Jan 31, 2023
Maybe because they don't realize when someone is an obvious narcissistic psychopath?
I don't know about psychopath, but narcissism can be an attractive trait hell I'm attracted to it. But hey, to each his own.
Wouldn't call it narcissism, she's just damaged from her upbringing, she puts on a tough act to keep up a front, for example; the reason she avoided telling Tommy about the changed (end of) Hell Week party was because she didn't want to face Tommy's disappointment in her, she's actually surprised by how harshly he responds by leaving and telling her that they're through.

On top of that, she's really fucking stubborn, and won't admit to being wrong, not because she's completely convinced of her own unmatched brilliance, but because she's afraid of losing the only thing she's been able to safely rely upon her entire life, her stone wall facade of unassailable cool, the reason she constantly puts Riona down, and even slaps Riona when she calls Quinn stupid isn't because she thinks Riona has no good ideas, it's because she's afraid of letting someone else take equal responsibility, she's insecure that she'd be able to maintain control of things if she were not obviously in charge, it's because she's afraid of Rio not respecting her, she scared and she doesn't know how to handle it, which is why she turns away from Riona to hide her face, if she were a narcissist she'd just slap her and be done with it, but she's scared of Riona seeing how hurt she is by her decisions being questioned.

Quinn similarly doesn't know how to handle her feelings for DIK sorry Dalli :KEK: MC, she has no idea what to actually do with her feelings, because she's constantly kept people at arms length her entire life, but she wants to get closer to MC, hence the internal conflict, it's like she has to choose between opening up to MC or staying true to her father's wishes.

Quinn is in the end little more than a cocky little girl who is trying to put on a hard front as well as she can, and she's finding herself in a position where her father's life advice is actually putting her at a disadvantage, not just personally, but also professionally (drug dealing) because she's pushing away all the people who would be able to help her.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Some of the guys here joke about Quinn dying which is funny (sorry, dark humor) but some do take it too far acting like Quinn committed mass murder or genocide that she deserves to die.
Talking about real life, a fun fact: Killing criminals is also illegal... Who knew
I don't know about the others, but... I just want to see death, no matter whose it is. :devilish:

some-men-just-want-to-watch-the-world-burn.gif

Feb 10, 2022
Just gonna go out on limb and point some flaws in your logic again I'm not taking it the wrong way just pointing it out.

Wishing for someone to be dead isn't healthy either. I get it Quinn peddles drugs, strictly weed which is legal under California state law (which is where the game takes place I THINK), sure you gotta be 21 or older for personal use. And that thing about prostitution, the girls that work for her are willingly doing it she's not forcing it. Not everyone is born in a perfect utopia some of them have to fend for themselves which is what Quinn is.

Some of the guys here joke about Quinn dying which is funny (sorry, dark humor) but some do take it too far acting like Quinn committed mass murder or genocide that she deserves to die.
Talking about real life, a fun fact: Killing criminals is also illegal... Who knew :KEK:

"Evil needs to exist in the world to appreciate the good" but then again I don't find Quinn evil (she's doing what she has to do to get by)

Again nothing personal just defending my point of view. (which I don't usually do)
They don't know what a true psychopath is :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I've been looking at the walkthrough while I'm away from the computer. In ch 8 is there potential for a threesome with Quinn and Sage in her room? It only mentions a lewd scene so I'm assuming not.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
I get it Quinn peddles drugs, strictly weed which is legal under California state law
natalie-portman-gifs-ooh.gif

Not everyone is born in a perfect utopia some of them have to fend for themselves which is what Quinn is.
"Evil needs to exist in the world to appreciate the good" but then again I don't find Quinn evil (she's doing what she has to do to get by)
She's in college with connections. Sage asked a favour from her family, which she never does, for a girl she met a few weeks ago. What do you think she'd do for her best friend (if said friend didn't pimp out her sorority and such)? She's dealing because she wants to or because she can't get out of the criminal life (there's been no hints for this but who knows what future episodes will bring), not out of struggle.

Reactions: ffive

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I've been looking at the walkthrough while I'm away from the computer. In ch 8 is there potential for a threesome with Quinn and Sage in her room? It only mentions a lewd scene so I'm assuming not.
Yes, you can have a threesome in that scene.

Reactions: fishbrain

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Quinn specifically wants to lower Riona's self-esteem, so that Riona would think that without Quinn she would be lost.
Yeah...I know...that is exactly what narcissistic psychopaths do. :ROFLMAO:

Wishing for someone to be dead isn't healthy either.
What? Who is doing that? I only wrote that the death of this fictional character better have a good pay-off, because she is important for the story. Not to mention the fact, that you can wish for the death of a fictional character all day long, nothing wrong with that.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Quinn similarly doesn't know how to handle her feelings for DIK sorry Dalli :KEK: MC, she has no idea what to actually do with her feelings, because she's constantly kept people at arms length her entire life, but she wants to get closer to MC, hence the internal conflict, it's like she has to choose between opening up to MC or staying true to her father's wishes.
7277918ef85a0ac8c202a58b5ac03f48.jpg

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
No, that's what rational entrepreneurs do. Cold and calculating
Sorry, but if you think, manipulating your friend into an abusive relationship is normal...

Also: Cold and calculating...exactly how you would describe a psychopath. I mean you're seeing it all yourself apparently, you just don't want to realize it for some reason.

(Let alone the fact, that it has exactly 0 to do with the business. Quinn made a mistake and deflects it on Riona, even lying to Tommy about it. That doesn't change a penny in her "budget balance" and doesn't help her business at all since Riona didn't do anything wrong in the first place, it is all on Quinn.)

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Sorry, but if you think, manipulating your friend into an abusive relationship is normal...

Also: Cold and calculating...exactly how you would describe a psychopath. I mean you're seeing it all yourself apparently, you just don't want to realize it for some reason.

(Let alone the fact, that it has exactly 0 to do with the business. Quinn made a mistake and deflects it on Riona, even lying to Tommy about it. That doesn't change a penny in her "budget balance" and doesn't help her business at all since Riona didn't do anything wrong in the first place, it is all on Quinn.)
The fact is that Riona is not a friend to Quinn. Quinn doesn't have any friends. Riona is just a handy, useful person for Quinn. Nothing more. Nothing personal. Quinn understands that she will go through this life stage (college) and forget all these people. Therefore, she does not value any of them. At least she tries. That's why she's trying to overcome her feelings for Fuckface. She needs to think about herself to survive. She is alone in this world, and she understands it.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
No, that's what rational entrepreneurs do. Cold and calculating
That's a reason psychopaths do well doing business. They usually do the correct hard choices better than most people.

Quinn has been consistently written as a psychopath specially the first seasons. The last couple of episodes she has this tsundere turn that doesn't fit with a psycopath very much (to me at least), and gives me BPD vibes (if I have to describe it as something) but I don't have enough information yet.

The fact is that Riona is not a friend to Quinn. Quinn doesn't have any friends. Riona is just a handy, useful person for Quinn. Nothing more. Nothing personal. Quinn understands that she will go through this life stage (college) and forget all these people. Therefore, she does not value any of them. At least she tries. That's why she's trying to overcome her feelings for Fuckface. She needs to think about herself to survive. She is alone in this world, and she understands it.
That's also what psychopaths do. They don't have friends, they have assets. It's not that black and white, but her treatment of Riona represents how many psychopaths treat people. As means to an end.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes