XCharlie

Apr 28, 2021
Dude, most AVNs you come accross feature some kind of incest. It is like a plague. For one developer, one rare specimen out there, that decides to leave that out of his games, I could not be any more grateful.
Definitely, At least this dev is not affected with the plague. I'm so tired of incest projects. The stories doesn't have enough potential and everything is just like cheap logics. The characters don't have their morals. Glad Dpc choose not to put that in his VN's.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I believe that if the relationship between MC and Quinn were to have such an important effect, it would have already had some effect.

there is virtually no difference in Tommy's behaviour whether MC 'hangs out' with Quinn or not, and he's known since chapter five by now, he knows that she and MC threw the party.

Heather is simply Tommy's safe fuck, we never get a glimpse of any particular romantic involvement, so if the story were to break up it wouldn't be that big a surprise

we'll see
Up to this point in the story, even if you absolutely focus all your interest in Quinn, what does Tommy exactly get to know about what is going on between Quinn and the MC? He knows Fuckface has fucked her once for sure. And even that they both are getting along fine. Tommy's most probably also seen Tremolo's cluck with Quinn during the party at the HOTs' house and then the cluck featuring Tremolo that Quinn posts by the end of episode 8. But even if all that can already be upsetting him, that is not the same scenario as if Fuckface and Quinn continue seeing each other and letting things grow between the two, to the point where they may start doing PDAs without even realizing it.

As you say, we'll see and I really hope that it won't come to that under any circumstances, but if Tommy actually has a crush on her, he might snap at some point in that scenario I describe above.

I've never seen this render. Can someone post it?
It might be fan art tho not sure. You will have to go a few pages back. We get so many new posts on this forum hard to keep track of everything.
It is fan art, no doubt. There is no way that render is DPC's.

Last edited:
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
My thoughts on Tommy from playing the game:

He doesn't hate MC; he's jealous of him just like with Vinny. Tommy is the guy who acts and brings himself like he's an Alpha Dog; in truth, he's just a Dog he's either on Rusty leash, or Quinn's leash, and now he's on Vinny's the same guy he hated just for some drugs. Vinny straight-up calls him a dog because Tommy is the one.

Tommy was jealous of being outshined by two Alpha Dogs like Vinny and MC who get shit done without being on anyone's leash.

Hell, even Vinny was threatened by MC just by meeting him and tried to make him look like a bitch but even If DIK MC punched Vinny Tommy knew MC would kick his ass with a gun or not.

Also, wonder when we'll get the flashback on why Vinny left and it was also hinted at that Quinn and Him used to have something.

I have been saying way before Season 3 ep.1 came out but Sage did imply that the last guy got on her nerves and she changed the subject; Quinn quickly knew it was Vinny's room; The Flashback of Vinny having argued with Tommy and you see Heather and Quinn next to sit where he was sitting.

Then Season 3 pretty much confirmed it when I wasn't shocked about it. screenshot0052.png

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
So many of us in the throuple just for Josy and are waiting for the right moment.:sneaky:
I prefer doing the friends thing. Also make sure to let them reject me. Sow a little guilt aswell. Think it will be more fun getting Josy that way. She is already picking you above maya. The first person she asked for help is you when her dad arrived at the party. That look on Maya's face is priceless.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I prefer doing the friends thing. Also make sure to let them reject me. Sow a little guilt aswell. Think it will be more fun getting Josy that way. She is already picking you above maya. The first person she asked for help is you when her dad arrived at the party. That look on Maya's face is priceless.
Not a surprise, JoJo is in love with MC throughout the whole game. She is torn apart by an internal conflict between Maya and MC. Even now, during the party, she looks into his eyes and she is still sad because of what happened, this is during a photo shoot. But this is a scenario for the future.
20230308170000_1.jpg

So I found it necessary to make some modifications to make it look really awful and weird. Now it really is a hall of fame. Fuckface, your feelings are completely justified!

Diks_hall_of_fame.jpg

Last edited:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Not a surprise, JoJo is in love with MC throughout the whole game. She is torn apart by an internal conflict between Maya and MC. Even now, during the party, she looks into his eyes and she is still sad because of what happened, this is during a photo shoot. But this is a scenario for the future.
Yeah I always tell her I think about it all the time sow more doubt in their relationship is fun fun fun.

Reactions: Neyragrat tsaL

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
It seems i'm surrounded by monsters
Hey, they are waiting for them to break up so they can enjoy a solo Josy route. They are ok.

I'm waiting for Maya's special "13 Reasons Why" chapter at this point seeing how DPC is writing her story :KEK: And before you think DPC wouldn't do it, I got bad news for ya, his first game was lit :HideThePain:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I always choose to accept peace with Tommy in episode 6. My thinking usually goes like this: OK. If this guy and I are going to have to live together, and not for a short time, I'm going to try to do my part to keep our problems to a minimum. Not only for him and for me, but for the whole group of brothers.

But what about you? Do you reject being nice to him? And what effects have you noticed in your game if you go that route with him instead of trying to be in good terms with the guy?
I always do the same with EP6. Free according to the motto that everyone deserves a second chance. But in EP9, Tommy blows that chance because the MC was threatened by Vinny with a real gun and Tommy deliberately lied to the MC. As a player of the MC Tommy gets no more trust for the time being.

Reactions: Jumbi

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
It was easy to recognize the reference after my insane amount of hours in the game :cool:
I'm a bit of late starter with the game only started about a month ago but yeah that didn't stop me from playing it non stop every single day. Fun if you have absolutely nothing to do during the day. I cannot count how many times I replayed it already and I am still having a blast. I always find something new even just small little changes. There are tons of them you miss if you blink.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
not true.

Tommy has a shitty character but he has repeatedly shown how he values him, he mistreats him because in his mind that is the way to make him grow strong.

for the halloween party, although in fact MC has ousted him from the role of organiser, in his grumpy and ironic way he still helps him, giving him all useful advice.

when Vinnie attacks MC, does tommy seem in any way happy about it?
Tommy hates the MC! Why? Because he has not yet accepted that the MC is good at everything. Tommy is jealous of the MC.

The MC has not ousted Tommy from the position of organizer. At the end of EP8, the MC calls Tommy and Tommy agrees so that the MC can help. But then Tommy's envy came through again and he really wanted to see the MC fail. Tommy doesn't stick to arranged agreements and behaves like a defiant child. No wonder the MC can't trust Tommy.

In the end, he only lies to the MC with the gun that the MC won't call the police, because then Tommy would be screwed and not the DIKs. I haven't seen another DIK smoking weed or taking other drugs in the entire game.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes