Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

I made art and animations for a longer scene and a lewd scene this week.
After doing that, I saw that my render queues were the biggest I think they have ever been. At the moment, 77 animations are waiting to render. Earlier this week, I even had a couple of hundred static renders in the queue, and they are almost done rendering today.
Thus I decided to focus on writing, which isn't that fun to report on in these weekly updates since I can't say much about it. I have been focusing on writing canon scenes and story for Jill's, Josy's & Maya's, and Others' branches. I have also worked a bit on adding new music.
I will continue to write in the upcoming week, and likely pose more static renders too. I'm approximately 50% done with the lewd scenes of this episode and will likely work on the remaining lewd scenes soon too.
Poll news
The cosmetic poll for Isabella ended today, and the winning option that will be featured in episode 10 is option number 4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for voting!
Tomorrow, a new poll will start, and it's an anticipated one. It's time to decide who the first unknown girl is in the Rewards app.

Have a nice weekend!
Dr PinkCake
> I'm approximately 50% done with the lewd scenes of this episode and will likely work on the remaining lewd scenes soon too.
DPC: They can't call me lazy milker motherfucker anymore, right?

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Poll news
The cosmetic poll for Isabella ended today, and the winning option that will be featured in episode 10 is option number 4.
Alright, why did fans vote for the option where Isabella has her hair tied up? Am I the only one that gets annoyed when she wears her hair up? It doesn't even make sense, her hair loose is one size and tied up is twice the original size... Whatever...

I have been focusing on writing canon scenes and story for Jill's, Josy's & Maya's, and Others' branches. I have also worked a bit on adding new music.
As an Isabella and Sage lover it wasn't very pleasant to read this... I imagine Isabella is actually one of the last characters to be written out as she is completely disconnected from the main plot, but Sage? Sage?! He's not going to destroy Sage's character in season three is he? I predict that half of these animations belong to nymphomanica Sage, again... The guy preferred to start writing the Other route than the Sage route, I have a bad feeling about this...

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Alright, why did fans vote for the option where Isabella has her hair tied up? Am I the only one that gets annoyed when she wears her hair up? It doesn't even make sense, her hair loose is one size and tied up is twice the original size... Whatever...

As an Isabella and Sage lover it wasn't very pleasant to read this... I imagine Isabella is actually one of the last characters to be written out as she is completely disconnected from the main plot, but Sage? Sage?! He's not going to destroy Sage's character in season three is he? I predict that half of these animations belong to nymphomanica Sage, again... The guy preferred to start writing the Other route than the Sage route, I have a bad feeling about this...
I mean maybe the story is more complex and there is a lot of interactions, hence writing sage later.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
I think the earliest Quinn starts to have more "romantic" thoughts about the MC is really early indeed, just after he collects his things from Sage. See the way she's looking at him as he leaves...?

screenshot0013 (2).png
Then there's this...
screenshot0050.png
Or this...
screenshot0042.png
This is the face of someone actually FEELING something. She's serious about him... and it scares the bejeebers out of her. She controls everything in her life... except this. She can't control her feelings about him, so... broccoli. It scares her.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
dalli_x , I think I found a way for Quinn and Riona to finish the game safe and sound. Do you have a theory where DPC introduced Lily to take Quinn's original place in the plot (the rebellious girl killed by the drug trade)? Just think about it... A rebellious girl... killed... by the drug trade... Killing Lily is just perfect for the plot and the DPC and most importantly Quinn and Riona's safety.

DPC loves drama and there is no better drama than dead Lily. Let's face it, if Quinn died nobody would give a shit except Tommy, maybe the DIK MC (sorry, Dalli) and Quinn's fan base. But... if Lily dies... All DIK members would be deeply devastated, as she is loved not only by them, but also among HOT's and especially The Pink Rose girls.

The whole school would be affected (teachers in particular), after all, a sweet and innocent girl like Lily was killed in cold blood. Lily's death would bring something interesting to the plot, it would make the plot darker... it would leave The Pink Rose girls cowed... it would leave the DIK boys triggered...

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
dalli_x , I think I found a way for Quinn and Riona to finish the game safe and sound. Do you have a theory where DPC introduced Lily to take Quinn's original place in the plot (the rebellious girl killed by the drug trade)? Just think about it... A rebellious girl... killed... by the drug trade... Killing Lily is just perfect for the plot and the DPC and most importantly Quinn and Riona's safety.

DPC loves drama and there is no better drama than dead Lily. Let's face it, if Quinn died nobody would give a shit except Tommy, maybe the DIK MC (sorry, Dalli) and Quinn's fan base. But... if Lily dies... All DIK members would be deeply devastated, as she is loved not only by them, but also among HOT's and especially The Pink Rose girls.

The whole school would be affected (teachers in particular), after all, a sweet and innocent girl like Lily was killed in cold blood. Lily's death would bring something interesting to the plot, it would make the plot darker... it would leave The Pink Rose girls cowed... it would leave the DIK boys triggered...
Sounds possible, would rather prefer that scenario
BoilingSelfassuredDove-max-1mb.gif

Also, searching for a reaction, I found the perfect Maya gif:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021

You bring up an interesting point, no other female character has sort of the same character type, with the exception maybe Zoe being a combo. How about her being introduced later? Usually, characters are introduced early to build emotional impact when they are inevitablely killed off. Also, Lily wasn't anywhere near the Grim Reaper on the roof, but maybe harbingers of death are just a red herring.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021

Good idea
Blank+_55b0ba8fa1a4e44757cc741d614494c9.gif

Reactions: saynotoNTR

toobextra

Jun 1, 2021
Lemme put your mind at ease, DPC is not gonna destroy any characters or storyline the game plot has been planned in advance (sure there are polls but they are for cosmetic purposes and special renders not for the story). IIRC there was even an old Patreon post where he disclosed that the story is pre written he's gonna release it in an episodic manner, wish I could show it to you but no longer a patron (college is expensive, I'm a pirate now :HideThePain:).

But don't take my word for it, take DPC's word for it.
Scrn_cpt6697.png

Call me a suck up but gotta respect the man, he's not changing his story cause of public opinion this ain't no democracy. HE RULES WITH AN IRON FIST :KEK:.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Call me a suck up but gotta respect the man, he's not changing his story cause of public opinion this ain't no democracy. HE RULES WITH AN IRON FIST :KEK:.
Yes, I assumed many things. Hopefully, I assumed a lot of wrong things too. I just felt comfortable venting to you guys (you know, because you guys are the best), seeing this mf'er prioritize the other route over Sage just pissed me off. :confused:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Yes, I assumed many things. Hopefully, I assumed a lot of wrong things too. I just felt comfortable venting to you guys (you know, because you guys are the best), seeing this mf'er prioritize the other route over Sage just pissed me off. :confused:
Think positively homie, who knows. You might hit the jackpot and get twice the content that everyone else gets. They'll of course hate u for it.

• Haha
Reactions: saynotoNTR
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes