Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Unfunny confession:
I fucking hate one of the new E9 song, it's one that is used several times, I think it's called 'Drinks Up To The Stars' by 'Wolves', it's the song that starts playing when the HOTs arrive.

Which sucks, cause I think most of the music in the game is excellent, but you can't expect a motherfucker to hit a home run every time I guess.
Yeah but do you think the other song would fit better? If you never heard it go on youtube and check it out
and tell me what you think

Jan 31, 2023
Yeah but do you think the other song would fit better? If you never heard it go on youtube and check it out
and tell me what you think
Holy fuck, that was a bit of unexpected nostalgia, I remember seeing that music video on MTV when I was a little kid, but yeah it fits the game, would have been better than 'drinks up to the stars' that's for sure.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alphaeboy

A360

Jun 29, 2018
Yes, on J/M route she's flashing her boob to MC at this moment. :D
Acting on them feelings via titty flashing, as it should be.

Also fuck sake I'm getting old I remembered her looking down but forgot she flashed her tits :(.

In the only game I have for Josy and Maya's route, we ended up the three of us together at the end of episode 9. The truth is that it never crossed my mind to break up with them.

And something similar happens with the game I have for Jill's route. In it I avoid fooling around with other girls. I mean, since I take the trouble to play her route, even if she's not my favorite girl, I try to do it well, you know.
If the game gives me the option I'll probably take it, manwhore all the way basically. That new cheating variable is going to be biting me in the arse real hard at some point. But yeah the scene where you break up with them caught me by surprise as all the others had been resolved previous episode and with less fallout she def takes it worse than any other MG.

I mean, aside from Zoey, she is the LI who knows him best - she worked with him all summer, after all. Sage, Jill, etc., they've known him for what, a couple weeks? Two months by the time of episode 9? It only makes sense she would have the strongest emotional attachment. Again, aside from Zoey, obviously.
Yep it makes perfect sense as does them feelings not just going away and her having doubts. DPC does make a point of showing it even when you're not on her route so I'm hopeful she will have her own path or at least have some content on the Others route.

Zoey and the MC I'm looking forward to seeing how that goes, the fact there's a long relationship there will make that different from the others plus I like Zoey a lot so far.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
That's normal tho, same here. I play each route dedicated to said LI for that route.
I play like a scripted romance movie so to speak when I'm playing a route, like the other girls are invisible.
I do have my Massive DIK/manwhore run and others run(only SG, no MG).
How many runs have you had in total? And do you play with or without mini-games?

I usually play without mini-games, because it's faster that way. I currently have four separate runs for the main girls:

Josy/Maya (chick)

Bella (chick)

Jill (chick)

Sage (DIK)

And two other sets of saves for the other branches (these with minigames enabled). One of them is from the beginning of the game. I play a massive DIK and go for Quinn. Then, at the end of episode 8, I decided to start a second set of save games also for Quinn, starting from the last major choice (studying the answers vs. flushing the papers), but this time I flushed the papers and ended up getting permanent Neutral affinity. This way, I have two separate sets of saves for Quinn (DIK and neutral). And so far I haven't found any significant difference between being neutral or DIK with her during episode 9.

I should probably start a new game for Rio at least. But for this one I'll go back to playing without minigames to spend less time to complete the run.

And I don't know what to do with Lily and other girls. She interests me less than other girls. But maybe she ends up bringing something interesting to the story when on her route.

And when a branch for Zoey gets available, I'll also keep separate saves for her.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
The worst moment in the game for me is when the MC breaks up with Isabella in episode 8. One of the saddest moments in the game, her facial expression says it all. She tries to hold on like a champ, but when the phone hangs up... just sadness...
I will take your word for it-never played a path where I broke up with her and
57512B41-BFE5-48C9-B2B9-7E3114FE08EA.gif

Desiderius

Jul 9, 2020
When she traveled, she did with the intention of having a break from the things she was living untill that moment, almost as if trying to escape from everything and MC reminded her of all that. MC was the link still remaining from what she wanted forget or just a temporary break.
That is my point of view.
But she really didn't think she would be hurting him that much, and that is why when she comes back and they have that real talk, she realizes how much she hurt him after knowing how he really felt about her.
But it also seems pretty clear that she didn't fully recognise - or didn't fully accept - how she felt about him either. She's seems to me like she's realising how much she hurt him, *and* how much she fucked things up (given how she increasingly realises she feels).

Reactions: John Ness

Cervixpunch

Feb 10, 2019
Yeah, body language and facial expressions are one of DPC's strong suits, just take the look of genuine look of concern on Lily's face when you take a bottle to the head for her at the Pink Rose as an example:
View attachment 2366322

Or how sweet she thinks it is of MC to stand up for her and take offense when someone calls her a whore:
View attachment 2366334

And everyone can tell what this look means:
View attachment 2366340

But there's more to it than just correct facial expressions, there's subtlety to a lot of the various interactions, like after Quinn and MC make out in public, Quinn ever so slightly bites her lips after she kisses MC: View attachment 2366341
The lip biting in this image is something I didn't notice until I actually went looking for it, since Quinn is shown biting her lower lip at every other instance they kiss, which made me ask if she didn't also do so in this scene, and although it's slight, it is clearly visible when you look for it.

I will however say that I find the lack of pupil dilation during erotic scenes to be somewhat distracting, since peoples pupils dilate by something like 30% when they are turned on, but I don't know how eyes and shit work in DAZ or anything about 3d art in general, so there might be a lot of effort required to put that into the various renders/animations. And also, pupils pin out when people take opiates, so that should be added when they're high on heroin/morphine or whatever the fuck they're injecting.
It's well done you can see her go from concern to happiness to wanting to fuck. Seen predictions before that something is off with Lily because she's smart interested in Quinn and so attracted to Fuckface the matching clothes and stuff. Same with Bella. I'm starting to think that might just be trauma from AL. The longer the game has gone on the more I'm convinced there is no psycho landmine to set someone's ass on fire. Pretty much every major girl ranging from Quinn to Jill show moments of real feelings in writing or expressions something that the AL psycho did not. Something bad might happen but with how the women in the game have been presented it feels more like things will run out of control somehow rather than maliciousness.

Reactions: Sleepy666 and Jumbi

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I will take your word for it-never played a path where I broke up with her and
View attachment 2366624
The MC's attitude in breaking up with Isabella in episode 8 after being so insistent on her to the point of sharing sexual moments together is simply deplorable.

I felt like the MC had taken advantage of Bella's situation and had some fun and then dismissed her like it was nothing.

One of the lowest and filthiest actions that the player and the MC can perform during the game is to follow Isabella's route knowing that he won't choose her in episode 8. Such a person needs to be very heartless...

Jan 31, 2023
Unpopular opinion:

I know I am going to get chewed out for this opinion, but am I the only one that thinks it's kinda ridiculous how all these great developers seem to always stall or draw out the finish to their game especially when it get's real popular? These people are being paid thousands of dollars a month and it takes them more than a year just to get even half way done with a season? Let alone an actual completed game? I love DrPinkCake and I am only beginning to get frustrated because I love the game so much and I have already played every other alternative. To see that a year later that only 33% of the next season is finished is very disappointing.
I think everyone can share in your frustration, but in DPC's defense, he seems to be the only game developer who's trying to create a game of the length and size of BADIK where there is meaningful branching, not just token slight detour with a bonus lewd scene to spice things up with kind of branching, but that there will be major implications due to your choices, and where these choices are born out over many different play styles, and act out in concert with many other choices according to your play style.

For BADIK, I think a lengthy development cycle was an inevitability.

Last edited:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Unpopular opinion:

I know I am going to get chewed out for this opinion, but am I the only one that thinks it's kinda ridiculous how all these great developers seem to always stall or draw out the finish to their game especially when it get's real popular? These people are being paid thousands of dollars a month and it takes them more than a year just to get even half way done with a season? Let alone an actual completed game? I love DrPinkCake and I am only beginning to get frustrated because I love the game so much and I have already played every other alternative. To see that a year later that only 33% of the next season is finished is very disappointing.
Is your first post intended to badmouth the DPC? You've got some balls, son.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
The MC's attitude in breaking up with Isabella in episode 8 after being so insistent on her to the point of sharing sexual moments together is simply deplorable.

I felt like the MC had taken advantage of Bella's situation and had some fun and then dismissed her like it was nothing.

One of the lowest and filthiest actions that the player and the MC can perform during the game is to follow Isabella's route knowing that he won't choose her in episode 8. Such a person needs to be very heartless...
6A048131-0CEB-4866-9C19-87197B8144DA.gif
Lol fr tho I didn’t even read that after the first few words because I’m a little bitch:ROFLMAO:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022

It's no worse than leading Jill on and dumping her for Bella... and Bella isn't exactly innocent either, fooling around with her best friend's crush behind her back is a very shitty thing to do.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
How many runs have you had in total? And do you play with or without mini-games?

I usually play without mini-games, because it's faster that way. I currently have four separate runs for the main girls:

Josy/Maya (chick)

Bella (chick)

Jill (chick)

Sage (DIK)

And two other sets of saves for the other branches (these with minigames enabled). One of them is from the beginning of the game. I play a massive DIK and go for Quinn. Then, at the end of episode 8, I decided to start a second set of save games also for Quinn, starting from the last major choice (studying the answers vs. flushing the papers), but this time I flushed the papers and ended up getting permanent Neutral affinity. This way, I have two separate sets of saves for Quinn (DIK and neutral). And so far I haven't found any significant difference between being neutral or DIK with her during episode 9.

I should probably start a new game for Rio at least. But for this one I'll go back to playing without minigames to spend less time to complete the run.

And I don't know what to do with Lily and other girls. She interests me less than other girls. But maybe she ends up bringing something interesting to the story when on her route.

And when a branch for Zoey gets available, I'll also keep separate saves for her.
Seeing how we have lots of time between updates, I play all the routes, on multiple affinities.
I like spotting differences and such things. I'm one of those cursed people that have to unlock/see 100% of the content.
And you get these subtle changes in reactions and dialogues and so on.

First game was with minigames, the rest were with them turned off.

Even tho I'm online here often(I work 12+ hour shifts, sitting in front of 3 screens so I use one for Discord and F95 to keep my sanity intact xD), I don't play much games in general. It usually takes time to pass content in multiple affinities, but I'm ready for the next update always. And seeing how I fire up games or AVNs at night when the wife and kid are asleep and I play for an hour or two maybe tops, it's a slow process but gives me content to play and relax my mind a bit.

Ep9 just made the process very easy since once you pass it, you can get through the episode rather fast.

But overall to answer your question in a simple manner:
1. Sage - both
2. Jill - Chick
3. Bella - both, wanted to see how she reacts to more of a bad boy type. Not DIK with her choices since she's a CHICK type, but through MC being a DIK overall in the game.
4. Josy & Maya - both, prefer more DIKish, since I tailor it to kinky Josy. Couldn't care less about Maya(but I still played Chick for Maya too...Commitment, haha).
5. Quinn - DIK (I'm not Dalli, I don't believe in Saint MC saving Quinn)
6. Rio - Neutral to DIK
7. Man Whore - Massive DIK (no MG, only SG and Strippers) - Now called Other's Route officially.
8. Massive DIK - as the name implies, it's basically a tailored affinity run for maximum emotional damage of MG's. Man Whore but with added hurting of everyone's feelings when dumping them for Other's route or Bella/Jill.
9. Virgin run - Massive Chick that rejects everything except what the game forces on you.
10. Zoey - To be determined, but I will play both opposites affinities for MC/Zoey and double DIK.

Last edited:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
It's no worse than leading Jill on and dumping her for Bella... and Bella isn't exactly innocent either, fooling around with her best friend's crush behind her back is a very shitty thing to do.
Yes, it's worse. Jill has never had a love life and therefore has no trauma. Bella, on the other hand, has numerous traumas and the MC's attitude in breaking up with her in episode 8 may or will cause her to close herself off even more from the world.

Reactions: Sleepy666

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Lol, a year of waiting for the next iteration of a fantastic game will make a man do crazy things.
This game's updates are relatively large and the DPC works alone. Do you understand that only one person is responsible for creating this game? A single person to code the game, create renders, create animations, create the main storyline, create storyline for the main girls and side girls routes, create and write all the dialogues present in the game... I said it once and I will again, creating 6-8 month updates for a game of this magnitude is totally understandable.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes