EmileBadile

Jan 26, 2023
Quite frankly it's a crime we didn't get to fuck the sexy nun on the Others path. To see her ass split open in those boots would had been divine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like wtf I just want to make her eat ass, anally degrade her, and make her beg to cover her face in cum. What I wanted to do to Becky and Christine too but we didn't get that either. Like the DIK path seems more like being a petty bitch than anything else. I thought the whole point of the DIK path was to fuck as many chicks as possible as nasty as possible, but I guess the same old same old is what's in store for us. The Sarah/ Melanie blowjob/rimjob combo was nice. If only it was from Nicole/Lily or two random chicks at the party.

The episode is called "Vixens" and we can't even get a crack at any of the vixens other than a handful of Bianca's ass, who we should have blown a load across her goggles and watched her lick it off. SMH

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
the Bianca/Matthew inevitable split is the perfect time for Jill to explore being more open sexually. since Bianca will be sad from being cheated on, Jill should bring her into her relationship with MC and he can start to corrupt her into the slut she should be. and no better way to start than a loud orgy with MC and Bianca making sure that Tyballs can hear everything. and make sure to have MC yell at the top of his lungs..i once saw Tyballs tiny weiner in the shower, and then Jill and Bianca can make fun of him while sucking MC off and making loud comments about the huge DIK they are sucking off..while Tyballs cries in his room holding his gf..the watermelon...:ROFLMAO:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Has anyone noticed this detail? Was it another foreshadowing? The first time was when a fly landed on Quinn's face as she lay in bed in a dead stance.

View attachment 2375339

P.S: A reaper perfectly aligned with Quinn's neck.
If anything bad happens I am sure we'll be able to save her... I mean... no dev in his right mind would ever make a game where we couldn't save her right?

EmileBadile

Jan 26, 2023
the Bianca/Matthew inevitable split is the perfect time for Jill to explore being more open sexually. since Bianca will be sad from being cheated on, Jill should bring her into her relationship with MC and he can start to corrupt her into the slut she should be. and no better way to start than a loud orgy with MC and Bianca making sure that Tyballs can hear everything. and make sure to have MC yell at the top of his lungs..i once saw Tyballs tiny weiner in the shower, and then Jill and Bianca can make fun of him while sucking MC off and making loud comments about the huge DIK they are sucking off..while Tyballs cries in his room holding his gf..the watermelon...:ROFLMAO:
DPC would never because Jill is supposed to be a pure virgin for the MC. It's the whole point of her character. There will definitely be a chance to cheat on Jill with Bianca, I'm splitting that ginger ass wide open and taping it just like she'll want to get back at Matthew to show him what he's missing, but I doubt a Jill/Bianca threesome is in the works. Maybe a Jill/Josy or a Jill/Sage threesome, but not Jill/Bianca.

Reactions: KillerBee487

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I am super late to the party, but why does DPC hate Jill so much that he put her in that stupidass costume (banana one) for the party ?

And no answering with "it fits her character cause in that route the MC picked her is BS of the highest caliber... Here's proof that Jill knows how to dress sexy and chic while not slutty, but definitely not like a brain dead moron.

So tell me what part of ALL those different clothes screams "help me I dont know how to dress my self and have special needs ?" Most of those are when on her route, or just friends. Thee is no difference... so why a Sexy Bee for friend Jill... and a Stupidass Banana for GF Jill ? Other than to troll people ?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes