lokoper

Oct 4, 2017
Anyone knows where the 3 keys in haunted mansion are, because i'm stuck? i found the first in the goo, the second in the torture device and i know the third is somewhere in the cage but no matter where i point my flashlight in the under or upper section, nothing gets highlighted to help me move.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I came pretty late to BAD first time on the thread and I saw someone say the the TBS on Sage's binoculars meant Tybalt Burke's Sister that spoiled that twist for me I'd never have had an inkling if not for reading that. Guess who it was Dalli :ROFLMAO:. A guy also had a meltdown over Maya and censorship. I didn't come back to this thread until episode 9 released.
That's not a spoiler. That's the biggest leap in logic ever :KEK:

Sage Burke has been theorised for a long time before the confirmation.

Reactions: sava75

toobextra

Jun 1, 2021
Anyone knows where the 3 keys in haunted mansion are, because i'm stuck? i found the first in the goo, the second in the torture device and i know the third is somewhere in the cage but no matter where i point my flashlight in the under or upper section, nothing gets highlighted to help me move.
Turn off special effects. (It says better experience but makes you feel like you have cataracts)

Here is the cage key.
cage key.png

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I don't think that your language is offensive and I'm in the same shoes as you since english is not my first language as well.

Yes, my argument is based purly on asumpitons and theories but what else do we have? Nothing. We don't even know that he is a soldier. Aside from his name we only know that he is married to Bella and he is gone for 3 years. For all we know he could be dead and Bella can't come to terms with his death.
yeah, the last part is the only theory that could put down everything I said about her, if he is already dead, she knows it, but can't accept his death, that would make a lot of sense and everything I said about her would also be wrong.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
For Tommy to have pasted the outline of a male person with a huge cock on the floor is actually just a sign for Tommy to find the MC annoying because he is good at everything and thus better than Tommy himself.
I don't know and can't remember if DPC works with foreshadowing, but is there any possibility outline of a male person with a huge cock is foreshadowing Tommy's death? Tommy always brags about having a huge cock (probably not true), but it's undeniable that the guy is a massive DICK (pun).

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
josy,josy,josy,josy,

don't look at me like that with that most seductive sensuous look in your twinkling eyes,
and your languorous luscious lips that you lick and bite as seductively as possible,

you are my goddess of love who has descended into my life,
everything about you is the most divine perfection,

from your eyes that sparkle in the moonlight,
to your most ravishing handful of breasts,
and the most breathtaking round buttocks,

no,my princess whom i adore and love,
i can never resist you,
you are my everlasting love,
no matter how much i say "I love you",
i love you always more than that.
ti amo,ti amo,josy :love: :love:

View attachment 2358660
Great fan art! Could you tell me who is author of this? Or you made it yourself? Thx

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Ah, people get bored waiting around for an update so they speculate. Couple of months after an update even the craziest theories sounds sane but that's exactly what they are "theories"

Personally I find them enjoyable... it's both fun and weird how the human mind works.
if it makes sense with clues left by the author/creator yes. But when people create a whole new world, with things that isn't even in the game, and keep trying to force those theories and write pages about it, that is really insane lol.

Reactions: Neyragrat tsaL

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I don't know and can't remember if DPC works with foreshadowing, but is there any possibility outline of a male person with a huge cock is foreshadowing Tommy's death? Tommy always brags about having a huge cock (probably not true), but it's undeniable that the guy is a massive DICK (pun).
Yes, DPC uses foreshadowing.

The example that immediately comes to mind is Chad's sneakers next to Troy's bed in the dorm.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
remember when hots were in the hot tub at the preps party? the face heather makes when she sees MC huge dick? if that was something tommy had, she wouldn't be surprised at all. Just another day at the office.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
That Quinn falls so much in love with the MC and when she confesses her feelings towards him

You reject her and remind her of the day she left you naked and tell her 'How does it feel bitch? Does you like how feels the humiliation?' And you go away from her laughing

Massive Dik player moment :cool:(y)
Except that no massive dik player, huge dik player or dik player would do that to her lol. She is just that good. A chick MC who holds grudge probably would, but that one only exist in disney's theories.

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
Hey guys

so I'm using Sancho mod and I want to know how can I trigger Jade scene and Maya solo scene.
I tried changing some var. and didn't work and I'm afraid to break the game really.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes