A360

Jun 29, 2018
I hope her content is good, I'm a stan as is.
I think there is a good chance of that. DPC gets it right with the characters more often than he gets it wrong. She was also good in episode 9 (I was annoyed when the crash in room option leads nowhere :cautious:). She's also had the advantage of an interlude so she's not a complete unknown. He has everything there to build off and have her story be satisfying. On routes where you stick to an MG I'm curious how she'll be integrated, if you don't go for her will she mostly disappear like Quinn does for a CHICK MC or be around like Derek as a friend.

I hope Zoey, Quinn, Riona and Nicole get more expanded paths (I know unlikely for all) but I can hope. It did feel the last episode was setting all four up to have their own thing with the MC.

Quinn dies so this is how it feels :cry:

lilo-and-stitch-stitch.gif

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I have been summoned. Let's what the chit chat is about.

PLEASE KEEP THE PEACE AND STOP DERAILING THREAD WITH INSULTS AND TROLLING.
NOT SAYING NAMES, YOU GUYS KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
already banned one, let's not make it multiple.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
On routes where you stick to an MG I'm curious how she'll be integrated, if you don't go for her will she mostly disappear like Quinn does for a CHICK MC or be around like Derek as a friend.
I wonder if telling Derek that Zoey is a best friend that he is a trigger for Zoey to take Derek's place in the game if the player only chooses friendship with Zoey. If the player says that Zoey is not a friend better than Derek and does not pursue Zoey's route, then Zoey will disappear just like Quinn with the CHICK MC.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: A360
Jan 31, 2023
I wonder if telling Derek that Zoey is a best friend that he is a trigger for Zoey to take Derek's place in the game if the player only chooses friendship with Zoey. If the player says that Zoey is not a friend better than Derek and does not pursue Zoey's route, then Zoey will disappear just like Quinn with the CHICK MC.
I think Zoey is going to come gunning hard for MC, and whether she is willing to help MC cheat or not is going to come down to the CHIK/DIK alignment you give her at the end of the interlude, it's interesting that she is the only character (except for MC) where you can actually directly affect her alignment, it will be fun to see how DIK/CHICK Zoey treats a (non-)cheating DIK/CHICK MC, lots of opportunity for future replays.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: saynotoNTR and A360

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It make me good laugh Derek's jealousy if you choose Zoey. He's such a drama queen :LOL:
If seriously, i always choose Zoey because it's logical, they being best friends for a couple of years and Derek is a new one.

A360

Jun 29, 2018
I hadn't considered that. I chose to do that just to fuck with Derek because I found it funny. I didn't consider that could have serious ramifications :LOL:.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I think there is a good chance of that. DPC gets it right with the characters more often than he gets it wrong. She was also good in episode 9 (I was annoyed when the crash in room option leads nowhere :cautious:). She's also had the advantage of an interlude so she's not a complete unknown. He has everything there to build off and have her story be satisfying. On routes where you stick to an MG I'm curious how she'll be integrated, if you don't go for her will she mostly disappear like Quinn does for a CHICK MC or be around like Derek as a friend.

I hope Zoey, Quinn, Riona and Nicole get more expanded paths (I know unlikely for all) but I can hope. It did feel the last episode was setting all four up to have their own thing with the MC.

Quinn dies so this is how it feels :cry:

View attachment 2371060
There are two thing I can't handle Josy crying and Stitch crying toooooo sad:cry::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: ffive and A360

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I hadn't considered that. I chose to do that just to fuck with Derek because I found it funny. I didn't consider that could have serious ramifications :LOL:.
It make me good laugh Derek's jealousy if you choose Zoey. He's such a drama queen :LOL:
If seriously, i always choose Zoey because it's logical, they being best friends for a couple of years and Derek is a new one.
Derek's interactions with the MC after Hell Week are almost non-existent, it's a shame... Derek had what it takes to be the biggest bro in adult gaming history.

I still choose Derek as a best friend over Zoey, I don't know if Zoey would sleep with an almost 100 year old teacher for you or if she would have sex with Wendy. Your sacrifice will not be forgotten by me, Bro Derek. :ROFLMAO:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
You're a strong man. I can't do that. It's like betraying Derek. And then, who is this woman with strange tattoos and hair color?! My Fuckface doesn't know her. And I have sense that she is not all right with the law. Fuckface and I don't need such friends. :cautious:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
You're a strong man. I can't do that. It's like betraying Derek. And then, who is this woman with strange tattoos and hair color?! My Fuckface doesn't know her. And I have sense that she is not all right with the law. Fuckface and I don't need such friends. :cautious:
Derek was responsible for the most iconic nickname (Assman) an MC could receive in an adult game. It is as legendary as the nickname “Chicken Chaser” from the Fable game saga.

I would kill to see Sage ask the origin of the nickname “Assman” for the MC. Imagine the MC telling the story to Sage about how her ass turned him into the infamous “Assman”; :KEK:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Derek's interactions with the MC after Hell Week are almost non-existent, it's a shame... Derek had what it takes to be the biggest bro in adult gaming history.

I still choose Derek as a best friend over Zoey, I don't know if Zoey would sleep with an almost 100 year old teacher for you or if she would have sex with Wendy. Your sacrifice will not be forgotten by me, Bro Derek. :ROFLMAO:
I agree we need more Derek in future episodes.
There is some charm in his unlimited madness.
The game shows us that Derek is more of a bro than Zoey and in terms of screen time, but here I think in terms of the MC and his whole life, drawing conclusions about the past. And it would be nice to show more flashbacks from his relationship with Zoey. An interlude would be an ideal possibility, but unfortunately most of the screen time is occupied by San Diego, not their shared past. I consider this a script error.
Okay, Zoey can still overtake Derek, go with Tremolo to a nursing home if he still works there, and find a 100 year old grandpa. :ROFLMAO:

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
I told Derek he was my bf as i barely know Zoey, also because i thought if i choosed Zoey he was going to give me a hard time about this during the "already stressed enought" halloween party.
Thought was something not very important.. Imagine now on new update no Zoey route anymore but Derek´s gay route unlocked because of that..

( I wanted to include as many options as possible and make a game for "everyone". ) .- DPC

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes