Josy and Maya in episode 9, he added the breath of MC and the girls. This is an absolutely meaningless thing, hardly anyone will notice it, but he added anyway. DPC makes a lot of renders for any reaction and correctly composes/mounts them, but if we take the renders in isolation from the game, it's pretty simple.
Also, during the dialogue with Heather, before the possible lewd scene, you can see how she breathes. It seems to be pointless, but the picture looks more alive. And it does not take much time, a simple looped animation.

Reactions: The Glorious LIME

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Also, during the dialogue with Heather, before the possible lewd scene, you can see how she breathes. It seems to be pointless, but the picture looks more alive. And it does not take much time, a simple looped animation.
Deep breaths with a tense body and quite behavior is normal when aroused.
So adding such little details is a simple way of adding sexual tension to a scene.

Last edited:

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I think everyone can share in your frustration, but in DPC's defense, he seems to be the only game developer who's trying to create a game of the length and size of BADIK where there is meaningful branching, not just token slight detour with a bonus lewd scene to spice things up with kind of branching, but that there will be major implications due to your choices, and where these choices are born out over many different play styles, and act out in concert with many other choices according to your play style.

For BADIK, I think a lengthy development cycle was an inevitability.
THe post of the guy you answered was deleted, as I imagined it would be, because even if DPC says he doesn't watch this chat anymore, if he or his closest people ask any moderator to delete anything here, they will do almost instantly.
Some subjects are censored even if it is related to BAD.
The only thing I will say is that people who financially support monthly with subscription, do at their own free will and DPC is delivering a game that we don't see any other developer creating. Reason why it has around 200k comments only on this forum.
Maybe if there were more developers creating something with the quality of BAD things would be different, but since there isn't one, People will wait years and still support it.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Seeing how we have lots of time between updates, I play all the routes, on multiple affinities.
I like spotting differences and such things. I'm one of those cursed people that have to unlock/see 100% of the content.
And you get these subtle changes in reactions and dialogues and so on.

First game was with minigames, the rest were with them turned off.

Even tho I'm online here often(I work 12+ hour shifts, sitting in front of 3 screens so I use one for Discord and F95 to keep my sanity intact xD), I don't play much games in general. It usually takes time to pass content in multiple affinities, but I'm ready for the next update always. And seeing how I fire up games or AVNs at night when the wife and kid are asleep and I play for an hour or two maybe tops, it's a slow process but gives me content to play and relax my mind a bit.

Ep9 just made the process very easy since once you pass it, you can get through the episode rather fast.

But overall to answer your question in a simple manner:
1. Sage - both
2. Jill - Chick
3. Bella - both, wanted to see how she reacts to more of a bad boy type. Not DIK with her choices since she's a CHICK type, but through MC being a DIK overall in the game.
4. Josy & Maya - both, prefer more DIKish, since I tailor it to kinky Josy. Couldn't care less about Maya(but I still played Chick for Maya too...Commitment, haha).
5. Quinn - DIK (I'm not Dalli, I don't believe in Saint MC saving Quinn)
6. Rio - Neutral to DIK
7. Man Whore - Massive DIK (no MG, only SG and Strippers) - Now called Other's Route officially.
8. Massive DIK - as the name implies, it's basically a tailored affinity run for maximum emotional damage of MG's. Man Whore but with added hurting of everyone's feelings when dumping them for Other's route or Bella/Jill.
9. Virgin run - Massive Chick that rejects everything except what the game forces on you.
10. Zoey - To be determined, but I will play both opposites affinities for MC/Zoey and double DIK.
Let me tell you. No one will be able to tell you that you are not exploring all the possibilities the game has to offer. Impressive.

You've given me some more ideas. I think I'll explore the manwhore route as well. But I'd rather refrain from trying the virgin route :LOL: or the truly massive DIK (evil) one. I know it would hurt me to be an absolute piece of crap with everybody.

By the way, I don't know if this is something merely circumstantial and insubstantial, only happening in episode 9, or if it could become an indicator of something of what is yet to come. But I have noticed the following. As I indicated in my other post, if you get permanent neutral affinity, you don't find that Quinn "closes any doors on you" during episode 9. Generally speaking, your relationship with her during this episode can be as optimal as if you had permanent DIK affinity. However, with Sage, you find that if you do not have DIK affinity, you cannot unlock one of the choices during her sex scene at the end of episode 9. I found that curious.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
It's no worse than leading Jill on and dumping her for Bella... and Bella isn't exactly innocent either, fooling around with her best friend's crush behind her back is a very shitty thing to do.
Specially when you are married. Doesn't matter if your man is around or not, if he isn't, at least get a divorce first.

Lets imagine that the man is really a military as many people suggests here, he is probably in some really shitty place, dealing with a lot of shit and still looking at the picture of his woman, longing for her and waiting for the day to come home and see her again, while she is sitting on the Biggest Dik ever seen on earth with her eyes so open that they are about to pop out from her face from so much pleasure.

Not only she cockblock her already virgin so called friend that she was trying to protect from you, but she is also cheating on her husband.

Reactions: hysepReC

bZokko1

Feb 2, 2019

View attachment 2365365
All those girls after seeing Maya preview. :p
jk ofc. have some peace offering

Anyway, it makes me wonder who gets a hair makeover next.

Sage has switched it often, it makes me wonder if it's to gauge MC interest in her.
Quinn growing out hers a little? I'm biased towards my avatar, sue me. :p
Rio to signal her change of behavior?
KRJ to become to sexual predator stalker that she is? Something shorter maybe?

Reactions: noctarima

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Let me tell you. No one will be able to tell you that you are not exploring all the possibilities the game has to offer. Impressive.

You've given me some more ideas. I think I'll explore the manwhore route as well. But I'd rather refrain from trying the virgin route :LOL: or the truly massive DIK (evil) one. I know it would hurt me to be an absolute piece of crap with everybody.

By the way, I don't know if this is something merely circumstantial and insubstantial, only happening in episode 9, or if it could become an indicator of something of what is yet to come. But I have noticed the following. As I indicated in my other post, if you get permanent neutral affinity, you don't find that Quinn "closes any doors on you" during episode 9. Generally speaking, your relationship with her during this episode can be as optimal as if you had permanent DIK affinity. However, with Sage, you find that if you do not have DIK affinity, you cannot unlock one of the choices during her sex scene at the end of episode 9. I found that curious.
Haha, thanks. It's just my way of enjoying the game. Just like saynotoNTR craves violence, I do to in some way.
So since there can't be no bloodshed and all, emotional damage is what I have to go with in the tailored Massive DIK run :HideThePain:
Permanent affinity is something that will have more cause & affect in the rest of the episodes, and mostly the final season 4.
They talked about some added breathing to scenes that added a more lively feeling.
Just saying that in basic human biology that's how people react when there is sexual tension. Breathing becomes deeper, heart goes brrrrrr, muscles get tense.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Unlikely so that the three-way relationship will dissolve because all three know so that they have to compromise. Therefore Thanksgiving with the Baileys and Christmas with the Taylors. Silverster they celebrate then all together with Isabella.
Dalli...

Who the fuck are the Silverster? And Isabella will probably spend the holiday with Jill's family since all of her family is already dead...

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I need a little assistance I am at the party where you dance with sage and she pulls you to the couch to fuck. You then get called away by jacob. And she is gone is that normal ? or is there a way to pull her away from the party to fuck ?

elcapizo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
This game is almost perfect Story, Static Renders, Animations, Characters personality and traits, but there is one big problem, and its the Branching, game was inicially split in 2 playthrough (DIK/CHICK) , then went to 3 now we are at 5 playthrough, making branching is good but its to much demanding and time consuming, making the episode feel short, for me to unlock full gallery i had to do the same things 5 times, only to get like a bit of new content.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I need a little assistance I am at the party where you dance with sage and she pulls you to the couch to fuck. You then get called away by jacob. And she is gone is that normal ? or is there a way to pull her away from the party to fuck ?
No, it is an obligatory step.:(

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes